Testanate + Deca and EQ!

Atheloop

Awards
TestANON+ Deca and EQ!

What do you guys think of this cycle? My goal is to bulk!

EDIT IT IS TESTANON NOT TESTANATE

Weeks 1-6
500mg testanon (200mg test e, 100mg test prop)
200mg deca

weeks 7-12
200mg eq

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you signed off on that Chad.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1-6
500mg testanate (200mg test e, 100mg test prop)
200mg deca

weeks 7-12
500mg testanate (200mg test e, 100mg test prop)
200mg eq
NONONO!!

First of all, Deca must be run for at least 10 weeks, Equipoise preferably 12, due to both having long esterfications.

Second of all, you should definitely include an Aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex or Aromasin, especially when running three aromatizing androgens.

I would run a basic cycle:

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30mgs
Weeks 1-10: Test E, 500mgs
Weeks 1-10: Deca, 400mgs

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
NONONO!!

First of all, Deca must be run for at least 10 weeks, Equipoise preferably 12, due to both having long esterfications.

Second of all, you should definitely include an Aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex or Aromasin, especially when running three aromatizing androgens.

I would run a basic cycle:

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30mgs
Weeks 1-10: Deca, 400mgs
Ok, you got the duration problem right.

Did you really just call Nandrolone and Boldenone androgens? Did you actually refer an AI to use with them? Granted anecdotal speak of Letro helping with apparent progestin related sides attributed to Nand is around...

That's not a basic cycle, that has three compounds. Obviously the OP is a beginner, and you are telling him to run three compounds.

This is why I don't visit this section anymore, misinformation.. the second is that I don't use A.A.S. anymore and I'm rusty with advice... But damn man... get it right before you give advice.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you signed off on that Chad.
oooppppppssss!!!!!!

must not have read the cycle length.

im not a big fan of eq or deca but you should run them for like 3 weeks before the testante and then 3-5 weeks after.

sorry. i was just looking at the testanate part:twisted:

but the combo does look good.

testanate WILL work really well stacked with a injectable base.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, you got the duration problem right.

Did you really just call Nandrolone and Boldenone androgens? Did you actually refer an AI to use with them? Granted anecdotal speak of Letro helping with apparent progestin related sides attributed to Nand is around...

That's not a basic cycle, that has three compounds. Obviously the OP is a beginner, and you are telling him to run three compounds.

This is why I don't visit this section anymore, misinformation.. the second is that I don't use A.A.S. anymore and I'm rusty with advice... But damn man... get it right before you give advice.
Boldenone and Nandrolone are ANDROGENS--Sex Hormones derived from Testosterone. They are indeed WEAK androgens, relatively speaking(compared to Testosterone and Trenbolone), but they are ANABOLIC ANDROGENIC STEROIDS. :)

Test/Deca/DBOL is a classic 1st cycle. In my opinion, using JUST one compound, even just testosterone, is NOT A PROPER CYCLE.

If you would like to read all of my articles, please check out our SSF forums: http://www.supremesportsfitness.com/index.php

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
They are EXTREMELY weak androgens and thus shouldn't have been considered. They are known far and wide as mild anabolics at that. There is a reason they are classed like that.

Classic first cycle insofar as a lot of impressionable people parrotted it throughout the years. Bread and Butter it was called, right? It's a dumb mentality to stack compounds on a first. What if a problem arises? How do you single out the side attributed to what compound?

It's also a ridiculous idea to stack compounds you don't know how you react to, together.

You have lost all credibility in my mind and consider you a bush league rep for a start up company. Good luck in your endeavors.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are EXTREMELY weak androgens and thus shouldn't have been considered. They are known far and wide as mild anabolics at that. There is a reason they are classed like that.

Classic first cycle insofar as a lot of impressionable people parrotted it throughout the years. Bread and Butter it was called, right? It's a dumb mentality to stack compounds on a first. What if a problem arises? How do you single out the side attributed to what compound?

It's also a ridiculous idea to stack compounds you don't know how you react to, together.

You have lost all credibility in my mind and consider you a bush league rep for a start up company. Good luck in your endeavors.

i ALSO didnt know this was his FIRST cycle.

if so then no fcuking way!!!!!!:nono::nono::nono::nono:

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I have more experience with anabolics than MOST individuals, my friend.:)

It is DOGMATIC to believe NOT to stack testosterone with an oral or secondary anabolic, simply because it's your first cycle.

