Tamoxefen Intra-Cycle use?

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
I am going to be running a very modest cycle of Sustonon 325mgs EW for 1-10 wk, a kickstart of Dianabol 40mg ED for the first 1-4 wk and was wondering due to the cost of Arimidex if running Nolvadex(Tamoxefen) at just 5mg ED would be ok seeing as how i'm running such a low cycle and some estrogen is needed to grow properly plus Nolva decreases IGF1.:confused: Or should I run the Nolva at 10mg EOD? Also should I use more Nolva during the kickstart phase of Dianabol? Or should I even maybe just keep the Nolva at an as needed basis?

I am also going to be useing the Nolva for PCT along with Clomid as follows, Nolva will be run at 5mg ED for the whole cycle and bumped up to 10mg ED for 2 weeks after last injection of Sustonon, then the Nolva will be bumped up to 30mg ED for 5 days along with Clomid 100mg ED for 5 days, then Nolva 20mgs for 10 more days and Clomid 50mgs ED as well. Then the Clomid will be discontinued and the Nolva will be run at 10mgs ED for 1 more week!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be running a very modest cycle of Sustonon 325mgs EW for 1-10 wk, a kickstart of Dianabol 40mg ED for the first 1-4 wk and was wondering due to the cost of Arimidex if running Nolvadex(Tamoxefen) at just 5mg ED would be ok seeing as how i'm running such a low cycle and some estrogen is needed to grow properly plus Nolva decreases IGF1.:confused: Or should I run the Nolva at 10mg EOD? Also should I use more Nolva during the kickstart phase of Dianabol? Or should I even maybe just keep the Nolva at an as needed basis?

I am also going to be useing the Nolva for post cycle therapy along with Clomid as follows, Nolva will be run at 5mg ED for the whole cycle and bumped up to 10mg ED for 2 weeks after last injection of Sustonon, then the Nolva will be bumped up to 30mg ED for 5 days along with Clomid 100mg ED for 5 days, then Nolva 20mgs for 10 more days and Clomid 50mgs ED as well. Then the Clomid will be discontinued and the Nolva will be run at 10mgs ED for 1 more week!
I'm confused. I thought you were asking if you should use Nolva during the cycle itself? Most people use it for gyno control during a cycle using drugs that readily convert to estrogen, in which case you are, and most cycles i've seen run it at 10mg ed. If your more intrested in controling bloat, Nolva is not the best bet, because it doesn't actually reduce E. It just inhibits it from binding to the receptors. To reduce E, you need a low dose of a strong AI like liquidex. So I guess I'm asking what is your intention on cycle? Also, I'm confused by your pct. It would be helpful if you could describe it in a less ambiguous way.:think:

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Yes I want to run it during the cycle itself but was wondering if 5mg ED would be ok due to the low dose of Sustonon i'm useing only 325mg EW which from what i've seen is really low! I am also running it with Dianabol 40mg ED for the first 4 weeks of a 10 week cycle! I want to keep the Test low to reduce sides but still put on enough mass to make it worth it. I don't want to block estrogen from the receptor completely cause this can slow gains from what i've read and using such a low dose of Test AI's are really not needed and could even inhibit growth or so i've read!

To break everything down i'm going make it simple or so I hope it comes out that way...

Dianabol - 40mg ED 1-4 wk
Sustonon - 325mg EW 1-10 wk
Tamoxifen - 5mg ED or 10mg EOD 1-10wk "more as needed"!

Post Cycle Therapy
Tamoxifen - 10mg ED 10-12 wk

Tamoxifen - 30mg ED for 5 Days starting after week 12
Clomid - 100mg ED for 5 Days starting after week 12

Tamoxifen - 20mg ED for 10 Days after first 5 Day run
Clomid - 50mg ED for 10 Days after first 5 Day run

Tamoxifen - 10mg ED for 7 more days to finish post cycle therapy!

I broke everything down so you can clearly see what i'm planning, I hope that this is enough to restore my HPTA to normal. I am running the Tamoxifen for two weeks at 10mg ED before I start the full post cycle therapy cause of the long acting esters in Sustonon need some time to clear or so i've read right? Well any information would be appreciated! Thanks everyone!:bb3:

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Ok i've decided to switch from Sustanon to Testosterone E at 500mg per week twice a week injections of 250mg! Still running the Dianabol at 40mg for the first four weeks but still looking for an answer on whether or not I should run just 5mg ED until I see any signs of sides or go for 10mg ED to be sure?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Nolvs is good at 10mg ED during your cycle. Another option is Ralox, which I like at 60mg. Using AI's sensibly won't make a drastic impact on your overall results IMO.