Decent Pro hormone cycle

Paz

Paz

Awards
Can anyone outline a good prohormone cycle, with post cycle please, am pretty new to PH ans Roids and wanna put on some sixe and strength!!

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Why not do it the old fashioned way and maybe read up in the cycle info and post cycle therapy sections?
Then post up some questions you might have after researching.

Paz

Paz

Awards
Fair enough

Why not do it the old fashioned way and maybe read up in the cycle info and post cycle therapy sections?
Then post up some questions you might have after researching.
I think i am ok on the post cycle stuff, just not sure when to start (directly after ph cycle or during).

It seems suerdrol may do the job, also i am being perscribed Venlafaxine for depression do you think it wise coming off anti-depressents when on a ph cycle. Any thoughts welcome.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
I think i am ok on the post cycle stuff, just not sure when to start (directly after ph cycle or during).

It seems suerdrol may do the job, also i am being perscribed Venlafaxine for depression do you think it wise coming off anti-depressents when on a ph cycle. Any thoughts welcome.
SEARCH.

And being on an anti-depressant (especially an MAOI) is bad enough.. coming OFF of one WHILE on cycle? I'm gonna say your horomones will be all over the map to begin with. Save the PH for afterwards, unless it's something particularly mild like Havoc/Epi in small doses ( < 30mg).