Anavar, Superdrol, T3, 1,4ad and maybe clen

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Been away from the game for a while. I've ran 7 cycles in 5 years...the first consisted of 500mg test only...the next 6 consisted of test at 750-900mg stacked with other stuff such as: equipoise, tren ace, superdrol, mega-zol, mega-trn, epistane, pheraplex, 1,4ad, clenbuterol, t4, and t3. Anavar is the only new compound here, as I am a firm believer in only adding one new compound per cycle to gauge what is causing gains/sides.

Hair loss has really become a problem so I'm done with test.

Here are my thoughts...let me know what you think...

1-3 20mg Superdrol (has been amazing all 4 times i used it)

4-10 Anavar (7 weeks at 80mg OR 8 weeks at 70mg??)

1-10 1500mg of 1,4ad (sucks- using it until it runs out)

1-10 T3 (start at 25mcg, raise 25mcg every 5th day til 100mcg)

11-14 post cycle therapy (Clomid then Nolva, Cort Reducer, Test boosters)

May add 1-2 two week cycles of clenbuterol @ 25/25/50/50/75/75/100/100/100/100/100/75/50/25

AI Cycle Support weeks -1 through 15

Motox

Awards
  • Established
that looks like an insanly sweet cycle but isnt anavar a dht derivative? Hairloss could be an issue especialy after 6 weeks

dra05ke

Awards
hairloss is usually not an issue with anavar the conversion into DHT is relatively low..i've been taking 70 mg anavar for a few weeks and have done it in the past with no issues. however some boards will mention it causes hairloss (everyone is different)..if it in fact does for you ..have some 2% nizoral shampoo on hand that should take care of any problems you may run into ..i'm actually running an anavar log right now ..the compound is truly amazing ...you'll be happy with the strength and hardening effects of it

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
hairloss is usually not an issue with anavar the conversion into DHT is relatively low..i've been taking 70 mg anavar for a few weeks and have done it in the past with no issues. however some boards will mention it causes hairloss (everyone is different)..if it in fact does for you ..have some 2% nizoral shampoo on hand that should take care of any problems you may run into ..i'm actually running an anavar log right now ..the compound is truly amazing ...you'll be happy with the strength and hardening effects of it
i'm looking forward to it...that is...if i try it

thoughts on dose/length? i get them at 10mg by the 100 count so i was thinking of going with 400 to do 7 weeks at 80mg or 8 weeks at 70mg...

i've been taking nizoral ED for 3 years now....and 1mg finasteride for 2 years....and using the laser brush as of late....also have crinagen and spiro but not using them....ordering minoxidil asap as i can just start to see overall thinning (not bad enough where others will notice yet)

dra05ke

Awards
i would start off at 70 for 8 weeks..i noticed no difference from 70 to 80 mgs ..but thats me, try it out at 70 to get a feel and bump up to 80 around 2nd week see if has any added benefits

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run the anavar for 8 weeks. It took me about 3-4 weeks until i really started to feel the full effects. At 70mg you'll be fine you should probably be alright with 60mg if you wanted to take it even longer.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I would run the anavar for 8 weeks. It took me about 3-4 weeks until i really started to feel the full effects. At 70mg you'll be fine you should probably be alright with 60mg if you wanted to take it even longer.
hmm thanks...did u run it solo?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
10 straight weeks of methylated orals with superdrol at the beginning? i'd be very careful

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
10 straight weeks of methylated orals with superdrol at the beginning? i'd be very careful
i'll be ok...i check blood pressure and cholesterol weekly...its the lipids i worry about. liver values are usually in tact.

i might cut anavar to 6 weeks...i keep changing my mind its annoying

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would have FAR better gains on a proper cycle:

Weeks 1-4: Superdrol, 30mgs
Weeks 1-8: Testosterone Propionate, 100mgs EOD
Weeks 4-12: Anavar, 50mgs ED

ENJOY!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
You would have FAR better gains on a proper cycle:

Weeks 1-4: Superdrol, 30mgs
Weeks 1-8: Testosterone Propionate, 100mgs EOD
Weeks 4-12: Anavar, 50mgs ED

ENJOY!
I know all cycles should consist of test. That's why i've ran 7 of them. If you read the first post, I am not using test anymore due to hair loss. I have used superdrol both 3 and 4 weeks and have seen no difference. I am also not looking for too much weight gain, more vascularity and hardening