A PERFECT CYCLE CONSISTS OF *BOTH*, SLOW AND FAST-ACTING STEROIDS!

In most cases, a LONG-esterfied injectable steroid such as Testosterone Enanthate would function as the BASE of the cycle, providing slow but consistent gains throughout the entire cycle's duration.

A SHORT-acting steroid is used in either the BEGINNING of a cycle or at the END of a cycle. Typically, Dianabol and Anadrol are used at the beginning of a cycle to provide STRENGTH and MASS gains BEFORE the base(and/or secondary injectable) "KICK IN". A FAST-ACTING stroid such as Anavar or Winstrol is used at the END of a cycle and RIGHT UP UNTIL post cycle therapy, while the LONG-acting steroid SLOWLY exits the system.

An optimal cycle contains several components:

1.) A Base: This is the usually the most powerful compound in the stack, and it is typically ran throughout the entire duration of the cycle. Most individuals will choose Testosterone for a base, but for those uncomfortable using testosterone; Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron, and even Primobolan can be used instead. In your case, the base will be testosterone Enanthate.

2.) The JUMPSTARTER: This compound must be FAST-ACTING, so as to generate muscle and strength gains BEFORE YOUR BASE AND YOUR ASSISTANT KICK IN. Jumpstarting usually applies to BULKING cycles, but they can be used effectively in CUTTING cycles as well. Dianabol and Anadrol are the most popular steroids for JUMPSTARTING a cycle, because they both induce incredible strength and mass in a very short period of time; but it important to note that there are MANY other drugs that can be used for this purpose that are usually overlooked. Halotestin at 30-40mgs will provide ENORMOUS strength at the beginning of your cycle, making it GREAT to jumpstart BULKING cycles AND CUTTING cycles. Injectable Winstrol can ALSO be used to jumpstart BULKING CYCLES and CUTTING CYCLES. The Oral is too weak to act as an effective JUMPSTARTER. I would say the same for Anavar and Turinabol. Trenbolone Acetate and Testosterone Propionate(or suspension) are also very popular choices used to jumpstart BULKING cycles. You will be using Dianabol as your JUMPSTARTER.

3.) The FINISHER: A FAST-acting steroid MUST BE UTILIZED at the end of your cycle's duration! You MUST remain ANABOLIC right up until post cycle therapy! If you FAIL to use a fast-acting steroid such as Winstrol or Oxandrolone during your FINAL weeks while your BASE and your ASSISTANT leave your system, you will LOSE GAINS BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN post cycle therapy. This is one of the BIGGEST mistakes people make. Test E will not leave your system for at LEAST 3 weeks after your FINAL SHOT. Therefore, you MUST remain anabolic during these 3 weeks when your adrogen levels PLUMMET! You will be using Winstrol Inject as your Finisher.

Failure to uitlize ANY of the 3 ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS will result in a cycle that is LESS THAN OPTIMAL.*

For an intermediate or advanced user, a SECONDARY ANABOLIC called the "assistant" should be added for OPTIMAL results.

*) The Assistant: This compound is ran alongside the BASE for the majority of the cycle, providing a synergistic effect throughout it's duration. Most people will choose either Deca or Equipoise, usually using testosterone as the base. Trenbolone, Masteron, and Primobolan also make great Assistants. You will be using Deca as your Assiatant.

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30mgs ED
Weeks 1-10: Deca, 400mg
Weeks 10-14: Winstrol Inject, 75mgs ED

The Standard Cycle is designed for OPTIMUM anabolism, utilizing precise strategies in order to gain and sustain the most muscle possible!

Interlocutor

Awards
Boldenone and Nandrolone are ANDROGENS--Sex Hormones derived from Testosterone. They are indeed WEAK androgens, relatively speaking(compared to Testosterone and Trenbolone), but they are ANABOLIC ANDROGENIC STEROIDS. :)
just a little detail: wasn't nandrolone a progesterone derivative (progestin), and not derived from testosterone?

T.I.

Atheloop

Awards
This is NOT my first cycle. My trainer who is a very big part of the bodybuilding community, (cannot name him) suggested I do this.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just a little detail: wasn't nandrolone a progesterone derivative (progestin), and not derived from testosterone?

T.I.
Nandrolone is derived from 19-Nortestosterone, which is derived from Testosterone.

ALL ANDROGENS are ultimately derived from Testosterone.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
After I called you a bush league rep, you shouldn't really consider me your friend.

You don't have any credibility, and you gave bad advice. You don't need to run an AI with Boldenone. I would give you money if you developed glandular growth from 2g of Bold a week. Along these lines, you recommended an AI to use with Nandrolone... once again not necessary. As long as the dose of Test is in check, AI use should be minimal. My main problem is that you insinuated that Nandrolone and Boldenone will aromatize, and that you needed an AI for it. You are wrong.

You also referred to Nandrolone and Boldenone as androgens. Be it that all of these compounds are anabolic/androgenic steroids, my point is that you referred to their weakest property, and definitely does not serve a good description. You also used the term androgen to justify using an AI, which is wrong..

You also outllined a "basic" cycle, but not basic for a new user. I found that bad advice. I called you out on it.

Is your name Ross? How old are you? Tell me how long you've been using A.A.S. What experience do you have? What are your credentials to "write" articles? I've seen posts a while ago with similar style (ie CAPITAL LETTERS)

You are actually preaching dogma with your 3 points. Most experience users know how to layer a cycle out. This is remedial and you need to keep your presumptions in check.

A first cycle should be a trial run, you ignorant twit.

Once again, all credibility for you is lost on me. I will make it my goal to discredit you in the eyes of others, if you keep on giving advice around here.

I have more experience with anabolics than MOST individuals, my friend.:)

It is DOGMATIC to believe NOT to stack testosterone with an oral or secondary anabolic, simply because it's your first cycle.

A PERFECT CYCLE CONSISTS OF *BOTH*, SLOW AND FAST-ACTING STEROIDS!

In most cases, a LONG-esterfied injectable steroid such as Testosterone Enanthate would function as the BASE of the cycle, providing slow but consistent gains throughout the entire cycle's duration.

A SHORT-acting steroid is used in either the BEGINNING of a cycle or at the END of a cycle. Typically, Dianabol and Anadrol are used at the beginning of a cycle to provide STRENGTH and MASS gains BEFORE the base(and/or secondary injectable) "KICK IN". A FAST-ACTING stroid such as Anavar or Winstrol is used at the END of a cycle and RIGHT UP UNTIL post cycle therapy, while the LONG-acting steroid SLOWLY exits the system.

An optimal cycle contains several components:

1.) A Base: This is the usually the most powerful compound in the stack, and it is typically ran throughout the entire duration of the cycle. Most individuals will choose Testosterone for a base, but for those uncomfortable using testosterone; Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron, and even Primobolan can be used instead. In your case, the base will be testosterone Enanthate.

2.) The JUMPSTARTER: This compound must be FAST-ACTING, so as to generate muscle and strength gains BEFORE YOUR BASE AND YOUR ASSISTANT KICK IN. Jumpstarting usually applies to BULKING cycles, but they can be used effectively in CUTTING cycles as well. Dianabol and Anadrol are the most popular steroids for JUMPSTARTING a cycle, because they both induce incredible strength and mass in a very short period of time; but it important to note that there are MANY other drugs that can be used for this purpose that are usually overlooked. Halotestin at 30-40mgs will provide ENORMOUS strength at the beginning of your cycle, making it GREAT to jumpstart BULKING cycles AND CUTTING cycles. Injectable Winstrol can ALSO be used to jumpstart BULKING CYCLES and CUTTING CYCLES. The Oral is too weak to act as an effective JUMPSTARTER. I would say the same for Anavar and Turinabol. Trenbolone Acetate and Testosterone Propionate(or suspension) are also very popular choices used to jumpstart BULKING cycles. You will be using Dianabol as your JUMPSTARTER.

3.) The FINISHER: A FAST-acting steroid MUST BE UTILIZED at the end of your cycle's duration! You MUST remain ANABOLIC right up until post cycle therapy! If you FAIL to use a fast-acting steroid such as Winstrol or Oxandrolone during your FINAL weeks while your BASE and your ASSISTANT leave your system, you will LOSE GAINS BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN post cycle therapy. This is one of the BIGGEST mistakes people make. Test E will not leave your system for at LEAST 3 weeks after your FINAL SHOT. Therefore, you MUST remain anabolic during these 3 weeks when your adrogen levels PLUMMET! You will be using Winstrol Inject as your Finisher.

