Oil/Solvent from EagleR

zwarrior99

Awards
I got a question about the oil/solvent combo at Eagles site. I have 10g of test cyp. If I were to mix the whole powder in it, that would give me 100mg/ml. But I want a higher mix combo. So lets say, that I take out, 50ml from the 100ml. And mix the 10g of the cyp into the 50ml. If it would work? I know it should be lol, I need peeps confirmations.

BTW: How do u prepare it? I mix the powder into the solvent, then I heat it. Then I filter it, and injecT?

ANd is it really painfree? Damn QV has me paranoid.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
10g into 50 mL would give you 200 mg/mL and will definitely work in terms of solubility.

1. Add the powder to your mixing vessel. Make sure it has graduations so you know how much volume you have.
  2. Add the oil on top of the powder until it reaches the desired volume.
  3. Heat gently until it dissolves.
  4. Stir well.
  5. Check the volume again as it will tend to go down as the powder dissolves (volume displacement). Add more if necessary.
  6. Filter into your vial and heat shock as normal.
    [/list=1]

Chemo

SeaHawk22

Awards
[
[*]Filter into your vial and heat shock as normal.
[/list]

Chemo[/QUOTE]

Does this mean bake at 250 for 45 minutes?

SeaHawk22

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
[
[*]Filter into your vial and heat shock as normal.
[/list]

Chemo
Does this mean bake at 250 for 45 minutes?

SeaHawk22[/QUOTE]

It means over for 20mins then put in the fridge for like 35-40 then the oven again for 20 or so minutes then the fridge and so on. Drastic temp change kills the bacteria.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
But will it kill your vial,too?
I would heat it first,then add the BA and then filter it into a sterile vial .

SeaHawk22

Awards
****It means over for 20mins then put in the fridge for like 35-40 then the oven again for 20 or so minutes then the fridge and so on. Drastic temp change kills the bacteria.[/QUOTE]

Heat the oven at 250 right??? I just want to be 100% on this, thanks. :think: