H-Drol

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I have a concern with the H-drol I just obtained . Will this show up on a standard drug screening ? The screenings (so I've been told) are only to check for cocaine , weed , etc. and are random . Can anyone fill me in on this ? And also these are urine test .:frustrate

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry. Steroid tests are expensive, they wont be testing for them.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Leet is right -- they're really pricey and pretty unlikely..

But in regards to your question, yes it would show up

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
As long as it's just a urine test for a job or probation or anything like that, then you're fine. I was taking Epistane and had to get tested for a recent "incident" that ocurred, lol. I passed the test and everything was fine. As long as the NCAA or any organization like that is giving you the test, then you'll be straight.
as long as the ncaa is, or isnt?

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
just additional info for you or anyone else out there who may read this and care, police/military will only test you for steroids if they have "probable cause" which from my understanding is pretty difficult to establish for steroid use.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Thanks guys , I wasn't sure . I am a mechanic for a big utility company , they just want to make sure you don't smoke dope on the weekends . This is not sports related in any way . I didn't want to have to worry about his after I've started my cycle and screw everything up . Thanks again .