new cycle with very slight gyno

focused247

Awards
what are your guys thoughts on starting a ph cycle with a slight case of gyno from a winny cycle last year ( from lack of knowledge of post cycle therapy)

any extra things i should look for or add into my stack to be safe? just looking for any thoughts guys thanks

heres my new stack posted it in wrong section
Code:
whats up guys? new to the site .... so this is my first post ... i think its in the right place if not just let me know.... But heres the plan I am going to start a mass tab cycle soon. I?m am 180 pounds now been training for 4 years put on a solid 50 pounds since I first began. Former college basketball player ? looking to pack on some pounds ? did a good bit of research ? how?s this sound

Mass tab 1 an day for 30 days

Supplements taken during cycle:

AI cycle support ? I know it tastes like **** but you seem to get more out of the servings compared to the pills

Super pump 250
On whey protein

post cycle therapy
Novla 40 (will begin in the last week of tabs), 40, 30, 20, 10
Cycle support
Test booster? How bout a 6oxo taper down from week to week 600,600,300,300
Creatine
Protein

How am I sounding? Will log if people are interested

Also question for you guys I have a small case of gyno from before not to noticeable but can feel in underneath I?ve read that some research chem. Can break it up? Any suggestions? And if so to harsh to take with my post cycle therapy? any success stories

Thanks for the help guys
wouldnt let me post the link so i quoted it

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have we not been over this already? Clearly you just want someone to tell you to go for it. Reasoning seems to be the least of your concerns. Gyno is not something you want to play with, (unless your lonely and are a freak). I recommend that you go non hormonal. Some may tell you that EPI will help Gyno; that has not been proven, so I will not.

Regardless, good luck!

focused247

Awards
i was actually just looking for more opionions in another section of the boards thats all i did take your advice into consideratoin. just was trying to see if anyone esle was in my postion having a small case of gyno and ran a cycle? anyone