Gyno signs or something normal?

qwatson

Awards
Is it normal for males to have little goosebump looking things around the areolas? I never paid close attention to how my nipple area looked before, but now I'm on cycle and I examine everything closely, so I have no idea if this is signs of gyno or just something normal that I've always had. Everything else looks/feels normal. I'm taking arimidex so hopefully everything's ok and I'm just paranoid.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have them too, just hair follicles. Funny how you examine everything while on right?

qwatson

Awards
Haha yeah, my mind goes into overdrive looking for any little thing out of order. I guess it's better to be that way than to not give a damn and end up screwing yourself up.

I was thinking hair follicles, I guess the hair coming out of them should have been a clue, lol, but I still wasn't sure if it was normal for them to stick out like that. Good to know that it is.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I have them too. Same thing - hair follicles.

If you ever get a nipple hair stabbing your nipple or even worse going ingrown, don't panic. It hurts a lot and causes swelling. I freaked out for a few seconds once thinking I had gyno since I didn't know what gyno feels like... it turned out to be an ingrown hair.