scottydx267

Awards
So i'm about to start an Hdrol/Havoc cycle in march, dosages will be:

Week1-4: 50 mg Hdrol
Weed3: 10mg bumped up to 20mg Havoc
Week4: 30mg Havoc
Week5: 30-40mg Havoc
Week6: 40mg Havoc

My nutrition/training is all in tact, On cycle Support supps and PCT is all planned out and i do know what i'm doing, my question is do you think these dosages will be worth it for me, i am pretty experienced with prohormones/steroids, have ran 4 cycles of prohormones and a cycle of test in the past (2 cycles m1t, 1 cycle m1alpha/m1p, and 1 cycle ergo LMG) and a cycle of test E) and don't want to try this cycle if its not gonna be worth it, i'm just looking for a solid 7-8 lbs

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i'm about to start an Hdrol/Havoc cycle in march, dosages will be:

Week1-4: 50 mg Hdrol
Weed3: 10mg bumped up to 20mg Havoc
Week4: 30mg Havoc
Week5: 30-40mg Havoc
Week6: 40mg Havoc

My nutrition/training is all in tact, On cycle Support supps and post cycle therapy is all planned out and i do know what i'm doing, my question is do you think these dosages will be worth it for me, i am pretty experienced with prohormones/steroids, have ran 4 cycles of prohormones and a cycle of test in the past (2 cycles m1t, 1 cycle m1alpha/m1p, and 1 cycle ergo LMG) and a cycle of test E) and don't want to try this cycle if its not gonna be worth it, i'm just looking for a solid 7-8 lbs
In all honesty i would run one or the other. Halo takes a solid 3 weeks to just kick in anyway. I've ran both seperately, and havoc is more impressive overall in all aspects. I personally recommend running just the havoc. You will see very nice lean gains in muscle mass along with some impressive strength gains. Most user feedback(including myself)supports that the 40mg/day range is the sweet spot for maximizing gains with limited sides. I think you would easily see a solid 7-8 pounds with running havoc for 4 weeks. If you have any questions about a havoc cycle feel free to hit me up.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i am about to start a hemadrol/havoc stack. im researching dosages, havent made up my mind yet. waitn for my pct nolva to arrive, hopefully. then i can figure out a good 4 week set up, or an 8 week pulse, still researching. figured id chime in, will be posting log as soon as all ingredients arrive.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
well, started early, took my first hdrol today, i'll be using epistane instead of havoc, same dosage.. not that it should matter, but i'll post results if neone is interested

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a sweet stack, id be subbed if u did a log

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What support supps are taking throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy? Are you using Cycle Support or something similar? Six straight weeks on methyls definitely has the potential for some liver damage (albeit they are both relatively mild methyls).

The HDrol doseages might be a little low at 50mg...that is, unless you're just trying to lean out some before throwing down with the Epi. Thinking about this stack makes my joints hurt, lol.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
actually i'm taking AI cycle support, and for pct i have some nolva on hand.. shouldnt be necessary though, i plan to use 6oxo extreme and retain

i plan to have bloodwork done after the cycle bc i am curious about liver values, had it checked about a week ago and results came back all good

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you have everything pretty well in place then. I would think 7-8 pounds from this cycle will be quite attainable. Are you going to log or at least update via this thread?

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
i can update through this thread

Brolic, why do you say don't take both?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that they're both mild, but I'm still not sure about six weeks on any methyl, unless pulsed. Maybe you could get your values taken after the third or fourth week and move forward from there.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
okay.. thanks for the input guys, what would you think if i cut it back to just 5 weeks... like so...

Week 1-4: 50mg H
Week 3: 20mg Epi
Week 4: 30mg Epi
Week 5: 40mg Epi

Or..

Week 2: 20mg Epi
Week 3: 20-30mg Epi
Week 5: 40 mg Epi

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
well, started early, took my first hdrol today, i'll be using epistane instead of havoc, same dosage.. not that it should matter, but i'll post results if neone is interested
do you already have your epi? i guess if your epi has a white lid its legit but if has the black cap its supposedly not epi, i read i could be tren. im not positive on any of this but have just read it a million times, just in case you haven't heard about that yet.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
do you already have your epi? i guess if your epi has a white lid its legit but if has the black cap its supposedly not epi, i read i could be tren. im not positive on any of this but have just read it a million times, just in case you haven't heard about that yet.
thanks man, but ya i got it it's legit

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you want to stack both of these? They're similar, but epi seems to be the stronger of the two. I would really just run one or the other. I would use the epi for a lean bulk and the HDrol for a cutter/recomp.

