? superdrol delayed gyno

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've just recently heard of this and would like to know more.Whats everything to do from while on cycle to pct to combat this?I have three bottles of m-drol but wont be starting untill april 4.Also i've used superdrol before and used ax's advanced pct,and tribulus for pct(will always use the real thing in the future,i'm guessing nolva)I had no gyno issues,so would this mean i'm not too prone to gyno and dont need to worry as much?Or can someone carelesly do multiple cycles just fine,and all the sudden get gyno one time?looking........................looking..............wheres bassgod............seen him mention this before,and he answers my questions

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Bump this - I was just gettin ready to post the same question. I def wanna run my Super some day but the delayed gyno worries me. How can this be avoided? Maybe continue to run low dose serm for an extended period? I think Poopypants has a bit of knowledge on this as well.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I seen bassgod mention something thats the active ing. in powerfull that you can buy in bulk.Supposed to help you sleep too,and i can definately use that.I think it was for delayed gyno,could of been something else though.I actually read a post of yours in a forum that got me to start this thread(it was for ?prolactin? induced gyno?????)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I seen bassgod mention something thats the active ing. in powerfull that you can buy in bulk.Supposed to help you sleep too,and i can definately use that.I think it was for delayed gyno,could of been something else though.I actually read a post of yours in a forum that got me to start this thread(it was for ?prolactin? induced gyno?????)
Dolichos Pruriens which is standardized for L-Dopa? I believe this is the main active in Powerfull - I have an unopened bottle right beside me!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you like powerfull?I have debated trying it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well powerfull is supposed to be a prolactin antagonist so it will help with prolactin induced gyno, wether or not its the pure dopa(1-carboxy) or the pure sap half of powerfull that does it though i am unsure of.

Id have to say Ive ran SD and got the "delayed gyno" but there were signs of an issue while on cycle. I dont think its one thng that can cause the SD elusive gyno, honestly I blame the fact I got full blown gyno on a crappy PCT when I had signs of raised est during cycle and did nothing to completely block it (which would be done with a SERM).

Basically I hasd tingling and itchyness all through the cycle, started taking E-form on cycle and it was still fairly itchy but didnt get any worse, then I only ran a heavy (two bottles) 6-oxo pct in 4 weeks and once I stopped it all went down hill, I had to take a stand alone nolva and RXT (ATD) cycle a couple weeks later to blow out the gyno but have been very prone to it ever since cause of not taking care of it the very first time. I though I could get away with just taking 6-oxo (much like you taking apct only) for a serious compound like SD. I think you should always plan on taking your PCT's very seriously (in other words with a SERM) and then if you experienced something like I have with som eitchy nips wich are specific signs of prolactin or estrogen aggrivated sides then lengthen your pct with a lower dose Anti E of any kind and preferably a low dose prolactin inhibtor or something like Powerfull so you can safe gaurd yourself for rebound and still will help keep things going during your "off" time between cycles.

any specific questions or if I was unclear above LMK and I'll be happy to elaborate.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
well powerfull is supposed to be a prolactin antagonist so it will help with prolactin induced gyno, wether or not its the pure dopa(1-carboxy) or the pure sap half of powerfull that does it though i am unsure of.

Id have to say Ive ran superdrol and got the "delayed gyno" but there were signs of an issue while on cycle. I dont think its one thng that can cause the superdrol elusive gyno, honestly I blame the fact I got full blown gyno on a crappy post cycle therapy when I had signs of raised est during cycle and did nothing to completely block it (which would be done with a SERM).

Basically I hasd tingling and itchyness all through the cycle, started taking E-form on cycle and it was still fairly itchy but didnt get any worse, then I only ran a heavy (two bottles) 6-oxo post cycle therapy in 4 weeks and once I stopped it all went down hill, I had to take a stand alone nolva and RXT (ATD) cycle a couple weeks later to blow out the gyno but have been very prone to it ever since cause of not taking care of it the very first time. I though I could get away with just taking 6-oxo (much like you taking apct only) for a serious compound like SD. I think you should always plan on taking your post cycle therapy's very seriously (in other words with a SERM) and then if you experienced something like I have with som eitchy nips wich are specific signs of prolactin or estrogen aggrivated sides then lengthen your post cycle therapy with a lower dose Anti E of any kind and preferably a low dose prolactin inhibtor or something like Powerfull so you can safe gaurd yourself for rebound and still will help keep things going during your "off" time between cycles.

