Nasty Side?

  1. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Nasty Side?


    I just started a Superdrol cycle 5 days ago. For the last 2 days I've felt like absolute crap. I've been drained, cant sleep well, no appetite, and have off and on jitters. Should I chock it up to a bad batch and toss it out? I've heard alot of bad things about the company that makes this knock off. Any thoughts?

  2. arena
    Guest
    arena's Avatar

    i can 100% guarantee thats real superdrol. why, cause thats wat superdrol does. i was on it for 10 days and during that time my bp was 150/110 and insomnia was so bad i couldnt go to sleep until 10am.

    im taking havoc right now and i love it
  3. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Thats exactly what I was thinking about switching to. Havoc gets good reps from everyone who takes it.
    •   
       

  4. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I just started a Superdrol cycle 5 days ago. For the last 2 days I've felt like absolute crap. I've been drained, cant sleep well, no appetite, and have off and on jitters. Should I chock it up to a bad batch and toss the crap out? I've heard alot of bad things about the company that makes this knock off. Any thoughts?
    What was the brand??
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    What was the brand??
    It was Evolution Labs DianEVOL.
  6. New Member
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30339
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%

    I don't know about the brand, but the sides your reporting sound like those that are very typical with Superdrol. I don't what you were expecting.
  7. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    I don't know about the brand, but the sides your reporting sound like those that are very typical with Superdrol. I don't what you were expecting.
    This is my first oral, so far I'm much more a fan of real gear. I was used to the feeling of super well being with real gear...so this was a little strange to me. Also 5 days in seems a little too quick for the crappy sides.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1502
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    This is my first oral, so far I'm much more a fan of real gear. I was used to the feeling of super well being with real gear...so this was a little strange to me. Also 5 days in seems a little too quick for the crappy sides.
    My first oral, which happens to be an Epithio, isn't going as well as I had hoped. Gonna go ahead and finish the cycle though.
  9. New Member
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    260
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    45.03%

    i believe evo labs has exactly whats on its lable. you were taking 24 mg a day were as most start at 20 you also had the help of thier absorbtion matrix that could have made it more like 28 mg of say m-drol. maybe you should have started out at a lower dose. or maybe your one of those who do not respond well to the compound.
  10. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    My first oral, which happens to be an Epithio, isn't going as well as I had hoped. Gonna go ahead and finish the cycle though.
    How far into it are you? My concern is that if I cant sleep how can I build the muscle that I should be building with SDrol, knowing that your muscles regenerate during protein synthesis sparked by high REMS.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1502
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    How far into it are you?
    Week 4, At 50mg this week, next week maybe 70 lol we will see. I better get some damn results from this lol.
  12. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    i believe evo labs has exactly whats on its lable. you were taking 24 mg a day were as most start at 20 you also had the help of thier absorbtion matrix that could have made it more like 28 mg of say m-drol. maybe you should have started out at a lower dose. or maybe your one of those who do not respond well to the compound.
    I had originally planned to run 12mg a day, but then I psyched myself out and thought I was just being a P****. But I may run just 12 a day for the next 5 days.

    Evo Labs extras include:
    Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex 2500mcg
    Bergamottin, Hoelen, Bupleurum

    Gonad Axis Propriety Complex 2000mcg
    Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed

    Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 4100mcg
    Milk thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger

    Red Kidney Bean 100mg
  13. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1989
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It might help if you up your carb intake a lot.
  14. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    It might help if you up your carb intake a lot.
    Thanks for the advice, I am going to do that for sure. Any ideas for better sleep? No wonder GHB was so popular..lol
  15. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Week 4, At 50mg this week, next week maybe 70 lol we will see. I better get some damn results from this lol.
    I havent got to the point where I would see results yet, I am still in my first week of SDrol. Thats why I was wondering about these sides coming on so quick. I have alot of the symptoms that people describe at test flu, so I know this stuff works.
  16. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1376
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    68.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I seen many people with the same sides and said they dramatically increased their water intake & carbs & those sides subsided. Also don't take a capsule within 6 hours of going to bed and that should take care of the sleep. The nice thing about Super is a 3 week run is all you need really.
  17. Advanced Member
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    459
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I seen many people with the same sides and said they dramatically increased their water intake & carbs & those sides subsided. Also don't take a capsule within 6 hours of going to bed and that should take care of the sleep. The nice thing about Super is a 3 week run is all you need really.
    Great Advice, I was taking the 2nd close to bed time so you might have hit the nail on the head. I'm going to up my carb and my water intake as well. 3 weeks is the saving grace for sure.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1502
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I havent got to the point where I would see results yet, I am still in my first week of SDrol. Thats why I was wondering about these sides coming on so quick. I have alot of the symptoms that people describe at test flu, so I know this stuff works.
    SDROL is supposedly very harsh. I wouldn't be surprised.
  19. New Member
    Interlocutor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    50
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    Evo Labs extras include:
    Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex 2500mcg
    Bergamottin, Hoelen, Bupleurum
    Gonad Axis Propriety Complex 2000mcg
    Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed
    Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 4100mcg
    Milk thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger
    Red Kidney Bean 100mg
    you should realize, though, that those are given in mcg. if you write them in mg, and compare with standalone products, you'll see that that stuff is pretty much underdosed.

    Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex 2.5mg
    Bergamottin, Hoelen, Bupleurum

    Gonad Axis Propriety Complex 2mg
    Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed

    Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 4.1mg
    Milk thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger

    Red Kidney Bean 100mg

    THE INTERLOCUTOR
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nasty Dienedrone sides
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 02:40 PM
  2. Nasty DHT sides?
    By bound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 07:50 PM
  3. 5HTP left some nasty sides...arg
    By Chip Douglas in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 08:26 PM
  4. Nasty 1-ad side effects
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 09:26 PM
  5. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 01:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in