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just leave the superdrol out. its gonna give you a bad start to that long cycle....youll start out with trashed lipids.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm thanks...did u run it solo?
I ran it along with provirion. I think any type of AAS that i ever do i will always run proviron. Your libido stays high and its makes what ever AAS your using better. Anavar didn't shut me down at all i may have felt a little suppresed but it didn't even come close to shutting me down. usually when i take a pro hormone it becomes hard for me to get a nut off i have to really concentrate. With the anavar none of that was a problem. If you don't want to run test why not run something like primo?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I ran it along with provirion. I think any type of anabolic steroids that i ever do i will always run proviron. Your libido stays high and its makes what ever AAS your using better. Anavar didn't shut me down at all i may have felt a little suppresed but it didn't even come close to shutting me down. usually when i take a pro hormone it becomes hard for me to get a nut off i have to really concentrate. With the anavar none of that was a problem. If you don't want to run test why not run something like primo?
never thought of primo...i'd have a lot of researching to do. I am becoming worried as my sources are all through the internet (always have been). I may ***** out and stick to T3/Superdrol/1,4ad as I already have them all. Trying to get rid of the test and deca i have sitting here.

Any research for why it becomes hard to do that? I've heard many say it but no conclusive reasoning. I really struggle and I sleep around as bad as it gets hah..even months later (now) i am completely off everything and still tend to have problems...

bright side...less chance of getting a ***** pregnant

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only thing i can think of is because you lose sensitivity(at least i do) but i don't know if being shutdown has anyhting to do with sensitivity. so it makes it hard to finish. i used proviron and that helped with the libido part eventually my sensitivity returned to normal it still not really what it used to be though. Try maybe dostinex or cabergoline(same thing) thats used for prolactin issues but it might help you out i guess it really can't hurt as long as you safe with it. I've never used it though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the problem is the loss of LH production that makes the nut hard to bust. You simply just dont have enough juice even if it might look and feel like your balls are normal.

Tom, you really love your superdrol!!!!

you got pm.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
never though about that...i'm going to go research it a little bit.Thanks for the info.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i think the problem is the loss of LH production that makes the nut hard to bust. You simply just dont have enough juice even if it might look and feel like your balls are normal.

Tom, you really love your superdrol!!!!

you got pm.
any way to increase LH on cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any way to increase LH on cycle?
HCG will mimick LH. They say things in Sustain will do that too, along with alot of herbals...like Tribulus for example but HCG is what is used clinically to increase LH. Im not sure of anything else in the medical field that is used for LH production.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
HCG will mimick LH. They say things in Sustain will do that too, along with alot of herbals...like Tribulus for example but HCG is what is used clinically to increase LH. Im not sure of anything else in the medical field that is used for LH production.
wish i knew where to get my hands on some hcg..PM anyone

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
so its just going to be this...started cycle support and t3 today....

1-4: 20mg Superdrol / 2000mg 1,4ad / T3 (50-75-100mcg)

3-4: Clenbuterol 25/25/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/50/25

5-8: Toremifene 90/90/60/30 and T3 (25mcg only)

9-12: 20mg Superdrol / 2000mg 1,4ad / T3 (50-75-100-75-50-25mcg)

13-16: Toremifene 90/90/60/30

I have a photo shoot the beginning of week 5, thats why I'm choosing to run two short PH/PS cycles...

Supplement Schedule:

Morning:
-T3
(1 hour break)
-Cycle Support
-1 30g scoop milled flaxseed
-Optimum Whey Protein Powder with Oats
-Life Extension Multi-vitamin
-10mg Superdrol
-500mg 1,4 AD

Mid-morning:
-MRP with Oats

Pre-workout:
-Preload www.metabolicadaptation.com/newsite/
-500mg 1,4 AD

Post-workout:
-Reload (120g carbs, 40g protein) www.metabolicadaptation.com/newsite/
-10mg Superdrol
-500mg 1,4 AD

Bedtime:
-Cycle Support
-Dorian Yates Pro-Peptide Casein Protein
-500mg 1,4 AD

*Grapefruit Juice with Superdrol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so its just going to be this...started cycle support and t3 today....

1-4: 20mg Superdrol / 2000mg 1,4ad / T3 (50-75-100mcg)

3-4: Clenbuterol 25/25/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/50/25

5-8: Toremifene 90/90/60/30 and T3 (25mcg only)

9-12: 20mg Superdrol / 2000mg 1,4ad / T3 (50-75-100-75-50-25mcg)

13-16: Toremifene 90/90/60/30

I have a photo shoot the beginning of week 5, thats why I'm choosing to run two short PH/PS cycles...

