Dosing Pheraplex?

Scrap51

Scrap51

Awards
Im going to start pheraplex in about 6-8 weeks. I already have my supply of it and my supporting supps. Just curious as to how some past users have dosed it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Is this your 1st cycle of anything? What's your age/weight & lifting experience?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
phera over 40-50mg worked good for me in terms of mass gains. thats me, everybody is different, start out at 20 and work up to see how it effects u

arnold84

Awards
i did 20/30/30/30 gained 20lbs, week 1 into pct i've lost 3lbs.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Arnold let me know what sorta resulta you end up with at the end of your pct I been wanting to run Phera. Did you have any negative cardio effects (shortness of breath, winded easily)?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
BTW Scrap I planned on dosing 15/30/30/30 because I got the 15mg CEL caps.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
never in my entire AAS using life have i ever experienced trouble breathing then on PHera Plex. thats y ima stick to Dbol from now on. and honestly Phera is like Dbol. i bloat up like 15ish pounds and i keep like 5-6 solid in 4 weeks. i used it to jumpstart a test cycle but i overlapped with halo the full 6 weeks and ended up with 15lbs LBM kept.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never used dbol but alot of experienced guys that have tried PP compare it to dbol as being very similiar.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually thinking about running PP myself. I ran M-drol back in November and I'm wanting to run PP soon. Just outta curiosity, what are more experienced users' feelings on bridge cycles like a 3 week SD and a 3-4 week PP? Or is that just flirting with disaster?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
dumb idea if u ask me. if anything pp + halo . thats 1 killer ****in combo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol with anything is a dumb idea imo but alot of guys like it....its a quite popular bridge.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well it's my second cycle, so I'm wanting it to be powerful. I'll check into the HD and PP...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i did 20/30/30/30 gained 20lbs, week 1 into pct i've lost 3lbs.
holy christ 20lbs? do you know your bodyfat pre. to now? does it seem like water? Also first time phera? anything else youve run?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 9