It amazes me

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
how popular PH's have gotten over the past 2 years. About 5 years ago all we had around here was test, deca, d-bol, tren, and winny. Now it seems like everyone only talks about superdrol, PP, epistane, havoc, h-drol, and other oral anabolics that can legally be ordered from the internet. Nobody seems to worry about seizure letters or injecting anymore. I suppose underground technology is winning the race.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how popular PH's have gotten over the past 2 years. About 5 years ago all we had around here was test, deca, d-bol, tren, and winny. Now it seems like everyone only talks about superdrol, PP, epistane, havoc, h-drol, and other oral anabolics that can legally be ordered from the internet. Nobody seems to worry about seizure letters or injecting anymore. I suppose underground technology is winning the race.
There are just more idiots in the world. By the way their are not many PH's that are still legal. superdrol, PP, epi, havoc, hdrol are all active steroids as far as I know. Pro hormones were popular before the 04 ban when all the good stuff was made illegal. Now we just have a lot of hepatoxic oral steroids that the kids and 20-somethings eat like candy!...Well maybe not all the kids, but a lot!. They blindly eat this crap up and take "support supps" thinking nothing can ever harm them and they are invincible but I guess that is just how people think at that age. 5-10 years from now half of them will not be working out or exercising because it was just a phase they went through, they thought it would be cool to take a pill that makes them stronger!.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a positive correlation between technology and laziness, yielding more and more idiots over time. Not to mention that these oral steroids are easily obtainable over the internet by any 18 year old with a credit card who might not even know the meaning of a post cycle therapy. Perhaps someone should start an anabolic regulations committee and impose a tax. =]

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
These are pretty over-generalized statements..

You will always have abusers of whatever drug or compound or bad habit you can think of.. its just the way things work -- there will always be *******s who sh!t all over everything..

One thing I can say, is that with a mainstream shift to aesthetic physical perfection, a warped sense of beauty, and an overwhelming hostility and general tough guy attitude embedded in the upcoming generations, a big, swirling, regressive culture of bullsh!t is fast approaching -- all you can do is try to distance yourself from it as much as possible..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
legality and availability is the main reason, not to mention some people dont even know they are taking a steroid they just think its some bad ass supplement that other people are taking and getting huge from. injectables are the primo but its not that easy for some to jump into like poppin a pill.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
legality and availability is the main reason, not to mention some people dont even know they are taking a steroid they just think its some bad ass supplement that other people are taking and getting huge from. injectables are the primo but its not that easy for some to jump into like poppin a pill.[/QUOtE/]

I wouldn't even know where to begin to get the "real thing".Theirs some pretty big guys at my gym,some have talked of ph's others haven't,and none have talked of using,wanting,or past steroid use.I haven't used rec drugs in a couple years,but could get some right now if i wanted to,maybe in a day or two if they were"restocking"But i can drive 10 minutes to a local supplement store,or purchase ph's online legally:)If roids were legal,I would def inject.Just gotta jump in,before you know it you'll be like a diabetic,giving yourself a shot and not thinking twice about it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And it was slightly more than 3 years ago when many of the great hormones where given the stamp.:banned:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The laws regarding PH's & the late explosion of PH's is really weird in many aspects. For one - epitiostanol is a banned substance in the US. It's in the same drug class as heroin, crack, & crystal meth. Completely illegal - not even available for prescription use. Yet companies 17a-methylate it which in turn makes it even more potent for oral use and then it's sold 'legally' everywhere, even sold out most places for that matter because of such high demand. Bottles of Epi/clones being purchased all over the place by 16-18 year old jack-asses. Hell I'm all for responsible use it's just a crazy time we're in. It seems like right now politicians are more caught up trying to impress the public & make a name for themselves to be the 'new hope for America' to realize everything that's going on, cool.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mrs. Gimpy General Chat 19