any specific questions or if I was unclear above LMK and I'll be happy to elaborate.
Thanks man great info as always :box: I was looking for another post I seen last month but I haven't found it yet. Someone was speaking of a similar situation however in their case they spoke as everything was really cool & ok until a few months after their S-Drol cycle. This is really interesting because S-Drol isn't supposed to be able to convert to estro at all from what I'm aware of hence the 'dry' gains. Plus it's not really that androgenic, especially compared to something like P-Plex. Neo posted a link to an informational PH site and it gives advice of when taking Super some who are proned to, or more likely to get gyno, should maybe run clomid/nolva a few extra weeks sorta like 40/40/20/20/10/10

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Big change since your avatar photo... must a been the M-Drol...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Bump this shizzle. Suggestions on how to plan ahead to avoid delayed S-Drol gyno?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ok mayne, here's what you do. Take 1/4 teaspoon of bulk 1-carboxy(L-Dopa) every night before bed while on cycle along with 50mg of p-5-p 2 to 3 times per day and adjust doses on both if needed. 50mg of p-5-p is equal to 250mg of b6. P-5-P is the coenzyme of B6 and has no toxicity issues like b6 does. B6 can cause nerve damage at doses at and above 200mg. Prolactin inhibition is actually a sign of overdosing b6. The above recommendation is for prolactin inhibition since superdrol has been known to cause prolactin induced gyno AND delayed gyno. For delayed gyno, take your serm per protocol while inversely ramping up your AI, then taper the AI back down for 1 month AFTER post cycle therapy to make sure that there is no estrogen rebound. Also, continue the 1-carboxy and p-5-p during AND after PCT to make sure your prolactin levels do not rebound. Just like the AI, taper your dose back down each week AFTER PCT. This is IMO possibly the safest way to run this compound to prevent prolactin induced or delayed gyno without using cabaser, which is like $175. Be safe brothas!

i hate to raise the dead,,,,,,,,,but 3 months of post cycle for 4 weeks of SD? WTF?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
not sure where you got that extra month from, but no. 2 months PCT for 3 weeks of SD. there is no poiunt in using SD for more than 3 weeks as pretty much ZERO mass gains will result from it. the only reason it is a 2 month PCT is to avoid an estrogen/prolactin rebound. NOBODY has a definite answer as to why people are getting gyno 3-4 months AFTER the cycle is over. IMO it can only be due to an estrogen or prolactin rebound, which I have addressed how to prevent in the above post. if you are NOT gyno prone and NOT worried about gyno, then by all means, do anormal 4 week PCT. i only made the above recommendations for those who ARE gyno prone and who ARE worried about getting delayed gyno from SD. i'm really not sure why that is a hard thing for you to comprehend, nor do i understand why you'd say "WTF." it makes complete sense.
Okay a 3 week cycle, followed by 3 months of supps? i again say WTF?

First and foremost i can add.

Normal pct-4 weeks, tapering AI another 4 weeks, then it stated to continue Ldopa and B6 or p-5-p for another month or so.......

Secondly, there is nothing i dont comprehend. You are assuming. that makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Complete sense........ There is nothing that makes sense of SD or PP and these Gyno sides......

But thanks for trying DOC.

Until your so called summary of my statement, it was more of a rhetorical statement than a question.

Before you go off the deep end. Dont you think all this work is a little crazy for 3 weeks and 10 pounds of muscle, that most wont even keep?

Mind you I have two bottles of SD sitting here.

The more i read, the more i wonder about this ****.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
His sugestion is simply for the whole scare about delayed gyno that some have gotten after pct is done.Thats why he suggest to extend the pct but only with otc supps.The serm is done for the length of the cycle.Then continue with an AI,Or start an AI and progresively lower the dose as time goe's on so if estrogen is high or in rebound mode the AI will take care of that.I believe he's just saying to continue the l dopa and p-5-p with the AI.Continuing an AI isn't all that bad of an idea anyhow to help keep test levels going strong.

Bass is one of the most knowledgeable people on this board when it comes to designers and pct.He works in a pharmacy and is studying to become a pharmasict.I always thought if you worked in a pharmacy you were a pharmacist myself,but I guess not.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
His sugestion is simply for the whole scare about delayed gyno that some have gotten after pct is done.Thats why he suggest to extend the pct but only with otc supps.The nolva is done for the length of the cycle.Then continue with an AI,Or start an AI and progresively lower the dose as time goe's on so if estrogen is in rebound mode the AI will take care of that.I believe he's just saying to continue the l dopa and p-5-p with the AI.Continuing an AI isn't all that bad of idea anyhow to help keep test levels going strong.

Bass is one of the most knowledgeable people on this board when it comes to designers and pct.He works in a pharmacy and is studying to become a pharmasict.always thought if you worked in a pharmacy you were a pharmacist myself,but I guess not.

no sir, that is not the case. But after 35 years on this mudball i have finally achieved a little common sense......And this stuff dont add up man.

