first cycle inj. question

tholly

Awards
Where is the best place to inject, And is there any signs I should look for if I messed up on injecting. The reason I asked is I heard a rumor that if you hit a vain you can die. I know this sounds very newbish but I have ran alot of pro hormone cycles but have never injected. ps i am just runnin 250 mg twice a week of test E

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not positive either, just google it and look for images

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
www.howtodoinjections.com
www.steroid.com/inject.php

glutes, quads, delts are the main beginner muscles to inject. My first time was in my right quad...right handed....right in front of you....and you can use two hands. You have to be careful not to hit a nerve.

a simple google search of "steroid injection information" next time.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Where is the best place to inject, And is there any signs I should look for if I messed up on injecting. The reason I asked is I heard a rumor that if you hit a vain you can die. I know this sounds very newbish but I have ran alot of pro hormone cycles but have never injected. ps i am just runnin 250 mg twice a week of test E
If you do not know where you are injecting you should do some research first. No offense bud but you need to do some home work before you start usung anabolics