Help!! I feel like ****...

uofh rsixx

uofh rsixx

Awards
So I went ahead and took some suggestions from some of you on here and started a cycle of havoc. While on the 4 week cycle, I was also taking cycle support from AI and a multi vitamin everyday. After the cycle, I started Torem for another 4 weeks. While taking Torem I didnt take anything else except for the regular multi....My problem has pretty much started since my last week of pct and is now into about 2 1/2 weeks of me having the same problem. My stomach constantly feels like ****. Almost a sort of bloated feeling, along with it feeling like there is a knot in my lower chest. It seems as if I have tons of gas in my stomach, and when I burp it feels a little better, then returning awhile later. It almost is like some sort of heartburn/acid reflux type of symptoms. It usually goes away sometimes for a good half a day but then returns later. It is like a constant nagging pain in my stomach. If you know anything or have any suggestions please let me know. The negative comments can be kept out! Thanks

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your pissed.My Mom had pain below her ribs off and on and then got so bad she had to go to the doctor.It was basically the valve that opens to let food in and holds the food in,would sort of "open" and the stuff would kind of come out and cause pain.It's herditary and i have felt it before.Theirs certain foods you cant eat if this is it.Since i basically quit drinking i dont get it anymore.But spicy foods,cokes,chocolate,alcohol,and things along those lines iritate it and cause it.I still live on spicy food but rarely drink cokes,and get drunk maybe once a month.I haven't drank since thanksgiving as of now.It was getting bad for me,but i think drinking had a lot to do with it.I used to get drunk every day,and i mean drunk,with people,by myself,weekdays,weekends,holidays, or just because i wasn't working,it didnt matter.I did this from 17-almost 21.kind of ironic.I'll just quit typing though,cause this might have nothing to do with you.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
maybe your torem is bad?

take it with food?

or some sort of weird hormonal symptoms because your endo is whacked right now?

is this your first cycle?

uofh rsixx

uofh rsixx

Awards
well I got the torem from a very reputable source online, so I dont think thats the case. And btw, im like 3 weeks done with taking it..And yes, this was my first cycle

However, the way I was told to take it was at night before bed..and the way I took it was directly from the dropper then with a drink of water to wash it down. Here was my cycle entirely:

Cycle
Week1: Havoc 30mgs
Week2: Havoc 30mgs
Week3: Havoc 30mgs
Week4: Havoc 40mgs

The Support (On Cycle):
Multi-Vitamin
Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations (red yeast rice free version)

The Post Cycle:
Week1 (Days 1-3): Toremifene 120mgs/day taken at night before bed
Week1 (Remaining days): Toremifene 90mgs taken the same way
Week2: Toremifene at 90mgs
Week3: Toremifene at 60mgs
Week4: Toremifene at 30mgs

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I get that too dude - quite often really. I have acid reflux which I've had for a few years now and it does run in my family. It wouldn't suprise me for someone to develop this after a cycle, especially someone who maybe prone to it (family history, spicy food eater, etc). You figure while ON you're stuffin your face with as much as you can usually plus poppin capsules of this & that every so often it can be harsh on your upper GI. I take Nexium now (purple pill) which is spectactular but very expensive without insurance.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is only appropiate for a DR - not an online forum. Speculation can't be treated.

Hope you feel better.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i use prilosec everyday ziquor,it's just another damn bill,but life is hell without it

flashfitness

Awards
I have similiar symptoms. Did you go to your doctor?

cmc

cmc

Awards
Hard to say what your problem is. One suggestion that may help and is very safe. Purchase some probiotics, I like using Jarro Dophillus in the yellow box...aids in digestion, supports the immune system, lactose intolerance, and countless other positive benefits associated with your intestinal health.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I have had this.....

It usually comes when a change to the diet/eating times occurs. I had it for about 2 weeks constantly when I started my new diet. I wasnt used to eating a large meal at 8am and I had the worst acid indigestion for about a week.

Here in the UK there is a product called Zantac which stops your stomach from producing stomach acid. I had ONE of these tablets and the pain went away. Haven't had it since.

