Pulseing Question

G

Gettinstrong

Awards
I was wondering if there is a way, or if its even worth it.

To pulse oral prohormones (s-drol and h-drol) at low dosages, for long periods of time like pulse for 2 weeks take 1 week off pulse for 2 weeks 1 week off etc. Without needing a pct (Id use one anyway, just be better if I didn't need to), or losing my gains.

All Im looking for right now is a little boost behind my step, better recovery maybe a extra couple lbs on my lifts here and there.

So, could I do this...

10mg SD 25mg HD every other day, 2 weeks on 1 week off for 12 weeks, with a decent pct, and be able to keep all my gains and continue to be able to train hard through my pct without excess muscle and strength loss?

I'm thinking because Im pulseing, using low dosages, and 2 weeks on 1 week off that I probably wouldn't even need a pct, and all gains made on the cycle would be kept because I probably wouldn't even be shut down.

Also, Im 290+lbs so it is a REALLY low dosage for me, so would pulseing at this low of a dosage 2 weeks on 1 week off even show results?

Basically, Im looking to make better gains than I would naturaly, but not have to worry about losing any gains or getting set back on my pct.

Any help is appreciated, hope Im not asking to dumb of a question.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried doing any searches on this. I'm sure there is alot of superdrol threads out there. Maybe one will match up.

P

pushpull24

Awards
Have you tried doing any searches on this. I'm sure there is alot of superdrol threads out there. Maybe one will match up.
It is sad how many people adopt this pharse. I am sure in one way or another every topic has been covered on this board or somewhere on the internet. So why do people insist on telling people to go search rather than answering the question at hand. Just bc a question may have already been asked doesnt mean that all of the variables are the same, i.e. height, weight, etc. People come to these boards to ask questions and get advise specific to their body type or training style. its sad but personally i think it gives people a sense of athority when the basically tell someone to screw off and search. I for one do not understand people who are not board moderators but patrol the boards for people who in their minds are asking dumb questions. A simple answer would be to not answer the question, if you think the questions are so stupid or can be easily searched just dont answer and the question and the person will be forced to find advice or info elsewhere. It is also interesting how you rarely see a moderator telling someone to go search its the guys with nothing better to do and who feel they are above others. The way its going right now I wonder why there are any posts at all, I'm surprised these holier than thou "search wardens" arent pushing to have the boards frozen as is with a huge search tab since every question in their miond has been answered....

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you to a point dude. This forum is for asking questions and getting answers. I have no good answer for you, thus why I was trying to help out in anyway I can. It doesn't hurt to do a little research on something when you haven't gotten a response(or a helpful one). Why are you choosing this pulse method?

P

pushpull24

Awards
This question was posted by gettingstrong......NOT me. I was just checking out the boards and decided to vent. My comments were not directed towards anyone specific it is just something that has been building up.

Just my .2 I am not a fan of pulsing and I think gettingstrong should run a 4wk cycle with a good PCT but again from my experience pulsing is a waste of time and gear however there are guys who have seen results I just doubt they are better than a full cycle with proper PCT.....its all about how dedicated you are to keeping a strick schedule and diet

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
You got to vent everyonce and a while....

If you had a response for him then why didn't you put it into your first reply... afterall that is the point of the thread....right

I have learned that doing some research on any topic helps you to better understand the advice you are getting.

Don't lose the focus of the original point!

Y

young4life

Awards
  • Established
It is sad how many people adopt this pharse. I am sure in one way or another every topic has been covered on this board or somewhere on the internet. So why do people insist on telling people to go search rather than answering the question at hand. Just bc a question may have already been asked doesnt mean that all of the variables are the same, i.e. height, weight, etc. People come to these boards to ask questions and get advise specific to their body type or training style. its sad but personally i think it gives people a sense of athority when the basically tell someone to screw off and search. I for one do not understand people who are not board moderators but patrol the boards for people who in their minds are asking dumb questions. A simple answer would be to not answer the question, if you think the questions are so stupid or can be easily searched just dont answer and the question and the person will be forced to find advice or info elsewhere. It is also interesting how you rarely see a moderator telling someone to go search its the guys with nothing better to do and who feel they are above others. The way its going right now I wonder why there are any posts at all, I'm surprised these holier than thou "search wardens" arent pushing to have the boards frozen as is with a huge search tab since every question in their miond has been answered....
GREAT POST!!!!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you to a point dude. This forum is for asking questions and getting answers. I have no good answer for you, thus why I was trying to help out in anyway I can. It doesn't hurt to do a little research on something when you haven't gotten a response(or a helpful one). Why are you choosing this pulse method?
So far I am the only one that has even tried, at all, to help this person out. Any one else have anything to add..... Youngforlife...didn't think so, but thats ok venting is helpful right........right. I have actually done a few searches myself and haven't found anything.:wtf:

Y

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Gettinstrong - Go to the search box and type in Neoborn's Epistane FAQ. Everything you need is right here.