If you're really looking for a dry stack I would suggest looking into something that's not methylated.

• Furazadrol
  • Propadrol
  • Trenadrol
  • Finigenx Clone
  • Zol

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
i just happened to have both of them... and thought they would be a good stack since they're both supposed to be mild toxicity. so would you recommend propadrol/trenadrol with a similar setup as i had before, 6 weeks? if so i may pick some up

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if I was unclear. I was saying to pick one of the methyls and then stack it with a non-methyl, IE Propadrol w/ Epi or Trenadrol w/ HDrol...you get the idea.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
Sorry if I was unclear. I was saying to pick one of the methyls and then stack it with a non-methyl, IE Propadrol w/ Epi or Trenadrol w/ HDrol...you get the idea.
ya i gotcha, i was saying would you recomend me stacking one of these with hdrol (similar setup as before) since i already started the hdrol today...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah...err, I mean...Yes, either of those look like they would stack well with HDrol for a great lean bulking cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend havoc with propadrol. Killer stack bro!! :bb3:

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
i think im gonna go with hdrol and propadrol... i would use the epi but i already started the H so might as well go through with it....
what do you think of this...

Halo 50mg weeks 1-4
propadrol 60mg weeks 3-6

or should i go w/ 30mg weeks 3,4 then 60 5,6

what ya'll think?

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
any opinions on the Hdrol/Propadrol cycle above?????

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The doses are great starting doses IMO. I have seen both literally ran at twice those amounts, so I think you have a little room to play around if you're not seeing results.

Keep in mind that HDrol seems to take a little a while to kick in. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if you felt the need to bump it up some though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think im gonna go with hdrol and propadrol... i would use the epi but i already started the H so might as well go through with it....
what do you think of this...

Halo 50mg weeks 1-4
propadrol 60mg weeks 3-6

or should i go w/ 30mg weeks 3,4 then 60 5,6

what ya'll think?
In all honesty Halo takes at least 2-2.5 weeks to kick in. If you could, i'd run it 5 weeks to get maximum benefits out of it. Dosing can always be adjusted as need be along the way. Prop being a non-methyl i'd run side by side with the halo maybe starting in week 2 and finishing in week 5.

BigLester

Awards
Decabolen+ Havoc stack

MOD EDIT: Read the rules.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
Im 181 pounds on week 1- Decabolen and havoc- wanting to really cut up how many calories should i eat per day, i have a feeling like im eating to much?
umm... y did you post that in this thread? i dont think anyone can tell u that anyway w/out know any stats....

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
In all honesty Halo takes at least 2-2.5 weeks to kick in. If you could, i'd run it 5 weeks to get maximum benefits out of it. Dosing can always be adjusted as need be along the way. Prop being a non-methyl i'd run side by side with the halo maybe starting in week 2 and finishing in week 5.
sounds good man i'll prolly do that.. i'll just have to start the prop as soon as i get it.. should be around weeks 2.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Trauma1's suggestion.

BigLester, you're not going to get any responses for two reasons:
1) You just broke topic in somebody's thread/log

and

2) You're underage and it's against board rules to ask about hormonal products...

...besides that, :welcome: to AM.
<not being an ass, I'm just making you aware of the situation>

Last edited:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
okay.. thanks for the input guys, what would you think if i cut it back to just 5 weeks... like so...

Week 3: 20mg Epi
Week 5: 40mg Epi

Or..

Week 2: 20mg Epi
Week 3: 20-30mg Epi
Week 5: 40 mg Epi

I would love to see you do this stack and log your progress. Im in the same situation. Hemadrol/Havoc stack. i was thinking staying on for a 30 day pulse, since most people say that Hemadrol compounds kick in 3rd week. And Havoc is fairly quick. then i would have half of each bottle left to do with as i pleased depending on results.

ON: 50mg Hemadrol, 30mg Havoc.

OFF: 6-oxo spaced evenly over the day 300-600mgs ( depending on how you feel)

I will most likely be doing this. Ive had help from a few nice people on this site who said not two stack two methyls, they recomended just havoc, they also both worked for RPN.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
okay i've got everything figured out, i'm sticking with hdrol 50mg weeks 1-4(and maybe a 5th week) and propadrol 60 mg starting week 2 and on through week 5(and maybe a 6th week), thanks for all the help guys, i'd be glad to update every so often throughout the cycle if anyone is interested, this is supposed to be a clean bulk so hopefully i can get a good 7 or so lbs from it, wish me luck!