I am not trying to piss anyone off, just making some observations. I could understand this post cycle work if i did a 6, 8 or 12 week cycle..........BUT 3 WEEKS come on bro.

I want the best possible advice, thats why i search and read from guys like bass. However, sometimes i just dont get it.

PS. I am not stating the advice is not good. Far from it, I just dont believe the SD or PP is worthy of the advice/pct. Clear as mud?

Its frustrating that i have to plan 3-4 months for a 21 day cycle............if i intend to do SD or the likes safely.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no sir, that is not the case. But after 35 years on this mudball i have finally achieved a little common sense......And this stuff dont add up man.

I am not trying to piss anyone off, just making some observations. I could understand this post cycle work if i did a 6, 8 or 12 week cycle..........BUT 3 WEEKS come on bro.

I want the best possible advice, thats why i search and read from guys like bass. However, sometimes i just dont get it.
Well some have ran SD for 3-4 weeks with 3-4 weeks of pct then got gyno afterwards.It is refered to as delayed gyno or gyno rebound.Again this is only to help ensure that your estrogen doesn't go crazy when it finally gets a chance to come back as SD supresses etrogen as well.The l dopa and p-5-p are for prolactin induced gyno which SD causes.I did nolva at 20/20/10 after m drol at 10/10/10.Todays my last day of nolva and I startded an AI 3 days ago at a low dose.I probably have enough for 2-4 more days and then I'm done.If signs come back I will start nolva again and buy another AI to continue.I am going to continue drive(test booster)cause why not?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Patrick Arnold (knows his ****) basically laid out a pct protocol for superdrol in an MD mag just a few issues ago,

Week 1,2,3 - a "good dose" of a serm (tamox)
Week 4 - serm, plus an AI
Week 5,6,7,8 - AI, plus a SHBG binding compound

Thats for restoring test, and controlling estrogen, but i would through in some anti-cort supps, and maybe some dhea/fenugreek/trib

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah, OK. I only read Mick Hart's "No Bull Collection" magazine online. It's a pretty interesting magazine that has more spelling/grammatical errors than the entire guru thread, but the information inside is pretty valuable. Those Muscle Mags are just full of advertisements anyway!

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
I would not use l-dopa or B6 (p 5 p) to fight prolactin gyno. Prolactin has an inverse relationship to dopamine. Your goal is to raise dopamine, and caber is your answer.

Otherwise your first line of defense would be an AI similar to what PA outlined above.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah, OK. I only read Mick Hart's "No Bull Collection" magazine online. It's a pretty interesting magazine that has more spelling/grammatical errors than the entire guru thread, but the information inside is pretty valuable. Those Muscle Mags are just full of advertisements anyway!
Their are lots af advertisements,but MD is also full of usefull information and motivation.Some say they don't read them cause the guys are juiced like crazy with great genetics and therefore their advice doesn't aplly to them.Thats like not taking golf lessons cause the instructor is so much better than you.......Just ignorant!

You want to hear Branch's insane juiced out so crazy I could never possibly recover chest work out that was printed in last issue?He does a few warm ups,usuallly three and then these sets are all out intensity taken till failure-
2 inc bb press 8-10
2 flat db press 8-10
2 chain dips(weighted) 10-12
2 cable cross overs 12-15

Wooooooo!I'm wore out and overtrained just reading that!!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I would not use l-dopa or B6 (p 5 p) to fight prolactin gyno. Prolactin has an inverse relationship to dopamine. Your goal is to raise dopamine, and caber is your answer.

Otherwise your first line of defense would be an AI similar to what PA outlined above.

what? since when does B6 not help fight prolactin?

pantera, speak up.......... you were on my ass in this post with bass about superdrol pct protocols, specifically prolactin.....and using ldopa and p-5-p to fight it off.......

whats the dealo?

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards

pantera, speak up.......... you were on my ass in this post with bass about superdrol pct protocols, specifically prolactin.....and using ldopa and p-5-p to fight it off.......

whats the dealo?
Its not to say it does not work, however it is not your best option to fight prolactin gyno imho. Have you personally ever used large doses of B6? I have, its not comfortable...

Overdosing is in general something you do not want to do. This is one of those vitamins that you really dont wanna **** with the RDA on...

