Havoc Cycle (will be first experience)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok well as the time gets closer and closer, i like to have everything planned out and get some feedback on it. The cycle will begin March 31st (9 days after spring break....i know its a little far away).

Cycle will look like:

10mg 2 days
20mg 5 days
30mg 14 days
40mg 7 days

Support Supplements:

Cycle Support loaded 1 week prior at 1 scoop 2x a day
Cycle Support 2 scoops 2x a day while on cycle
Taurine when appropriate

Post cycle therapy:

Cycle Support 1 scoop 2x a day
Post Cycle Support 2 caps 2x a day
Retain 2 (not sure of dosage yet)

....****NOW, big question, which way should i run Nolvadex? and how would i even be able to tell if i even need it?

NOLVADEX planned dosage
40mg 7 days
30mg 7 days
20mg 7 days
10mg 7 days

THANKS GUYS....i really want to hear what yall think!!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a pulse cycle of Havoc at about the same time as you. Your Havoc dosage and PCT look pretty good. I am going to run an AI and a creatine in my post cycle therapy along with Post Cycle Support and Cycle Support. Ive heard that a cissus supp. is good to add also(joint support). I am not running Nolvadex. Hope this helps dude.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a pulse cycle of Havoc at about the same time as you. Your Havoc dosage and post cycle therapy look pretty good. I am going to run an AI and a creatine in my post cycle therapy along with Post Cycle Support and Cycle Support. Ive heard that a cissus supp. is good to add also(joint support). I am not running Nolvadex. Hope this helps dude.
thanks for the reply partyman, i want to keep my PCT as simple (yet effective) as possible. I will have Nolva on hand just in case, thats why i asked the question....HOW can u tell if u need the Nolva once cycle is over?? And as for cissus, i cant take it but will have plenty of fish oils

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Good question brother.... not sure my ***self. My biggest concern will be checking for noticable gyno. I've done pretty good research on this and the sides seem fairly low, but better safe than sorry.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you end up not using the Nolva, then you can always save it for another cycle. I've heard of more people running Havoc without a SERM than those who have. It's personal preference, but it also doesn't hurt to be extra cautious.

It'd probably be much more cost-efficient to buy your support supp's individually (NOW Foods), but the AI products are much more convenient. It's easier to take a scoop or two of a powder than it is to swallow about 12 pills (give or take) each day.

I'll be keeping an eye on this once you start running it. I may be running Havoc before you, but I've had a high interest in it for quite some time now.

Good luck!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Muscleguy, ive been eyeing Havoc for a while and purchased 2 bottles while NP had it for those 2 days,lol. Cycle Support issss a lot more convenient, even though price is pretty steep. And i meant to say in my other post that id rather have Nolva on hand just in case, and if i dont use it then i'll have it for another cycle

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no way to gauge how much you will be shutdown. Everyone is different. Doing a straight cycle of havoc should include a serm in pct. Your pct looks pretty solid as does your cycle. Good luck bro!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Trauma. Thanks for gettin back to me by the way :stick: haha. I'd never run any PH/PS ED cycle without having Nolva or Torem on hand. As for the NOW foods next time look into NP's bulk supps. You can get the same ingredients of PCS from NP's bulk powders in the same amounts for $12.34. Or you can buy $20 worth and have twice as much pcs for half the price.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Trauma. Thanks for gettin back to me by the way :stick: haha. I'd never run any PH/PS ED cycle without having Nolva or Torem on hand. As for the NOW foods next time look into NP's bulk supps. You can get the same ingredients of PCS from NP's bulk powders in the same amounts for $12.34. Or you can buy $20 worth and have twice as much pcs for half the price.
I'm in the process my friend....many to answer ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well i already have PCS, its the cycle support i need to get

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There's a few bulks on NP but I don't think they have all the actives in CS though. I debated running 2 scoops a day 14 days before my cycle then 1 scoop at night only while ON along with a tablet of NSI heart health in the morning. I think this'll cover me. Otherwise I would need another tub of CS.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id rather stick to recommended dose....even though its freakin expensive :(

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got curious, so I did the math myself. Buying each ingredient seperately will actually cost much more. Both AI products actually serve a very equal serving to cost ratio.

