Phera-Plex or MAX LMG clone??

JockoJohnson

Awards
About to order one of these products to stack with Havoc. I really can't decide here and was looking for some input. Looking to put on as much mass as possible.

JockoJohnson

Awards
I think I'm going to go with Phera-Vol which is Phera-Plex with some ALRI ErgoMax thrown in.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MaxLMG is non methyl so its better for stacking with a methyl like Havoc. The gains of course are higher quality with Phera but that would be stacking two methyls and isnt reccommended for most users. Just for experienced ones and i still wouldnt suggest it too often.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I said Phera because that would do like you said, put on higher quality mass. I will be running a Phera/Super bridge cycle in the near future, but would NOT recommend this to anyone else. I will get huuuuge though :)
You loggin this? I seen a few people who ran this stack with 4 weeks of Phera then started Super on the 4th week. The people I seen do this had pretty amazing results.

JockoJohnson

Awards
Well I just ordered Phera-Vol. I got 4 bottles for around $80. Hopefully I can put on 20-30 lbs. in the next 8 weeks. I'm going to run Cycle Support throughout and during PCT. Next bulking cycle I'll keep the MaxLMG in mind and try to cut down on the methyls.

Thanks for all the info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Cycle Support is definitely a good idea...quick question though...

Is this a pulse?

That's a really long time to run one methyl straight and you're talking about stacking methyls :eek:

JockoJohnson

Awards
I guess that is a good question. I was just going to take the minimum dosage for 8 weeks of each. Do you have any other suggestions on how I should run this?

The Cycle Support is definitely a good idea...quick question though...

Is this a pulse?

That's a really long time to run one methyl straight and you're talking about stacking methyls :eek:

fireguy10720

Awards
Where did you get LMG. Or waht is a good LMG clone? I loved that stuff and can not find anything close..

JockoJohnson

Awards
What would you think about pulsing these together for 8 weeks, taking 20mg of Havoc every other day with 2 caps of the Phera-Vol, and taking some type of post cycle therapy product on the off days?

Yea, only take it for 4 weeks.

JockoJohnson

Awards
I'm not actually taking the LMG, but Revolt by KiloSports is the same thing as LMG.

Where did you get LMG. Or waht is a good LMG clone? I loved that stuff and can not find anything close..

JockoJohnson

Awards
Well I'm now thinking about just getting some Revolt (Max LMG clone) and stacking that since it's non-methylated, and saving the Phera-Vol for down the road to run standalone.

My other option would be to pulse the Havoc with the Phera-Vol every other day, and take some AI Post Cycle Support on the off days.

Any input would be appreciated here!

QUOTE=JockoJohnson;1210289]What would you think about pulsing these together for 8 weeks, taking 20mg of Havoc every other day with 2 caps of the Phera-Vol, and taking some type of post cycle therapy product on the off days?[/QUOTE]

JockoJohnson

Awards
I'm not a novice by any means, I've done injectables before, and have been lifting weights for 14 years now. I just can't do something for 4 weeks, that seems way too low of a timeframe for me.

I might just stack them together for 8 weeks and have my bloodwork done after the 4 and 6 week mark. If anything looks way out of whack, I'll just start my PCT.

If you were to pulse, do it for 6 weeks, not 8. Seriously though, i'd just run em both straight for 4 weeks. You'll get better gains and strength. You also won't have outta control hormones going up and down everyday. I ran Epi by itself on a pulse and it did go very welll. Only thing is, I now realize that straight cycles are better. Your hormones are not jumping all over the place. Phera is also not a good choice for pulsing. It takes about 2-2.5 weeks to really "kick-in." At that point you should gain about 1lb/day granted your diet and training are in check. Have you ever cycled before? IF not, stick to one compound. Epistane is perfect for a first straight cycle. Good mass and strength gains with little to no sides.

JockoJohnson

Awards
I'm just going to run the Havoc with Revolt which is a Max LMG clone, since it's a non-methyl. I'll get my bloodwork done around 4-5 weeks to see where I stand.

I'm not a novice by any means, I've done injectables before, and have been lifting weights for 14 years now. I just can't do something for 4 weeks, that seems way too low of a timeframe for me.

I might just stack them together for 8 weeks and have my bloodwork done after the 4 and 6 week mark. If anything looks way out of whack, I'll just start my post cycle therapy.

