testosterone suspension in oil.

chemist

Awards
how are you all?

Well I am trying to make testosterone suspension soluble in water or oil. what are the procedures and the half life of the product. I want to make it at 10mg/ml.

thanks

diablo69

Awards
test suspension is hard say the least.

if you want to suspend in water a couple things you should know.
1) you need MR.T's kits
2) water is more exceptable to bacteria infections.

in oil its hard to get a homogenous product but it can be done..I will post all my experiments with this

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
test suspension is hard say the least.

if you want to suspend in water a couple things you should know.
1) you need MR.T's kits
2) water is more exceptable to bacteria infections.

in oil its hard to get a homogenous product but it can be done..I will post all my experiments with this
1) Nobodies kits are needed, he can do it on his own
2) Bacteriostatic water will do the trick

Why do you want only 10mg/ml? Or is this a typo?

diablo69

Awards

1) Nobodies kits are needed, he can do it on his own
2) Bacteriostatic water will do the trick

Why do you want only 10mg/ml? Or is this a typo?
Break it down then for us so, we can learn.
I have been on alot of board concerning conversions. Maybe I have been miss guided.

zziggzzigg

Awards
Being that you can obviously not 'syringe filter sterilize' a suspension, how is the powder itself sterilized before you put it in the bacteriostatic water?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think you can use a whatman on suspension.. you just need to go to a .22 um one I think..

gorillaproject

Awards
Suspension

Isn't is possable to put some alcohol into the vial. Mix it around till it touches 100% of the interior. Then put in the powder hormone and sterile water (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol). Put on a cap and there you go.

The remaining Alcohol should kill all the bacteria and viruses in there.

Hell, why doesn't everyone just get a Ultra Violet Light and sit it under it for a day or so? UV kills everything, they do that to clean drinking water...

Does UV light degrade the Hormone?...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Re: Suspension

Isn't is possable to put some alcohol into the vial. Mix it around till it touches 100% of the interior. Then put in the powder hormone and sterile water (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol). Put on a cap and there you go.

The remaining Alcohol should kill all the bacteria and viruses in there.

Hell, why doesn't everyone just get a Ultra Violet Light and sit it under it for a day or so? UV kills everything, they do that to clean drinking water...

Does UV light degrade the Hormone?...
Nada, the impurities in the powder needs to be filtered out along with the bacteria that is in the powder. The powder itself is not sterile and ba will not do anything further to sterilize it if there are impurities.

zziggzzigg

Awards
I was just thinking, what if you were to dissolve the test base in 99% isopropyl alcohol, which should kill all bacteria, then bake the alcohol off at relatively low temperature, then add bacteriostatic water.... would that not do the job?