Bridging Phera & H-Drol - Which 1st to start?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm researching for a possible future cycle of Phera + Halo bridge - ingredients of the original original Halodrol-50. But I'd like some ideas. Would it be better to start with Phera & end with Halo or vice versa?

Example A:

Week 1: Phera 15mg
Week 2: Phera 30mg
Week 3: Phera 30mg - Halo 25mg
Week 4: Phera 30mg - Halo 25mg
Week 5: Halo 50-75mg
Week 6: Halo 50-75mg

OR

Example B:

Week 1: Halo 50mg
Week 2: Halo 50mg
Week 3: Halo 50mg - Phera 15mg
Week 4: Halo 50mg - Phera 15mg
Week 5: Phera 30mg
Week 6: Phera 30mg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
halo first. since phera is more anabolic + more suppressive, better to start with the halo. taking it after the phera would probably be a total waste.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It seems like from everything I seen in terms of 'jumping' from one compound to another you usually start on the 'less' potent one of the two. Am I correct in assuming this?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, it just makes sense. thats why you would on some compounds raise the dose after week 4 to continue to see gains. similarly, moving to the stronger compound later works better. it could be short term receptor fatigue.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
halo first. since phera is more anabolic + more suppressive, better to start with the halo. taking it after the phera would probably be a total waste.
I agree with easy here. I'd definately take the halo first. How much do you weigh? In my experience halo dosing is very weight dependent. I was 210lbs when i took it and had the best results at 100mg/day.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I agree with easy here. I'd definately take the halo first. How much do you weigh? In my experience halo dosing is very weight dependent. I was 210lbs when i took it and had the best results at 100mg/day.
Damn 100mg? Was that your 1st cycle Trauma? I'm currently at 217. I was toying with 75mg but if I go to 100mg I'll have to get another bottle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn 100mg? Was that your 1st cycle Trauma? I'm currently at 217. I was toying with 75mg but if I go to 100mg I'll have to get another bottle.
yepper. I started to have a nice response at 75mg/day, but had the best when i hit 100mg/day in the last week. I ran it 5 weeks with M-TST and loved the cycle. I would encourage you to start low, and adjust dosing as needed. Halo takes at least 2-2.5 weeks to really kick in though.

If i were you i'd run the halo for 5 weeks and get a nice non-methyl to stack with it.....maybe propadrol ;) Save the phera for another cycle imo. I think you'll really like the halo cycle itself.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
yepper. I started to have a nice response at 75mg/day, but had the best when i hit 100mg/day in the last week. I ran it 5 weeks with M-TST and loved the cycle. I would encourage you to start low, and adjust dosing as needed. Halo takes at least 2-2.5 weeks to really kick in though.

If i were you i'd run the halo for 5 weeks and get a nice non-methyl to stack with it.....maybe propadrol ;) Save the phera for another cycle imo. I think you'll really like the halo cycle itself.
Great info. What were your gains like?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Creative comments & posts from knowledgeable experienced people only, thanks.
i consider semantics relevant. perhaps that's an oxymoron, i dunno.

taking halo for 4 weeks seems dumb. from someone who's used both halo and tbol itself, i can tell you it's not the fastest acting compound. gains start to pour on, for me at least, around week 3.

the only...ahem...."bridge" i would consider with any of these steroids is a superdrol kickstart into a slower-acting compound like halo or 1,4ad

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to find tbol somewhere I trusted. I still wouldn't likely kickstart it with something stronger, just plan to run it for 6-7 weeks instead.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Before I jumped in the lovely PH land I was looking for something mild to take and I had my heart set on Tbol it sounded ideal for what I wanted. Does anyone know approx. at what percentage Halo is converted to actual Tbol? I was just curious because I seen that Tbol was recommended at 40-60mg / day. For example if you took halo @ 50mg approximately how much (mg) would that equate to of Tbol?