*Adds CS and PCS to shopping cart*

My bad.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
There's a few bulks on NP but I don't think they have all the actives in CS though. I debated running 2 scoops a day 14 days before my cycle then 1 scoop at night only while ON along with a tablet of NSI heart health in the morning. I think this'll cover me. Otherwise I would need another tub of CS.
I was thinking of dosing 1 scoop cycle support everday(at night) throughout cycle and post cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of dosing 1 scoop cycle support everday(at night) throughout cycle and post cycle.
recommended ON cycle is 1 am 1 pm....but prior to cycle and through PCT i will just do 1 scoop at night

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
recommended ON cycle is 1 am 1 pm....but prior to cycle and through post cycle therapy i will just do 1 scoop at night
Does that apply to pulse cycles also..... Guess I will have to hit up NP again if thats the case

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I got curious, so I did the math myself. Buying each ingredient seperately will actually cost much more. Both AI products actually serve a very equal serving to cost ratio.

*Adds CS and PCS to shopping cart*

My bad.
This doesn't pertain to CS, just PCS. The 2 main actives are resveratrol & horny goat weed. Quercetin is in apples, tea, & tons of other things everyone eats & has never been proven to have any effect on the body. Piperidine (black pepper extract) can possibly enhance absorbtion and so can pepper. Get the 1st 2 that may actually do something for $12.34 once you average the dosage out to where a pcs cap has 300mg of resveratrol and 125 of horny goat. NP's bulk powders are incredible, after I discovered them I quit buying most expensive supps becuase theirs are so cost efficient and quality is amazing.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i see so many ppl doing Havoc/Furazadrol stacks now and i want to do it SO bad cause i need to shed a little fat....but its so dang expensive and underdosed!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i see so many ppl doing Havoc/Furazadrol stacks now and i want to do it SO bad cause i need to shed a little fat....but its so dang expensive and underdosed!!
Yea, I thought of getting Furaz it's a great mild stacker but it is indeed way overpriced for the effective dose.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand why non methyls cost more than methyls.....shouldnt it be the other way around???lol

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wondered that too. Plus why's Halo clones $25-$50 for 60 caps (1 cycle worth) & Super / Phera clones $20-$40 for 90 caps (2 cycles worth)? Weird. Raw materials must be cheaper for some reason.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Ok well as the time gets closer and closer, i like to have everything planned out and get some feedback on it. The cycle will begin March 31st (9 days after spring break....i know its a little far away).

Cycle will look like:

10mg 2 days
20mg 5 days
30mg 14 days
40mg 7 days

Support Supplements:

Cycle Support loaded 1 week prior at 1 scoop 2x a day
Cycle Support 2 scoops 2x a day while on cycle
Taurine when appropriate

Post cycle therapy:

Cycle Support 1 scoop 2x a day
Post Cycle Support 2 caps 2x a day
Retain 2 (not sure of dosage yet)

....****NOW, big question, which way should i run Nolvadex? and how would i even be able to tell if i even need it?

NOLVADEX planned dosage
40mg 7 days
30mg 7 days
20mg 7 days
10mg 7 days

THANKS GUYS....i really want to hear what yall think!!
Hey nosnmiveins, are you also gonna run a test booster during cycle or for PCT?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey nosnmiveins, are you also gonna run a test booster during cycle or for post cycle therapy?
just Post Cycle Support, im pretty confident that it will help restore natty test levels

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
Epidril clones have be known to actually reduce existing gyno and i know of many people who have not run a serm and been fine.

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
run nolvadex i made the mistake of not and lost 20lbs on all my max lifts

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run nolvadex i made the mistake of not and lost 20lbs on all my max lifts
i thought i had implied that, but as i look back it could look either way

im going to take Retain 2, PCS, and Nolva for pct

nolva will only be 20/20/10/10