If you cant get zantac over in the US then go to your doc and he will prescribe something similar.

Acid reflux is similar but don't assume you have that if you have only had these symptoms for a few weeks.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
YOUR BODY IS TOO ACIDIC, eat more alkaline foods. I GUARANTEE this, i see it EVRYWHERE. EAT LESS ACID FORMING FOODS.
I repeat the same vebatium over and over and noone cares, im telling you, wihtout a doubt, if you eat more alkaline foods this along with other things will stop. I will now dig up some info incase anyone gives a crap enough to live a healthy life where it doesnt "run in the family". YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR IT, you can fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Symptoms of acidity....

Cardiovascular damage.
Weight gain, obesity and diabetes.
Bladder conditions.
Kidney stones.
Immune deficiency.
Acceleration of free radical damage.
Hormonal problems.
Premature aging.
Osteoporosis and joint pain.
Aching muscles and lactic acid buildup.
Low energy and chronic fatigue. Slow digestion and elimination.
Yeast/fungal overgrowth.
Lack of energy and fatigue.
Lower body temperature.
Tendency to get infections.
Loss of drive, joy, and enthusiasm.
Depressive tendencies.
Easily stressed.
Pale complexion.
Headaches.
Inflammation of the corneas and eyelids. Loose and painful teeth.
Inflamed, sensitive gums.
Mouth and stomach ulcers.
Cracks at the corners of the lips.
Excess stomach acid.
Gastritis.
Nails are thin and split easily.
Hair looks dull, has split ends, and falls out.
Dry skin.
Skin easily irritated.
Leg cramps and spasms.

You know what... ITs a huge list!!! you are 70% water so when you fk with that you fk with everything!!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
http://www.trans4mind.com/nutrition/pH.html

Read this, i dont care what anyone else says, pills , drugs and other crap... unless they are alkaline WILL NOT FIX THIS!!!!!
I dont care if its a doctor, friend, mom, dad, brother... read this article and i promise you will get better.

I am not a salesman but i dealt with this for years...... I went from 225 to 176 because as my ACIDITY increased i got sicker and sicker with more and more problems that started as a burning that felt like i was just hungry.

I have taken a long path to learn this info, change my life, cut out dairy and limit acid forming foods as well as increase my alkaline foods.

You can do this the hard way and write me off as a lunatic or read the info, use your head and FIX THE PROBLEM.

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, its the same story over and over in here.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YOUR BODY IS TOO ACIDIC, eat more alkaline foods. I GUARANTEE this, i see it EVRYWHERE. EAT LESS ACID FORMING FOODS.
I repeat the same vebatium over and over and noone cares, im telling you, wihtout a doubt, if you eat more alkaline foods this along with other things will stop. I will now dig up some info incase anyone gives a crap enough to live a healthy life where it doesnt "run in the family". YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR IT, you can fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey man, what are Alkaline foods? I have massive stomach probs/reflux wich affects my breathing too cause it swells my oesphagus. I thought I had heart probs but all that checks out fine. Id love for you to expand if you have the time Gifted?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
What is Acidosis - The Problem of an Acidic Lifestyle
by Ross on August 8, 2006

Over-acidification is a problem. It’s a big problem. And it affects easily 95% of the Westernised world.

Poor food and drink choices, coupled with a lack of exercise and with 21st century stresses and lifestyles thrown in has created a society struggling with acidosis. The U.S. Surgeon General has reported that 70% of deaths in the United States are related to diet - and it would not surprise me to find that this statistic is similar in the UK, Europe and Australia.

What is Acidosis
Acidosis is the outcome when our pH becomes overly acid. The pH balance of our internal cells and fluids can effect every process in our body. Of these fluids, the blood is perhaps the most important. In a similar way that you body will do whatever it takes to regulate your body temperature, it will also do the same to ensure a slightly alkaline pH in the blood.

The body will literally go to whatever lengths necessary to ensure that the blood retains this pH level, including wreaking havoc on other tissues, bodily functions and systems (such as digestion, lymph and cardiovascular).