Failure to uitlize ANY of the 3 ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS will result in a cycle that is LESS THAN OPTIMAL.*

For an intermediate or advanced user, a SECONDARY ANABOLIC called the "assistant" should be added for OPTIMAL results.

*) The Assistant: This compound is ran alongside the BASE for the majority of the cycle, providing a synergistic effect throughout it's duration. Most people will choose either Deca or Equipoise, usually using testosterone as the base. Trenbolone, Masteron, and Primobolan also make great Assistants. You will be using Deca as your Assiatant.

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30mgs ED
Weeks 1-10: Deca, 400mg
Weeks 10-14: Winstrol Inject, 75mgs ED

The Standard Cycle is designed for OPTIMUM anabolism, utilizing precise strategies in order to gain and sustain the most muscle possible!

Atheloop

Awards

EDIT IT IS TESTANON NOT TESTANATE

Weeks 1-6
200mg deca

weeks 7-12
200mg eq
A top bodybuilder gave me this cycle, why would it be bad?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
A top bodybuilder gave me this cycle, why would it be bad?
Because of the duration of Deca, and EQ. Nandrolone Decanoate and Boldenone Undecylenate need a longer run than 6 weeks to be optimal, sh1t, worth it to even run. There are probably a hundred threads dedicated to optimal lengths of preps regarding esters on this board.

BTW, it means nothing that a top level bodybuilder gave you that cycle.

Atheloop

Awards
He knows what he is doing though. He said 2 compounds is better than one.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Go with what you will, the duration for Deca and EQ mentioned is not optimal. Good luck.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
retracted for the sake of cordiality, and I've spat enough venom the past few days.

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ube can you lay out a good first cycle from beginning to end for something like Deca / EQ combo? I think it's a combo product or either he quoted me the same price for both.

What do you need on cycle and then for PCT so you keep the gains?

Thanks man, just learning this stuff.

500mg week divided into 2 injects for better stabilization?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1-6
200mg deca

weeks 7-12
200mg eq
Are you running such small amounts because that is all you have on hand?

If you only have one vial of Deca & one vial of EQ then don't run them the way you laid it out because the esters are long-chained (i.e. heavy) and it will take too long to kick in. This is pretty basic stuff bro...you should know this already.

Also don't expect a lot from low doses of Deca & EQ but you can get that "soothing joint" feeling from low doses of these compounds and they will increase the anabolic portion of your overall androgen/anabolic ratio so that the cycle is more anabolic.

The Deca and EQ should be run for a long time as others have pointed out so run them together for the extent of your cycle...(run test a bit longer)...

Now having said that 100mg of Deca & 100mg of EQ per week is still too low. You should wait until you can get another vial of each and then run your cycle.

A properly constructed Test/Deca/EQ cycle IS a great mass builder but it isn't a beginner cycle... for one of several reasons Deca presents entirely DIFFERENT & prolonged recovery issues than does test.

You need to learn your body & learn how a compound will work & react in your body BEFORE you start adding multiple compounds. A beginner...hell even an advanced bodybuilder can make great gains on test alone.

Atheloop I fear for you bro. I fear for you because from what you have posted about the advise you were given it sounds to me like your adviser does not know what is best for YOU. If your adviser is also your source then I can understand how it came to be that you got such poor advice.

Atheloop deep down inside I think you know you didn't get the best advice otherwise you wouldn't have posted this thread & bumped it.

Stay safe bro...approach steroids if at all with a logical & sane protocol. Recognize that what you are doing has been done many times before and there are tried and true answers to your simple questions if you only open your mind and do some basic research. Good luck to you.

Atheloop

Awards
My adviser isn't my supplier, I hired him on and he is one of the best coaches known for contest prep and steroid knowledge, I cannot say his name but you get the deal. I asked him about it and he said that two compounds is better than one!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...I asked him about it and he said that two compounds is better than one!
Okay. But the way your cycle is set up you are only running one ACTIVE compound in the first half because it takes Deca that long to kick in (OR become sufficiently ACTIVE). Don't expect the EQ to really become ACTIVE during the second half because again this compound also takes a long time to kick in.

My French translation:

D'accord. Mais le chemin votre [cycle] est [set up] vous l'un courez seulement [ACTIVE compound]...​

Man this is too difficult pour moi...I am only a beginner in learning French. I thought since I lost a few brain cells beating my head against the wall w/ you...I'd try to regain a few of those brain cells.

Bon chance.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you just finish a cycle recently?