Metandienone
(Thailand)

DIANABOL NAPOSIM
Metandianone
(Romania)

size

Awards
  • Established
Not tyring to sound like a jerk, but dbol is dbol as long as it is legit. I ahve used all three and all three worked the same. Just make sure what you are getting is real and any of the above will work fine.

Test21

Awards
I agree with size as long as there real go with whats cheapest.

steroid

Awards
DIANABOL NAPOSIM
Metandianone
(Romania)

I only use this, always good results

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i have never used dbol, but leaning towards naps because its pharmaceutical grade

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i would never order AAS online.
As for the thread's question, go with what you can get your hands on... and for the best price. My favorite thus far has been an UG capped dbol. So making sure its from a legit source....
Sage

Retabolil2

Awards
DIANABOL NAPOSIM
Metandianone
(Romania)

I only use this, always good results
If you only use this how can you answer the question? YOu have no experience to compare different types of dbol!
I`m not saying Naposim is bad, no, I like it too but russian dbol is stronger and there are lots of fans of British Dispensary Snake&arrow anabol. I also love Body Research Danabol Ds and British Dragon Methanabol 10mg tablets.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I just had to delete two posts (plus ban the 2 members) for posting sources.. don't be stupid and do this.. I hate having to delete things like this and banning people. SO DON'T MAKE ME DO IT

Retabolil2

Awards
Okay.. I just had to delete two posts (plus ban the 2 members) for posting sources.. don't be stupid and do this.. I hate having to delete things like this and banning people. SO DON'T MAKE ME DO IT
Ooops! I hope I didn`t post anything illegal here?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope you are still here ;) Just no posting of sources, some people didn't read the stickies about this

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen retabolil post pics, hes a big bitch.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
i would never order AAS online.
As for the thread's question, go with what you can get your hands on... and for the best price. My favorite thus far has been an UG capped dbol. So making sure its from a legit source....
Sage

me too.just got some :D

Rob1208lv

Awards
I like IP dbol 50mg and Thai dbol,10mg and (I can't post my other fav.