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
good luck! I would have another bottle of hdrol on hand in case you need to bump to 75 for the last couple of weeks. In stock at NP right now for around 20 bones. I would definately be interested in following your progress.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
good luck! I would have another bottle of hdrol on hand in case you need to bump to 75 for the last couple of weeks. In stock at NP right now for around 20 bones. I would definately be interested in following your progress.
will do, and i will update once or twice a week

starting stats are:
5'8" 184 lbs 10-14%BF
lifting 5-6 days a week
eating 3600-3900 cals day

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
so far so good, been on the hdrol for a week since yest. and started taking the prop @ 60mg yesterday
i must have some mad placebo goin on cause i've been feeling great in the gym(strength up a little) since friday, and as of today.. first time i've weighed since i started. i was at 188 (up 4lbs).. i always weigh myself same time of the day when i get to work.. same scale.. and i'm wearing the same thing.. so guess this could be cause i uped my cal's a little.. i was trying to lean out before the start.. bc i KNOW it's not the hdrol kicking in already lol.. but so far so good, i'll update again later this week or so

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great stack, i mite try it too... who makes prop? why didnt u chose fuzyy?

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
okay so this is the middle of the third week of halo and the second week of propadrol, my weight is hovering around 188-190 some lifts are up a little here and there.. i keep a journal for my workouts and i've seen a little improvements. i'm thinking about bumping up the halo to 75 mg for the last two weeks and bumping up the prop to 90 mg, so it would like like this:
week1 50mg halo
week2 50mg halo/60mg prop
week3 50mg halo/60mg prop
week4 75mg halo/90mg prop
week5 75mg halo/90mg prop
week6 maybe an extra week of prop at 90-120 mg

any opinions???

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay so this is the middle of the third week of halo and the second week of propadrol, my weight is hovering around 188-190 some lifts are up a little here and there.. i keep a journal for my workouts and i've seen a little improvements. i'm thinking about bumping up the halo to 75 mg for the last two weeks and bumping up the prop to 90 mg, so it would like like this:
week1 50mg halo
week2 50mg halo/60mg prop
week3 50mg halo/60mg prop
week4 75mg halo/90mg prop
week5 75mg halo/90mg prop
week6 maybe an extra week of prop at 90-120 mg

any opinions???
Yeah i'd probably bump up the halo and prop a bit. Halo does take a solid 2.5-3 weeks to really kick in anyway. Good luck bro! :)

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Hdrol/Orastan-A(Winadrol, Winztrol.. Whatever you want to call it)

50/75/75/100/100 Hdrol
100/150/150/200/250 Orastan-A

Thats what I'm running for Recomp/Cut.

Edit,

Wooops, I missed a few posts, you already decided what to do.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orastan A is not the same thing as Winztrol.

Winadrol/Orastan A/Furazadrol = 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Winztrol/Orastan E/MegaZol/Prostanz = [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyrano

Orastan A is a prosteroid to furazabol and Orastan E is unmethylated winstrol.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
well this is my last week on... dropped the hdrol saturday, bumped the prop up to 120.. only got two more full days left.. then i will begin pct, everything is good, got the results i wanted, i'm up to 190, 191 on a good day. i got a bunch of supps so i'm thinking about using sume during pct to try n keep some gains coming.. i'm thinking of using all of this:
6-OXO and 6-OXO extreme
Restore
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
X-factor
maybe Pslin

and i'm goin to the beach in early may, so i'll probly drop my cals a little and try to lean out to a good 9-11%

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
well this is my last week on... dropped the hdrol saturday, bumped the prop up to 120.. only got two more full days left.. then i will begin pct, everything is good, got the results i wanted, i'm up to 190, 191 on a good day. i got a bunch of supps so i'm thinking about using sume during pct to try n keep some gains coming.. i'm thinking of using all of this:
6-OXO and 6-OXO extreme
Restore
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
X-factor
maybe Pslin

and i'm goin to the beach in early may, so i'll probly drop my cals a little and try to lean out to a good 9-11%
good stuff bro. how were your strength gains? did you experience any sides, seems like it was pretty mild?

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
didnt really experience any noticable sides.. strength was good, on bench and squat went from

bench 255x5 to 255x8
squat 245x8 to 275x8

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
i think the squats went up so much because i was doing front squats before, then i dropped the front squats to just 5 sets of back squats.. and it went up progressively from then.. that was the first week of my cycle