I have some deca that I had to filter, and I had to rinse the solid matter out of the bottom of the vial after drawing it out, so after doing that I rinsed the inside of the vial with isopropyl alcohol and blow dried it dry. I then injected the filtered gear back in, but I'm afraid the vial/gear isn't sterile. So as of now the vial is sitting in a pot of water that I just got done boiling and took off the burner. I don't really know if you are even supposed to do that with gear, but I gave it a shot anyway. Let me know if I made a stupid move, if I should just throw the stuff out, or if there's anything you know of that I can do to properly sterilize it for use.