As microbiologist Dr. Young states:

The pH level of our internal fluids affects every cell in our bodies. The entire metabolic process depends on an alkaline environment. Chronic over acidity corrodes body tissue, and if left unchecked will interrupt all cellular activities and functions, from the beating of your heart to the neutral firing of your brain. In other words, overacidity interferes with life itself.

Every area of the body that is designed for regulatory processes, including breathing, circulation, digestion and hormone production works to ensure that the body maintains this internal acid/alkaline balance. This stress that the body is put under in trying to regulate it’s internal environment manifests itself in many responses that we know as illnesses and disease including acne, eczema, osteoporosis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, premature ageing, loss of hair, brittle nails, mental health problems, liver disease, kidney failure, psoriasis, fatigue, frequent coughs and colds, PMS, mood disorders, obesity, Type II diabetes, athletes foot, low sex drive, dizziness etc etc etc

These problems are often a mix of the stress that the body gets put under because of the ingestion of acidic foods and effects of the acidic lifestyle and also a reflection of the body’s effort to rebalance/repair itself. For instance, when the body becomes overly acidic, in order to retain a slightly alkaline blood pH the body will leach calcium from wherever it can take it (usually our bones) and voila - osteoperosis is now significantly more likely.

However, when the acid overload gets too much for the body to balance, excess acid is dumped out into the tissues (to keep it out of the blood). Then the lymphatic system steps in to remove whatever it can. But this is not the answer either, as in trying to remove the acid, the lymphatic system puts the acid waste straight back into the blood. Further, if the lymphatic system gets overloaded the acid just stays where it is - in our tissues. (read more about the lymphatic system)

Another way that the body tries to rid itself of acids is through the skin - which is when problems in this area can occur such as eczema, headaches, cramps, acne, boils, irritation, swelling, inflammation, excess oils, rosecea and other skin/nail/hair problems.

Once acid wastes build up in our bloodstream - our circulatory systems will try to get rid of them through our lungs and kidneys and then excesses are just dumped into our organs including the heart, liver and colon OR the acid wastes are left in our fatty tissue in the breasts, hips, thighs, bellies and worst of all - in our brains. This problem has also been called the ageing process!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Not always the case.... My diet had hardly any acidic foods in it and I still got it. His body probably just needs to adjust to his new diet/eating times.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, what are Alkaline foods? I have massive stomach probs/reflux wich affects my breathing too cause it swells my oesphagus. I thought I had heart probs but all that checks out fine. Id love for you to expand if you have the time Gifted?
As a rule almost all raw, organic vegetables and fruit.

There is a chart posted above in the post i linked.

I have changed my life and noticed changes or improvements for the better in..

Energy, eczema, digestion, sleep, mood, muscle fullness, depression, stress, gas, dry scalp, strength, recovery time, sex drive, skin, cardio, joint pain, appetite...

This is at the root of almost every disease and ailment we have been tought to endure, medicate and ignore but fk that crap!!

Just google "acid alkaline diet" "acidic foods" "alkaline foods" "acid alkaline foods chart" "alkaline diet" or go to youtube and there are storied of people beating cancer on this healthy style of eating.

There is a great video (no video just audio) of anthony robbins called "the edge on alkaline part three" listen to it.

YOU CANNOT REPLACE THE ALKALINE CONTENT OF VEGGIES AND FRUIT WITH A MULTI VITAMIN, VITAMINS ARENT THE ONLY REASON HUMAN BODIES NEED FRUIT AND VEGETABLES THE WAY NATURE SUPPLIES THEM.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you look at what the acidic foods are its 90% of what we eat, we become obese, medicated, depressed, diseased as all diseases thrive in an acidic environment.

CANCER THRIVES IN AN ACIDIC environment!!! SO eating alkaline will KEEP CANCER AWAY!!!!

WHY are we so sick and weak? Look at what greed has done to our food!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Not always the case.... My diet had hardly any acidic foods in it and I still got it. His body probably just needs to adjust to his new diet/eating times.
Guess what mikey, you are the reason people stay sick cause theres always some fool with an excuse. GOT IT????? LIKE IT JUST MIRACULOUSLY HAPPENED TO YOU? GUESS WHAT FOOL NOT ONLY FOODS ARE ACIDIC!!!! DO SOME RESEARCH OR SHUT UP!!!