From wiki (and note the "lactation recommendation is only 200mg's/day):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B6

Toxicity

An overdose of pyridoxine can cause a temporary deadening of certain nerves such as the proprioceptory nerves; causing a feeling of disembodiment common with the loss of proprioception. This condition is reversible when supplementation is stopped.[21]

Because adverse effects have only been documented from vitamin B6 supplements and never from food sources, this article only discusses the safety of the supplemental form of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Although vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin and is excreted in the urine, very high doses of pyridoxine over long periods of time may result in painful neurological symptoms known as sensory neuropathy. Symptoms include pain and numbness of the extremities, and in severe cases difficulty walking. Sensory neuropathy typically develops at doses of pyridoxine in excess of 1,000 mg per day. However, there have been a few case reports of individuals who developed sensory neuropathies at doses of less than 500 mg daily over a period of months. None of the studies, in which an objective neurological examination was performed, found evidence of sensory nerve damage at intakes of pyridoxine below 200 mg/day. In order to prevent sensory neuropathy in virtually all individuals, the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine set the tolerable upper intake level (UL) for pyridoxine at 100 mg/day for adults. Because placebo-controlled studies have generally failed to show therapeutic benefits of high doses of pyridoxine, there is little reason to exceed the UL of 100 mg/day. Studies have shown, however, that in the case of individuals diagnosed with autism, high doses of vitamin B6 given with magnesium have been found to be beneficial.[22]

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
fine......... so be it.......

I am very frustrated on the pct protocols being recommended around here.

No one can say for sure what friggin works......in regards to delayed gyno.......or recovering at all.

I say clomid and an AI, tapered down for 4 weeks............some are stating nolva, some say nolva is a no no, or nolva first then an AI.......some actually using all OTC. some no pct at all.......... ?????? some guys are recommending 2 months of pct for a 3 week cycle. :frustrate

why is it so hard to find a pct for 3 weeks of compound that thousands of users have taken.:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
fine......... so be it.......

I am very frustrated on the pct protocols being recommended around here.

No one can say for sure what friggin works......in regards to delayed gyno.......or recovering at all.

I say clomid and an AI, tapered down for 4 weeks............some are stating nolva, some say nolva is a no no, or nolva first then an AI.......some actually using all OTC. some no pct at all.......... ?????? some guys are recommending 2 months of pct for a 3 week cycle. :frustrate

why is it so hard to find a pct for 3 weeks of compound that thousands of users have taken.:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate
Its not an exact science. Your best option would be to study until you are comfortable to make your own decision on a pct. PCT is entirely dependant on the cycle. Eventually you will learn to know your body. Bloodwork is always important if you truly want to know where you stand after PCT (baseline bloodwork is needed to compare). If you looking for a "one size fits all" PCT then your not going to find it...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Its not an exact science. Your best option would be to study until you are comfortable to make your own decision on a pct. PCT is entirely dependant on the cycle. Eventually you will learn to know your body. Bloodwork is always important if you truly want to know where you stand after PCT (baseline bloodwork is needed to compare). If you looking for a "one size fits all" PCT then your not going to find it...
I knew this was coming, when i typed my last statement. I give, uncle....uncle........

how about a PCT that doesnt include gyno..........got one of them in your canned answers?

thanks for the advice bro........good day.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
I knew this was coming, when i typed my last statement. I give, uncle....uncle........

how about a PCT that doesnt include gyno..........got one of them in your canned answers?

thanks for the advice bro........good day.
Lmfao, a canned answer is what your looking for, and I nor anyone else will likely give you.

I think YOU (nobody else do this) should run 200mg/clomid, 80mg nolva, and 2mg a-dex everyday for 8 weeks. You sure as hell wont get gyno doing that....

Dont complain when your all fvcked up hormonally WITHOUT gyno.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

whats the dealo?
Lol!Thats what I've been told to do and I have seen a couple getting gyno and using p-5-p,or a complex b vitamin and get rid of it once they reaised it wasn't caused by estrogen.You eat something and die,I wont eat it.You live,I'll eat it too!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also,I was told by bass that p-5-p doesn't have the negative sides that high doses of b vitamins do.Something about needing a lower dose compared to b vitamins or whatever........

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
are you leaking??

i would get some caber and some letro and run that for two to four weeks

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyones experiencing gyno......I could be wrong but I believe were just discussing pct's.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No leaking, No cycle taken.

I am just trying to get a general consensus on post cycle protocols for SD, PP or TX that dont end up in gyno.

No luck as of yet.

Everyone has there own version, and why it does or doesnt work.

Back to the drawing board. uggggggggggghhhhhhh.....

Trying to research, BEFORE the cycle............... Think I am just going to PIN IT, and say EFF the OTC roids...

We shall see.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
No leaking, No cycle taken.

I am just trying to get a general consensus on post cycle protocols for SD, PP or TX that dont end up in gyno.

No luck as of yet.

Everyone has there own version, and why it does or doesnt work.

Back to the drawing board. uggggggggggghhhhhhh.....

Trying to research, BEFORE the cycle............... Think I am just going to PIN IT, and say EFF the OTC roids...

We shall see.
i guarantee you'll have less sides and much better gains if you follow this train of thought. screw the otc junk, just pin the tried and true and you'll be happy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29