p-plex-S.D. advise please

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright i'm going to try and sum up a future cycle as quick as i can here. what i'm thinking is 3 weeks of p-plex 15mgs. for 4 days then 30 for the remander of the 3 week total, introducing methyl-dx3 3 days before the end of the 3rd week at 10mgs. then going to 20 mgs. for the through of the second week. PCT will include ax pct, drive, rpm, torm 120 for 3 days then 90 for 4 and so on for a total of 4 weeks all together. theres going to be too many support supps here to mention them all but fish oil, perfect cycle,multi, taurine (for the SD), DHEA (again for the lethargy i get it bad on SD) but ones that are more inportant are cycle support one week before cycle and through out, milk thistle (preloaded 1200mgs for 2 weeks)...i'm sure i'm leaving something out and will address it later if need be. training will be 5 on and 2 off, and as intense as i can be, which should not be a problem. diet will be around 4000-5000 cals, protein around 400 and i'm going to keep carbs high as well, all meals will be as clean as possible, with the worst part of my diet being P.B. and pizza once a week......my 2 biggest weeknesses. please let me know if i left anything out or if theres anything i should tweak.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm doing this same cycle in a little while! Probably 2 weeks into March. Do it this way though if you're wanting to bridge it properly. Dose the Phera just like you stated but run it for 4 weeks. At the beginning of week 4, since it appears by your doses that you're using CEL P-Plex, lower it back down to 15mg throughout while also adding in the super at 10mg. Then continue the super by itself for 3 weeks AFTER at 20mg to make it a total of 7 weeks on. This is what I am doing and was given the idea by 2 very knowledgable people on the board. Only thing i'd change is buy some actual Phera-Plex by AX so you can dose 20mg thru the 4th week rather than 15. 15 is too low and staying at 30 would be too high while also running super at 10mg. If you can't find actual Phera, pm me. :)
thx man, I'd rep but can not at this time......i might be able to find the real deal, i just don't want to pay through the nose, know what i mean? you mentioned that 30 is too high, is that from it being methyl, and hard on the liver? or is there another reason?

richirich_99

Awards
thx man, I'd rep but can not at this time......i might be able to find the real deal, i just don't want to pay through the nose, know what i mean? you mentioned that 30 is too high, is that from it being methyl, and hard on the liver? or is there another reason?
30 would be too high if your bridging the PP and the SD because theyre both methlys, and because the sides would not be worth the gains. SNS also has a PP clone that you might be able to find cheaper than a bottle of the AX PP.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how big are you lennoxchi? 30 of phera + 10 of superdrol might not be completely crazy. sounds like you've run superdrol before, have you used phera?

m4tr1xx

Awards
you could by the pp clone, its made by fast action and is called d-stananizol.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how big are you lennoxchi? 30 of phera + 10 of superdrol might not be completely crazy. sounds like you've run superdrol before, have you used phera?
not that big, 6'1" 197lbs. not that good at guessing body fat, but I'm quite lean, wanted to run this bulk cycle before summer. due to my size i think I'll either stay @ 15 in the bridge or check out another clone, i just thought that 30 for 1 week might not be that bad, and it might not be but I'm not going to take chances with my body, it's just not worth it. and no I've never ran pp, another reason to stay @ 15. in regards to the trans-e-form, would you guys suggest using that on or in PCT? i was thinking more for PCT running it inverse with my Torm, i know that pp is andronic but is it that much that i should run e-form while on? I'm not prone to gyno, but i don't want to become either, what do you guys think?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
not that big, 6'1" 197lbs. not that good at guessing body fat, but I'm quite lean, wanted to run this bulk cycle before summer. due to my size i think I'll either stay @ 15 in the bridge or check out another clone, i just thought that 30 for 1 week might not be that bad, and it might not be but I'm not going to take chances with my body, it's just not worth it. and no I've never ran pp, another reason to stay @ 15. in regards to the trans-e-form, would you guys suggest using that on or in post cycle therapy? i was thinking more for PCT running it inverse with my Torm, i know that pp is andronic but is it that much that i should run e-form while on? I'm not prone to gyno, but i don't want to become either, what do you guys think?
i ran PP and unfortunately got gyno at about the end of the second week, pushed it to 3 weeks (dumb idea) i never went higher then 20mg and im 235lbs. Strength and mass gains were incredible. I see absolutely no need to go above 20mgs on PP regardless what anyone says. The gains hardly seem better when people go up in doses. GEt some p-5-p to run during the cycle. cheap and effective.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i ran PP and unfortunately got gyno at about the end of the second week, pushed it to 3 weeks (dumb idea) i never went higher then 20mg and I'm 235lbs. Strength and mass gains were incredible. I see absolutely no need to go above 20mgs on PP regardless what anyone says. The gains hardly seem better when people go up in doses. GEt some p-5-p to run during the cycle. cheap and effective.
already got it (P-5-P) I've done a bit on research, and saw that was recommended, I'm not going to rush this cycle by any means, my health is too important to me for that sh*t. what good is rushing into something and screwing up yourself when your trying to look and feel better in the 1st place? i will always scrap a cycle vs. going forth with un answered ?'s.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
For the e-form, use it on cycle if you notice bloat or any other estrogen related signs. You most likely will need it. You can also use it in post cycle therapy as your AI and run ramp it up inversely to your serm. Check out a log by celc5 it's titled "careful with that ax!" He bridged his form from on cycle into PCT. If you want to use the form for both on cycle and in PCT you will need to do this also. Your other option is to use just the form for on cycle and choose another AI for PCT. Also, after you cease your serm in PCT at the end of the 4th week, continue to run your AI of choice and taper it back down a few weeks after PCT to make sure there is no estrogen rebound. You might want to look into bulk 1-carboxy(L-Dopa) from Nutraplanet. It's one of the actives in PowerFULL. Dopamine inhibits prolactin levels. That combined with p-5-p would be an excellent weapon against prolactin induced gyno. These are just my thoughts, anyone else feel free to comment.
i've got quite a bit of powerfull in my arselal already, i could just use that, it would also help with the sleep problems i sometimes get while on......also what dose do you suggest running the P-5-P at?

