1,4-andro solo?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I know this stuff is best run at high doses (600-1500mg/day) for long cycles (6-12+ weeks). If anyone has done this solo, what kind of HPTA shutdown did you experience? What kind of PCT was needed? Thanks.

R

RUNNER 67

Awards
It sucked solo. Tried it once acouple years back. Complete loss of libido and very slow gains. It is best stacked with h-drol or epi.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
It sucked solo. Tried it once acouple years back. Complete loss of libido and very slow gains. It is best stacked with h-drol or epi.
The slow gains are to be expected, but I thought it was supposed to be pretty libido-friendly (or at least libido-neutral). Did your libido drop on-cycle, or afterwards? Can you describe your cycle and pct?

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I know this stuff is best run at high doses (600-1500mg/day) for long cycles (6-12+ weeks). If anyone has done this solo, what kind of HPTA shutdown did you experience? What kind of post cycle therapy was needed? Thanks.
i've run it for long periods, but never solo. why would you want to?

as for libido support, boldenone is only half as androgenic as test, so it's not surprising that people lose a bit of libido on longer cycles...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering the solo run because I'm about to end a very long Superdrol pulse, and I want something mild for my next cycle (to give my internal organs a break).
What I think I'll end up doing is 1200mg 1,4-AD + 1200mg Arachidonic Acid for 75 days. I'm not totally sold on ArA's effectiveness, but I have 5 bottles of it in my freezer, and it is mild on the organs, like 1,4-andro. If I could get 10 lbs out of this combo, I'd be thrilled.
EDIT: I bet if I added some old school 4-AD to this stack, libido and gains would both benefit.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had to cut my cycle short but at 1200 for 5 wks solo my libido was up, acne was up and shutdown seemed minimal. gains were minimal too.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I had to cut my cycle short but at 1200 for 5 wks solo my libido was up, acne was up and shutdown seemed minimal. gains were minimal too.
Why did you cut your cycle short?
And it's interesting that your libido went up, when others' went down.
PS: What post cycle therapy did you run?

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
more than 1g of 1,4ad ED gives me horrible anxiety...i get it from equipoise or bold base transdermal too...also, high boldenone doses can cause hairloss for those prone (i notice it when my doses are too high, then i promptly reduce amounts - i love the stuff but it isnt worth looking like jesse ventura)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
more than 1g of 1,4ad ED gives me horrible anxiety...i get it from equipoise or bold base transdermal too...also, high boldenone doses can cause hairloss for those prone (i notice it when my doses are too high, then i promptly reduce amounts - i love the stuff but it isnt worth looking like jesse ventura)
I wonder if 4AD would fight the anxiety as well as it fights lethargy?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
for me(600mg ed 6 weeks) it was, no sides, no gains, no money back,no...nothing

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Did it shut you down at all? If it did absolutely nothing, you probably didn't need a post cycle therapy, right?
just to be safe I did a 6-oxo pct but I never felt suppressed at all, I believe that the problem was not only the bold cause even with some methylated compounds I don't respond very well.
Orals are a waste of money , time and health for me, but returning to bold you have to be lucky to get something out of non -methyl's.
Just by curiosity let me tell you that I respond extremely well to ai`s , when I do a cycle with some divanil everybody ask me what I`m on.
I run some blood tests and my test levels were always 50-60% above the upper limits(last time I run them I was on finasteride and even so my dht levels were above baseline), I believe this can be the explanation to my poor results with prohormones and good results with AI`s , my body its already used to high levels of androgen's and don't respond very well to external oral doses, but this is just me guessing...
The good news is PCT it`s always a joke for me.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1,4-andro (1,4-androstadienedione) and 1,4-androdiol (1,4-androstadienediol) are both prohormones to the steroid boldenone. 1,4-andro is well known as the most orally active prohormone, with a recovery rate as high as 50%. This is because its chemical structure renders it resistant to first pass metabolism in the liver. However, unlike many other steroidal compounds, the chance of liver toxicity from oral administration is very low.