JockoJohnson

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. I'll probably run the havoc for 6 weeks and run the revolt for 8 weeks. Hopefully I can put on at least 20 lbs. I'm not worried about putting on a little bit of fat and I will try to get around 5,000 kcal/day.

How much time should I take off before I run the Phera-Vol after that. I was thinking 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off with some good PCT and liver support after the first cycle. I am taking cycle support throughout the entire 8 weeks.

That should be fine. At least then if you have issues you can just being post cycle therapy immediately. Also, I apologize for saying Epi, you're going to run Havoc, lol. Same compound, different manufacturers. Epi is coming back in stock son, so it's been on my mind, lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. I'll probably run the havoc for 6 weeks and run the revolt for 8 weeks. Hopefully I can put on at least 20 lbs. I'm not worried about putting on a little bit of fat and I will try to get around 5,000 kcal/day.

How much time should I take off before I run the Phera-Vol after that. I was thinking 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off with some good post cycle therapy and liver support after the first cycle. I am taking cycle support throughout the entire 8 weeks.
excellent choice i think. for you info i ran epidrol at high doses about 6 days a week for 8 weeks. It was a good cycle, i didnt gain too much weight but nice recomp and strength from that cycle. You could run it str8 for 6 weeks with 8 weeks of LMG, which i would never do. How much LMG are you gonna take? I just think 8 weeks is risky with the side effect of gyno that comes often with LMG. 8 on 8 off and i think youd be ready for that Phera cycle. Any reason why you dont inject anymore?

JockoJohnson

Awards
Just easier to acquire these "supplements" over the net. I've actually had worse side effects from injectables than I did with the orals, but I've only taken ErgoMax awhile back. I should say "noticeable" side effects, as I've never had my bloodwork done on either, so my Cholesterol may have been elevated, as well as my liver enzymes, but I'm not really sure.

As far as the 8 weeks goes, I'm going to get all my bloodwork done around week 4-5 to see where I stand. If anything looks terrible, I'll just start PCT.

excellent choice i think. for you info i ran epidrol at high doses about 6 days a week for 8 weeks. It was a good cycle, i didnt gain too much weight but nice recomp and strength from that cycle. You could run it str8 for 6 weeks with 8 weeks of LMG, which i would never do. How much LMG are you gonna take? I just think 8 weeks is risky with the side effect of gyno that comes often with LMG. 8 on 8 off and i think youd be ready for that Phera cycle. Any reason why you dont inject anymore?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kinds of sides did you get with what injectables? just curious.

JockoJohnson

Awards
Most of my sides were from taking pure Test. I developed gyno, severe acne post cycle, aching joints, decreased libido, and seemed to lose way more of my gains. I did take PCT with all my cycles as well. I've also taken Deca injectable and the side effects were way less. Anything androgenic does not mesh well with me I think.

When I took the ErgoMax, I did not notice one side effect and kept most of my gains, and I swear it actually shrunk my gyno. Like I said earlier though, I'm not sure what my blood levels were like, but I'll have them done this time around.

what kinds of sides did you get with what injectables? just curious.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
wow that sucks man. test makes me healthy and happy haha. but on the other hand deca shuts me down hard and gives me flareups

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on like week 3 of my second injectable cycle and im already flaring up, im also taking 1mg adex eod and 50mg proviron ed...this may be my last injectable, at least with test. I hear you on the keeping of gains too, i didnt keep much from my first injectable.

JockoJohnson

Awards
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I finished this cycle and put on 20 lbs of lean mass. I went from 214 to 234. Going to have bloodwork done this week. The revolt (Max LMG clone) definitely didn't help the gyno out. I really didn't get much out of the Havoc IMO. I'll probably take a few months off and start some Phera-Vol as long as the bloodwork looks o.k.

I still think injectables have way more side effects than any of these orals, just have to see the liver values on the bloodwork and the cholesterol levels. I was way more bloated, had more acne, and lost way more of my gains on injectables.

Have you started your cycle yet jocko??

Glynn50

Glynn50

Awards
So if you feel the havoc didnt do much for you, are you saying your 20lb's came from the Max LMG? Or has the weight come on for some other reason...

Im waiting for these two products to be delivered and will be stacking them. Ive done two cycles of epistane(Havoc) before and i love it, but im not too sure what to expect from the LMG...

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About to order one of these products to stack with Havoc. I really can't decide here and was looking for some input. Looking to put on as much mass as possible.
not all phera clones are created equal.