STRESS, ATTITUDE, HERBICIDES, PESTICIDES, MEDICATION, MOST SUPPLEMENTS, POLLUTION..... ACIDIC. FOOD IS NOT THE ONLY WAY YOU BECOME TOXIC AND BAD STUFF DOESNT JUST HAPPEN!!!!!

THERE IS ALWAYS A CAUSE< JUST CAUSE YOU, YOUR DOC, OR SCIENCE DOESNT KNOW IT YET... WE WILL OR WE DIE!!!

I talked to soo many people, experts, docs, and gurus before i found my own CURES to my problems its a long path but im doing it by myself casue i had the sense to not make excuses ot think i was born to feel like crap.

WERE TALKING ABOUT USING HORMONES and "IT HAPPENED TO ME"

NO!!!! YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF.

done.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
http://www.balance-ph-diet.com/acid_alkaline_food_chart.html

Great list here, they can vary but the basics are there. Its tough eat alkaline foods, i dont even know what half of them are, the reality is is we eat crap that nature didnt put here for us.

As addicted to supps as i am we cant MAKE ANYTHING BETTER THAN NATURE ALREADY DID. We just tinker with this and that and reap the benefits for the cosequences and take more drugs.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You will notice in the above post the "foods to avoid" are almost soley what we live off of, even if you are healthy.

Now as BB'ers we wont ELIMINATE those foods so you can just eat aLOT more of the GREAT foods and i will bet any amount of money anyone with any illness eating the healthy foods nature gave to us will get better no matter what.
Unless they are on their death bed. You can send cancer packing with a solid alkaline diet, stress free life and a positive outlook FACT!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
somewhatgifted.....

This is obviously something that you are pasionate about but I think you are jumping the gun here!

I am sure we could all benefit from more alkaline in our diets but I dont think this what is causing the problems for the OP.

He has only had symptoms recently and therefore he should go to a doctor before drastically changing his diet!

I still have my money that he has the same thing I had. Trying to rememebr the dam name of it!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im screwed. I appreciate your efforts Gifted cheers mate, but there is NO way on earth i can eat that sh1t. Every single food i hate is in the eat reguarly column, and every single food i love and live on is in the avoid column.
I think Id rather just put up with it than never enjoy another meal in my life. How the F**k can i be a body builder and avoid meat for gods sake? Not to mention the fact I love the stuff.
Again, im not ranting at you, i appreciate you trying to help. but there isnt even one food on the "good" list I could force myself to eat....cabbage, soy beans, lima beans, etc etc. I have never seen a list of more unpalatable food in my life! No doubt your right, but Aint nothing worth eating that nasty ass food.
Looks like Good ol nexium for me.

Can you get an alkaline supp? seriously man, i cant get over how gross those good foods are! LOL, i wanna enjoy eating, not gag at every meal!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Here you go.....

Sounds like this is what you have....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyspepsia
Dyspepsia is caused by gastritis which is casued by acidic foods or lifestyle.......

Your right, i was a dyck about it, sorry, i am passionate becasue its stupid to me how people barely touch the surface of their problems and think drugs are the answer to problems casued by lifestyle.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
well im screwed. I appreciate your efforts Gifted cheers mate, but there is NO way on earth i can eat that sh1t. Every single food i hate is in the eat reguarly column, and every single food i love and live on is in the avoid column.
I think Id rather just put up with it than never enjoy another meal in my life. How the F**k can i be a body builder and avoid meat for gods sake? Not to mention the fact I love the stuff.
Again, im not ranting at you, i appreciate you trying to help. but there isnt even one food on the "good" list I could force myself to eat....cabbage, soy beans, lima beans, etc etc. I have never seen a list of more unpalatable food in my life! No doubt your right, but Aint nothing worth eating that nasty ass food.
Looks like Good ol nexium for me.

Can you get an alkaline supp? seriously man, i cant get over how gross those good foods are! LOL, i wanna enjoy eating, not gag at every meal!