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
bulk 1-carboxy dosing

Anybody have any advice on the proper dosing of bulk 1-carboxy. Just ordered it for backup on a p-plex cycle and need to know how much to take to "keep in check" with the 50mg p-5-p. Should I use the bulk 1-carboxy only if something develops or as a precautionary measure?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well I've made a decision here, I'm gonna stay with just P-Plex for 4 weeks. since I've never taken it by itself i think that might be the better option here, that also takes out the "problem" of having 15mgs. pills and trying bridge in S.D. I'm also gonna use e-form inverse with trione. starting e-form while "on" after the 1st week when PP dosage goes to 30mgs., Eform will be dosed @ 160mgs. ed for the remainder of the cycle (3weeks) then start my Serm (Nolva) @ 60mgs. ed for 3 days then down to 40mgs. for 2 weeks and 4 days then to 20 for 1 week, running trione inverse @ 200mgs. for one week then 400 for 2 weeks and 600 for 1 week, after that coming back down over the course of 2 weeks........sound good? sound like poop?

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Thanks for the dosage. Start my first cycle Sunday morning. Nervous and excited at the same time. I think I might have went overboard on being prepared:
2 bottles p-plex
1 bottle of e-form
1 bottle of sesamin oil
1 myogenx
1 lean extreme
1 p-5-p
1 bulk carboxy-1
1 exemastane
1 letrozole
1 clomiphene
3 tubs cycle support
Plus I have i got some beta-alanine to put in my Sizeon when I run out of Clout.
10# oo 100 whey
4# oo casein
lots of freakin food -(sweet potatos,rice,chicken)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the dosage. Start my first cycle Sunday morning. Nervous and excited at the same time. I think I might have went overboard on being prepared:
2 bottles p-plex
1 bottle of e-form
1 bottle of sesamin oil
1 myogenx
1 lean extreme
1 p-5-p
1 bulk carboxy-1
1 exemastane
1 letrozole
1 clomiphene
3 tubs cycle support
Plus I have i got some beta-alanine to put in my Sizeon when I run out of Clout.
10# oo 100 whey
4# oo casein
lots of freakin food -(sweet potatos,rice,chicken)
Nice man looks good. At least you have your bases covered in case you get any lumps in teh nips etc. I'll be watching along for sure!
And like bassgod said, no need to take 60mgs of Nolva, even 40,30,20,10 should be sweet.

Enjoy the insane strength gains:thumbsup:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used the form before? If not, i'd start at 80mg ed and see how that goes before just jumping to 160. As for the nolva, don't run it at 60mg. All clinical studies that have been done on this medication were conducted at 40mg and below. Most of them concentrated on 20mg and patients had great success. Dinoii aka Dr. Hauser recommends 40mg for the first 3 days then 20 for the rest of the first week. 20mg for week 2, then 10mg ed for the remaining 2 weeks. More is not always better. Also nolva is harsh on your liver as much so if not more than the orals themselves. You can read more on Dr. Hauser's thoughts over at lean bulk. You can tart at 60 and do whatever, others have done this. I just believe the whole more is better mentality is getting a bit out of hand. Also, i'd run the trione for a month after post cycle therapy and taper the dose down rather than just for 2 weeks. This way you can do a slower taper and extend it for a longer period of time to increase your chances even more of staying gyno free and having no estrogen rebound. Anyone else feel free to comment or make other suggestions.
yea man your correct about the nolva, i made the typing mistake of 60mgs. i'm used to using torm, but have some nolva still left over and would like to get it used up. there has been reports (i don't know how valid they are) of delayed gyno flare up using SD and nolva, but i have never heard any with PP, thats why i made the switch from torm to nolva. and i like the suggestion of tapering down the trione like you mentioned, and staying on that a bit longer than what i listed previously here. thanks much to all that helped here.....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Nobody really knows what causes the delayed gyno from superdrol. In MANY cases, people did not do a proper post cycle therapy. In other cases, they DID do a proper post cycle therapy and used an AI and ramped it up as they inversely tapered down their serm. HOWEVER, they just discontinued the AI all together at max dose at the end of week 4. When you do this, you're just asking for an estrogen rebound. This is why you should run the AI for an extra month AFTER post cycle therapy and taper it back down. If you do not do this, estrogen will be lowered like crazy when you have been using your serm while ramping up the AI each week and it will rebound when both the AI and serm are stopped. When estro or any hormone in the body for that matter, is suppressed for a period of time, it rebounds. When those foreign chemicals used to lower the estro are stopped all together at max dosage, your body does what it's naturally supposed to do; return itself to a homeostasis. It does this by increasing the estro ten fold causing the rebound. Good idea switching to Phera. It's better suited for a first cycle as opposed to superdrol anyway. See how your body reacts to it and go from there for any future cycles you may want to run. You plan on logging this bad boy? Good luck and get swole!
i thought about logging it, maybe i will, just not computer savvy enough to make it look really cool, but i'm sure content will be just as important as presentation, besides i'm not trying to win anything here, just share my experience. Yea maybe i will........thx again for the help.