Evolution Labs Differences?

mike13cb1

Awards
I was just wondering what is the difference between TESTEVOL and OXEVOL or now know as DIANEVOL? It says the are both testosterone boosters? What is the difference and which one is better? Thanks Mike

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering what is the difference between TESTEVOL and OXEVOL or now know as DIANEVOL? It says the are both testosterone boosters? What is the difference and which one is better? Thanks Mike
oxEVOL, is a superdrol clone, and testEVOL, looks to be a knockoff of the current Testabolan, by Iforce which is a more natural test amplifier.

mike13cb1

Awards
So which one would you prefer. I am trying to gain muscle mass. I was taking OMNEVOl and got good results from that...but i dont know if testevol is the same. I'm 6'2 200lbs. Any suggestions would be greatly apprenticed. I was also thinking about tren extreme. Any knowledge on that?

Thanks Mike

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Okay, just so we've got this straight: These are not "which do you suggest?" type supplements. OXevol is a superdrol clone. Oxevol is a STEROID. Not 'like a steroid', is a steriod. Dianevol is Oxevol, they got in trouble for some reason and had to change the name. Testevol is a test booster, which is not a steroid.

Tren Extreme is also a steroid. You will need to run post cycle therapy after a cycle of any of the steroids. If you don't know what post cycle therapy is, you've got a lot of reading to do BEFORE you even think about running one of these. Really. Please do a lot of reading, so that you know what you are getting into, and what you are doing. Check out the Anabolics forums for a start.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

(BTW, I mean no offense to you, LiftNDestroy, by repeating what you already said, but this stuff bears repeating. *sigh*)

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
(BTW, I mean no offense to you, LiftNDestroy, by repeating what you already said, but this stuff bears repeating. *sigh*)
None taken dude. Better this guy learn it right then not at all.