hdrol 8 week cycle? insane?

smackshosh

Awards
I just got done with my 4 week Hdrol cycle 50/50/75/75 and i saw some decent gains... my first cycle...

One of my workout buddies is running his 3rd cycle (masterdrol, halodrol prev no sides) and now he wants to run an 8 week hdrol cycle... hes got cycle support and pct lined up, but i told him he's insane for doing so?

what does everyone else think?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I think even Halo at 8 weeks could show some serious shutdown not to mention terror on the liver.

smackshosh

Awards
so what do you think would be max before reaching insanity... 6 wks?

i cant wait to show my buddy the thread... he doesnt post but ill show him!

any other halo experts want to chime in?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think any oral should be run a max of 6 weeks. For the more toxic ones, SD, M1T, phera, I'd say 3-4 week max, but I learned from the old head bbers who taught me the least effective amount is always the best. Thats why I always run very mild cycles, but as long as diet and training are in check, they are always effective. But hey, it's his health thats at stake, not yours or mine.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think any oral should be run a max of 6 weeks. For the more toxic ones, superdrol, M1T, phera, I'd say 3-4 week max, but I learned from the old head bbers who taught me the least effective amount is always the best. Thats why I always run very mild cycles, but as long as diet and training are in check, they are always effective. But hey, it's his health thats at stake, not yours or mine.

:goodpost: Great info Lil. Another good point to mention as with most orals after 3-4 weeks the gains will come to a hault anyhow so you'd just be taking the extra few weeks terrorizing your liver & cardiovascular system for what, maybe a half of a pound more - if that even.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive read a few posts of peple running it for 8wks, but never saw blood results. most ran it at 50/50/50/75/75/75/75/75 even some going up to 100mg last two weeks

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
ive read a few posts of peple running it for 8wks, but never saw blood results. most ran it at 50/50/50/75/75/75/75/75 even some going up to 100mg last two weeks
D-amn. Halo's milder but still, wow. What sorta results did they have in the extra weeks?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
their reasonong was that there results didnt start to get good till week 3 or 4, so adding an extra 4 weeks produced better gains.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Some studies show liver enzymes can stay within normal range on a low dose of 10mg/day. When using Turinabol you should keep usage limited to six weeks or less to avoid liver damage. Additionally, Turinabol can lower the blood’s ability to clot, so special caution should be taken with this steroid.

Damn - I wonder what sorta blood lipids they had. Most of the guys I know who took it said the didn't start to really see gains until late in the 2nd week/beginning of the 3rd week too but they also said the gains diminished at or around 4-5 weeks.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
longest ive run halo was 6 weeks and honeslty its pretty mild. hardly had sides and gains were soso. nothing i would use again. used 50/50/75/75/100/100

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think Halo for 8 weeks is crazy, the stuff is weak.

"Crazy" refers to the hundreds of people who have run D-bol at 100 mgs a day for 10 weeks.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
I don't think Halo for 8 weeks is crazy, the stuff is weak.

"Crazy" refers to the hundreds of people who have run D-bol at 100 mgs a day for 10 weeks.
Exactly. Halodrol is nothing compared to real orals ran solo for long peroids or used as kick starters while waiting for test to take effect.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Just finished 7 weeks of hdrol. Started at 75 and ended at 200 ed. Gains stopped after ~wk 6. I think it would make a good stacker but it's weak solo.

I think your buddy is going to be disappointed going from a masterdrol/hdrol cycle to hdrol solo even if it is for 8 weeks.
damn man you must have gone through quite a few bottles at those doses!! i can barely even find the stuff on any sites! althogu i have two on their way;)

Chance1253

Awards
I ran Halodrol for 6 weeks, 5 of which were at 100mg/day. Blood work came back fine 1 month after post cycle therapy.

smackshosh

Awards
now that i think about it i believe there was someone on this board who said hdrol was underdosed and would tkae it for 8 wks at 100... dont remember who...

ill look fwd to see my buddys blood work... i guess we'll wait and see

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I think 5 or 6 would be perfect but anything over seems like a waste. I haven't seen anyone yet who ran it over 5 weeks and had decent gains in weeks 6,7,8 etc. If you can run it for about 5 weeks and gain say 7 pounds, why run it for eight weeks to gain 7.3 pounds? Plus in the extra weeks your liver & lipids will have the added stress basically for nothing. Plus the bit you use in those extra weeks could've been saved & used for a later cycle which you'd gain more from anyhow. Since Halo is a Pro of Turinabol, I wonder how many MG of Halo it takes to be about equal to 50mg of Turinabol.