Dude just eat more fresh veggies of any kind, fresh fruit, drink some warm water with lemon its very alkaline, snap peas, carrots, apples, watermelon, spinach, wheatgrass can be bought as a liquid and very healthy.

Tomoatos, potatoes, bean sprouts just eat more of them there are lots of things you can do.... buddy trust me all you need to do is to up your ratio of alkaline foods not eliminate the acid forming foods.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I was bloated from my BB'er meals from yeasterday so i drank some lemon water, ate snap peas and some carrots with an apple. I feel so energised and my muscles are full..... its crazy!!!

BTW last night when i was using crazy capitals i just powered down a bunch of alklaine food and i was bursting with energy!!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was bloated from my BB'er meals from yeasterday so i drank some lemon water, ate snap peas and some carrots with an apple. I feel so energised and my muscles are full..... its crazy!!!

BTW last night when i was using crazy capitals i just powered down a bunch of alklaine food and i was bursting with energy!!

LOL, I thought you seemed pumped up! I cant believe lemon is not acidic?? so what squeeze some in my water? I drink HEAPS o water, so thats not a problem.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I thought you seemed pumped up! I cant believe lemon is not acidic?? so what squeeze some in my water? I drink HEAPS o water, so thats not a problem.
Dude squeeze lemon in your water 2-3 times per day and it will make you feel great, eat celery, lots of it raw. Carrots snack on them between meals, apples one or two a day. Let me know how it goes.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Also i asked the guy who makes protein shakes at my gym and yesterday he put in a yogurt bar and i am lactose intolerant. So i ate lots of alkaline foods and felt WAAY better.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just one more question mate, how much lemon, like just a dash, or we talking the juice from a whole Lemon a few times a day?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Just one more question mate, how much lemon, like just a dash, or we talking the juice from a whole Lemon a few times a day?
Lemons are cheap, id do one half a lemon to a full lemon 2X a day, and i scoop the loose pulp out too. NOt all the pulp but it also gets more juice out.

Warm water absorbs faster in your body, really cold or hot water has to sit in your gut to reach body temp before being absorbed.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! cheers mate. I'll get onto that. I HATE vegetables, I just cant bring myself to eat them I almost gag. But at least the Lemon I can do. :D
Nice work!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try some coral calcium but somewhat touched on some really great things,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is one i have yet to try, thanks for the contribution!
another thing to note is not to lay down after eating ... wait 30 minutes after you eat to lay down...

also do NOT eat large meals, the little flap that opens and closes to let food in doesnt work well when you have larger meals the pressure isnt what it used to be making it easier for stomach acid to go into you esophagus.

and one more thing, certain foods like caffeine and alcohol can worsen this pressure and cause problems..

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
another thing to note is not to lay down after eating ... wait 30 minutes after you eat to lay down...

also do NOT eat large meals, the little flap that opens and closes to let food in doesnt work well when you have larger meals the pressure isnt what it used to be making it easier for stomach acid to go into you esophagus.

and one more thing, certain foods like caffeine and alcohol can worsen this pressure and cause problems..
These are all great points, you can get a hernia in your esophagus when you lay down after eating. Your stomach acid weakens your esophagus and it balloons out under pressure and creates a small cavity that more acid and food can sit inside and burn.

You would need to have your esophagus scoped by a doctor to find this.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These are all great points, you can get a hernia in your esophagus when you lay down after eating. Your stomach acid weakens your esophagus and it balloons out under pressure and creates a small cavity that more acid and food can sit inside and burn.

You would need to have your esophagus scoped by a doctor to find this.
yep a lot of factors come into play when we talk about the weakeniing of that area.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That little flap your talking bout. can I just buy a new one?:lmao:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That little flap your talking bout. can I just buy a new one?:lmao:
i cant freaking remember the name of it lol ive been trying its just not working! if anyone knows the name of it, please tell me haha

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever it is I dont like it! I want it replaced Immediately with a steel re-enforced flap.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever it is I dont like it! I want it replaced Immediately with a steel re-enforced flap.
proton pump inhibitors i think are the ones used to help create the pressure to prevent it from happening.