5th cycle

vicmack777

Awards
Alright I have two questions.

My cycle is going to be 12 weeks of test cyp at 300mg per week and Epistane for the first 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30.

My first question is about the test. For the last 3 cycles I have done 400-500 mg/week of test. I havent done anything in over a year. Will I gain off of 300mg a week? I really would like to do the lowest amount I can get away with. Im a believer that everyone does too much but I cant prove that. I just want some different opinions.

My second question is with the epistane. That wouldnt be bad to kick start this cycle, right?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I dont think 300 mg of test a week will give you big gain... youre better do a good 500 mg a week minimum + epistane at 40 mg for 4 week ...! that's what im thinkin !

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think 300 mg of test a week will give you big gain... youre better do a good 500 mg a week minimum + epistane at 40 mg for 4 week ...! that's what im thinkin !
i have to agree here. anything less than 40mg of epi is so mild i wouldnt run it for gains...esp since you have done a few cycles already. Ever use epi?

300mg test im not sure man, i dont think you would see much gains with it. Youll gain but it will be so little at a time imo. How much gains did you make with 500mg test?

vicmack777

Awards
i have to agree here. anything less than 40mg of epi is so mild i wouldnt run it for gains...esp since you have done a few cycles already. Ever use epi?

300mg test im not sure man, i dont think you would see much gains with it. Youll gain but it will be so little at a time imo. How much gains did you make with 500mg test?
My first cycle of test only at 300mg I gained 27lbs. That was because of my first cycle. I also gained well off of 500mg of test but if was also combined with var or EQ. Im just curious what would happen if I backtracked.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
How old are you? You should be able to gain off 300mg. But why do 300 when you can do 600 or 900/week. :)

vicmack777

Awards
How old are you? You should be able to gain off 300mg. But why do 300 when you can do 600 or 900/week. :)
27. Im 6'0 205 right now. Im not huge or anything but Im really not looking to be 230/240. I would really just love to KEEP 5-7 pound off this cycle.

Anyone else any thoughts.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
5-7lbs... just run something like halodrol or winnies man. no need to run test and epistane for a 7lb gain.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I want to keep 7 pounds of muscle, not gain it.
Then skip the test al togther, and try an oral for 4 weeks. Longer cycles (esp. with test) will shut you down to a greater degree, making recovery a longer process.. There isnt a problem GAINING weight I take it... But if you think yo uneed to gain 20 pounds just to KEEP 5-7lbs, then that's telling me you realy need to be examining your PCt and diet AFTER the cycle.
I havent heard too many cycles where much was lost, that didnt involve test (I know there are factors to consider... but)

Get in and get out. Try a phera and epi stack for 4 weeks or something, and be done with it.

Also, what was your PCT on your last cycle?

vicmack777

Awards
Then skip the test al togther, and try an oral for 4 weeks. Longer cycles (esp. with test) will shut you down to a greater degree, making recovery a longer process.. There isnt a problem GAINING weight I take it... But if you think yo uneed to gain 20 pounds just to KEEP 5-7lbs, then that's telling me you realy need to be examining your post cycle therapy and diet AFTER the cycle.
I havent heard too many cycles where much was lost, that didnt involve test (I know there are factors to consider... but)

Get in and get out. Try a phera and epi stack for 4 weeks or something, and be done with it.

Also, what was your PCT on your last cycle?
Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20
Lean extreme
HCG throughout the cycle.

Thanks for the response but my PCT isnt the problem and keeping the weight isnt the problem. IM not really looking to gain 20-25 lbs. Im looking to gain about 12-15 and keep about 7(give or take). I think the dosages sound right. Im just looking for opinions.