Boldenone (1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol) is an injectable veterinary steroid most commonly found as Equipoise (used for horses). It is structurally related to testosterone and methyl-testosterone, and a small amount (10-20%) may metabolize into testosterone. It is very popular among bodybuilders and other athletes because of its unique characteristics. It is highly anabolic, while having only low-moderate androgenic effects and low estrogenic effects. This is because it is a poor substrate for 5-alpha reductase and has low aromatization to estrogen. Boldenone is commonly stacked with other steroids, and it has the reputation of leading to smaller, more consistent, and easier to keep gains as opposed to rapid muscle gains which are difficult to maintain off cycle. Other reputed effects of boldenone include increased pumps and muscle hardness and increased appetite.

A low dose of 1,4-andro falls in the range of 300-600 mg daily, with a medium dose being in the range of 600-1000 mg. It is good for both cutting or bulking, and can be stacked with most compounds depending on the situation. Cycle length is usually on the longer side, around 4-12 weeks, because it usually takes around 3 weeks for most users to notice an effect. This is because boldenone has a long half-life, so the effects build up over time. The difference between the dione and diol versions is that the dione version converts to estrogen (at about half the rate that testosterone does), while the diol version does not.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
umm...
Thanks for the copy/paste info, LG. Was it from Big Cat or David Tolson?
And what's your newest liquid-methyl-masterdrol uber-product?
[Sorry -- sometimes I can't help being a dlck. It's just that there have been some outlandish claims by some newer board sponsors, so I'm leery of you all, for now. Vent over.]

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
1,4-andro (1,4-androstadienedione) and 1,4-androdiol (1,4-androstadienediol) are both prohormones to the steroid boldenone. 1,4-andro is well known as the most orally active prohormone, with a recovery rate as high as 50%. This is because its chemical structure renders it resistant to first pass metabolism in the liver. However, unlike many other steroidal compounds, the chance of liver toxicity from oral administration is very low.

Boldenone (1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol) is an injectable veterinary steroid most commonly found as Equipoise (used for horses). It is structurally related to testosterone and methyl-testosterone, and a small amount (10-20%) may metabolize into testosterone. It is very popular among bodybuilders and other athletes because of its unique characteristics. It is highly anabolic, while having only low-moderate androgenic effects and low estrogenic effects. This is because it is a poor substrate for 5-alpha reductase and has low aromatization to estrogen. Boldenone is commonly stacked with other steroids, and it has the reputation of leading to smaller, more consistent, and easier to keep gains as opposed to rapid muscle gains which are difficult to maintain off cycle. Other reputed effects of boldenone include increased pumps and muscle hardness and increased appetite.

A low dose of 1,4-andro falls in the range of 300-600 mg daily, with a medium dose being in the range of 600-1000 mg. It is good for both cutting or bulking, and can be stacked with most compounds depending on the situation. Cycle length is usually on the longer side, around 4-12 weeks, because it usually takes around 3 weeks for most users to notice an effect. This is because boldenone has a long half-life, so the effects build up over time. The difference between the dione and diol versions is that the dione version converts to estrogen (at about half the rate that testosterone does), while the diol version does not.
hi aggravated
I`m interested in psarm but I got doubts between other two products to stack with an AI, (RPM+DRIVE) and activate xt, can you give solid reasons to chose psarm over these 2 .
Thanks

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
umm...
[Sorry -- sometimes I can't help being a dlck. It's just that there have been some outlandish claims by some newer board sponsors, so I'm leery of you all, for now. Vent over.]
i consider that a healthy skepticism!

and i also hate it when people repost others' descriptions without giving a source. just shady.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
And he didn't address my original question at all. I think he's just padding his post count -- climbing towards the big 1000. Good luck, bro. :thumbsup:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cut my cycle short due to a back injury. I forget the exact pct but I usually run a serm and AI with activate. I did not feel very shutdown from this cycle. It reminded me of a lean test cycle because of the zits and libido increase.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
umm...

haha that was an awesome response.

I'm surprised he didn't jump up at the opportunity to suggest to you to stack the 1,4AD with Methyl-1D or whatever their new DHEA product is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Supplements 20
PeppaPig Anabolics 13
D Supplement Auction 0
L Anabolics 10
P Anabolics 13