Is this stack crazy?

08TT

Awards
Ok, here's an idea that I have, please tell me if I'm nuts.

Past cycle history = 1 Propadrol solo 1 Bold (8 weeks) Halo (4 weeks) Propadrol (4 weeks)

I'm 5 foot 8 and 185 lbs without too much bodyfat. Diet is in check and post cycle therapy is on hand both OTC and Nolva.

6 Weeks

Week 1:
Superdrol 10mg
Halodrol 50mg
Trenaplex 100mg

Week 2:
Same as week 1

Week 3:
Superdrol 10mg
Halodrol 75mg
Trenaplex 100mg

Week 4:
Same as week 3

Week 5:
Halodrol 100mg
Trenaplex 100mg

Week 6:
Same as week 5

The goal here would be to gain a sustainable 10 - 15 lbs and to recomp a bit.

Is the superdrol worthless @ 10mg?
Would you be scared of the 2 methyls? 1 going for 6 weeks?
Thoughts of Trenaplex? (I could also sub in propadrol, furzadrol, winztrol, trenadrol, bold, or 11 oxo)

Thanks!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i say throw the superdrol out my friend. if you haven't ever used tren before, your going to/should make your goal without the superdrol. just so you know my experience, i love tren, getting ready to run it again march 1st. i haven't ever touched superdrol, don't know if i will.

08TT

Awards
really? thanks

what dosage do you use for the tren? what are the main effects? lbm, strength? any really negative sides?

there isn't too much info out there on this compound!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
really? thanks

what dosage do you use for the tren? what are the main effects? lbm, strength? any really negative sides?

there isn't too much info out there on this compound!
well, i ran kilosports' trenadrol for about 4 weeks. i took 30mg days 1 & 2, 60mg day 3, and then 90mg each day until the end. i put on about 13 lbs. after post cycle therapy, i held on to almost all of it, maybe a pound or two loss. um, sides... i am prone to oily skin, so that happened started after about 8 days. i did get a libido shutdown, but w/proper post cycle therapy that can be fixed quick. shutdown happened about the final 10 - 11 days. i did not use a SERM, just post cycle therapy'ed with an A.I. and a test booster, along with all my proper support supplements. i was taking fish oil and joint support, so i never really noticed any drying of the joints.

edit... also, you'll get strong as hell. it surprised me. i miss it.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm planning on Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/100/100
And M-trn at 2/4/4/4/4-6
I thought about something strong like superdrol the first couple weeks while i'm waiting for the hdrol to kick in but I think that's just too much methyl..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm planning on Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/100/100
And M-trn at 2/4/4/4/4-6
I thought about something strong like superdrol the first couple weeks while i'm waiting for the hdrol to kick in but I think that's just too much methyl..
I like your's the way it is.. You could add Epi though for the first couple weeks though, if you really wanted a kickstart.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I like your's the way it is.. You could add Epi though for the first couple weeks though, if you really wanted a kickstart.

Wow good Idea.. I actually have about 14 caps of havoc left over I totally forgot about.