Red skin on superdrol?

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Im currently coming on week two of a suprerdrol cycle and loving it so far. Only side to mention are a little shrinkage and occasionally being an a$$hole for no reason. Today I just now noticed though that nearly my entire body is kinda pinkish-red, almsot like a very light sunburn. Anyone know what's causing? Oh, the suprdrol is also being stacked with 19-nor trenabol.

*I'd like a few more opinions on my PCT, i haev a thread int he PCT forum labeled "Superdrol/Trena PCT". thanks!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can only think of high blood pressure or a chemical rash(allergic to the compound)I will tell you i have no clue and am just guessing,maybe check your blood pressure,if thats nothing crazy,see if it goes away simultaneiously once you quit.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Hmm, im taking on cycle by AI. Was hoping that'd keep my BP level, but i'll go ahead and test it tonight to see where it is.

*If you're good at PCT sh!t please look at my "Superdrol/Tren Post Cycle therapy" thread in the Post Cycle Therapy forum.

Thaks!

Pimp C

Awards
are you taking anything with beta alanine or high amounts of niacin?

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
No beta-alanine. I'm taking in about 120mg of niacin a day through my multivitamin, not sure if that's high or not?

NAS

NAS

Awards
I also got redish when working out at the end of a pherabol/mdrol cycle, I havnt had any issues since about a week into pct, my guess was BP or heat in the gym, I also started taking L Arganine which could have facilitated the redish skin in my case.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
No beta-alanine. I'm taking in about 120mg of niacin a day through my multivitamin, not sure if that's high or not?
No, you need about a gram of niacin to get a flush, sounds like an allergic reaction or high bp.