Supplement Schedule:

Morning:
-T3
(1 hour break)
-Cycle Support
-1 30g scoop milled flaxseed
-Optimum Whey Protein Powder with Oats
-Life Extension Multi-vitamin
-10mg Superdrol
-500mg 1,4 AD

Mid-morning:
-MRP with Oats

Pre-workout:
-Preload www.metabolicadaptation.com/newsite/
-500mg 1,4 AD

Post-workout:
-Reload (120g carbs, 40g protein) www.metabolicadaptation.com/newsite/
-10mg Superdrol
-500mg 1,4 AD

Bedtime:
-Cycle Support
-Dorian Yates Pro-Peptide Casein Protein
-500mg 1,4 AD

*Grapefruit Juice with Superdrol
okay so thats just supplements right lol cuz i would say damn you need some food! hahaha.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
okay so thats just supplements right lol cuz i would say damn you need some food! hahaha.
haha yes only supplements

almost every day my food in order is along the lines of this...

breakfast:
-oatmeal w/raisins or cheerios
-1-2 bananas

lunch:
-lean ground beef or steak or grilled chicken
-sweet potato or brown rice

pre-workout:
-apple or grapes
-BCAA's I forgot to mention previously*

dinner:
-grilled chicken or deli turkey w/cheese

after dinner:
-egg whites
-peanut butter
-variety of nuts

And there will usually be another MRP somewhere in there

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
hairloss is usually not an issue with anavar the conversion into DHT is relatively low..
anavar doesnt convert to DHT.

personally i'd start researching the steroids i used before actually ingesting them...

TOM185 - i've successfully battled MPB for years, and i can honestly say i've cycled for 4+ years with little to no loss. shoot, i lost more in the 4 years prior to my gear use than i have these last 4. just takes lots of planning, the right ancillaries, and a hawklike attention to itchiness and thinning. my staples have been superdrol, tbol, low-dose boldenone products, test+finasteride, mass tabs and now epistane knockoffs.

if you're serious about cycling without losing your hair, it can be done if you're committed to the regimen and you do your homework...

also - anavar made my scalp itch too. not like MDHT or anything, but kinda like 400mg/week of EQ...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
anavar doesnt convert to DHT.

personally i'd start researching the steroids i used before actually ingesting them...

TOM185 - i've successfully battled MPB for years, and i can honestly say i've cycled for 4+ years with little to no loss. shoot, i lost more in the 4 years prior to my gear use than i have these last 4. just takes lots of planning, the right ancillaries, and a hawklike attention to itchiness and thinning. my staples have been superdrol, tbol, low-dose boldenone products, test+finasteride, mass tabs and now epistane knockoffs.

if you're serious about cycling without losing your hair, it can be done if you're committed to the regimen and you do your homework...

also - anavar made my scalp itch too. not like MDHT or anything, but kinda like 400mg/week of EQ...
what products have you used besides finasteride? I am starting 5% xandrox (minox/aa) as soon as it arrives...

currently using:
-finasteride 1mg
-nizoral 2% shampoo
-laser brush

have spiro and crinagen on hand

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
what products have you used besides finasteride? I am starting 5% xandrox (minox/aa) as soon as it arrives...

currently using:
-finasteride 1mg
-nizoral 2% shampoo
-laser brush

have spiro and crinagen on hand
i dont use finasteride when i'm not on-cycle. i'm one of the many who get sexual sides from it.

i've used a LOT of different products over the years. spiro cream (works, but only needed on cycle), nizoral (year round, on or off), revita shampoo (good stuff, use it alternating with the nizoral), fluridil (waste of time), topical finasteride and AA (i dont bother with it anymore)....and here's the really unusual one: hydrocortisone gel. i use this whenever my scalp flares up, which can be once a week or once an hour depending on where my hormones are. it's great because it's easy to apply, works very quickly, and attacks the scalp irritation that is the cause of hairloss. some might say that it's not addressing the hormone attack on the follicle, but the reality is that it soothes the inflammation and the inflammation is what kills the hair (at least for me - i have an itchy scalp that always clues me into impending hairloss)

i guess maybe i am lucky - i have found a very non-invasive solution to my hairloss, and trial and error has taught me what works for me.