new to havoc

bckoch

Awards
I was thinking about taking a cycle of havoc. i have been reading a lot of posts about this stuff. I want to limit the side effects as much as possible. what is my best bet for before during and after the cycle?
I work out with a guy that is taking it and his gains are huge, but he has had some weird effects while working out i think because he is not taking any support during his cycle.
I have been working out for 8 years, 6'2" 206, 7% body fat.
thanks

bckoch

Awards
his muscles hurt, and are so tight he can't do some exercises. also he said his muscles will burn for no reason.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh muscle pumps, that is normal. The beta alanine will help with burning, taurine with muscle cramping.

Sounds like he is dosing it really high.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: and also check out the Epistane FAQ in my thread for protocol that will work lovely as well for Havoc!

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards
i'm sick to my stomach everyday on this stuff. end of 2nd week.. pulsing/ either stomach or headache daily

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Headache could be high bp. Are you taking any support supps to help tame the sides?

If not I would look into Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. It will help with blood pressure as well as other things that can be of concern when on cycle.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Headache could be high bp. Are you taking any support supps to help tame the sides?

If not I would look into Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. It will help with blood pressure as well as other things that can be of concern when on cycle.
Good Advice..I am running SDrol and felt all the same stuff 4 days into it. I started AI's Cycle Support and feel 100% better. Also up your carbs and drink more water and youll see those symptoms go away. It worked for me on SDrol, which is much harsher. Give it a try.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
To go over what people have said:

1. Check BP - Very important
2. Carb up more than maintenance
3. Water - Important alot of water 2+ gallons a day.
4. Take it with some form of oil & wash down with Grapefruit juice :)

Up your cardio.

WhoDey

WhoDey

Awards

Up your cardio.
I do all but number 4.. I'll have to try that.. My bloodpressure is normal.. I've posted in other threads about my supps..

week 1 10/20/30 m/w/f
week 2 30/30/30 m/w/f

supps taken daily

Multi
fish oil
Taurine
Dhea
Chromium
Cla
Bcaa's
glucosamine
cycle support
Whey

off days

all supps listed above
post cycle support

1. I drink water all day
2. I eat a good amount of carbs (clean)
3. I keep my protein 1.5 per lb
4 I've been eating 6 small meals a day

I'm just assuming my body is not familiar with the substance.. This is my first cycle.. I'm hoping I'll move past these things.. I just hate being sick to my stomach.. I've had 2 workouts affected negatively by my feeling like ****..

[

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Up your cardio.
I would agree with number four if this were a non-methyl. Since Havoc is methylated it's not necessary to take with fat. W. Llewllyn actually suggests taking methyls on an empty stomach.

Much Love To You Neo :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm sick to my stomach everyday on this stuff. end of 2nd week.. pulsing/ either stomach or headache daily
Agree with the increase in water intake that has been suggested. A headache in general has way too many possibilities for its cause, however decreased cirrculating fluid volume(dehydration), and increased blood pressure are some fairly common exacerbating factors.