Epidrol - my experience so far & questions. Feedback please

S

sweetdaddy

Awards
Just looking for some feedback.....
I started out pulsing 20/20/20
week 2 did 30/30/30/30 (tues/wed/fri/sat)

week 3 went to 30mg every day

So far have gained a whopping 1 pound.
I do "feel stronger" in the gym, but I am doing a strength-focused program so I think that's probably why. I have increased my calories "a little" but I am honestly not counting them. Also I think I look a little leaner and more muscular, but again this could be psychological? I would like to hear if anyone has an opinion on:
*do I just need to eat more?
*am I expecting too much from this compound?
*does the fact that I can't tell for sure if it's doing anything mean it's probably not?
*should I up the dosage?

Also thought about bridging into something else for the last two weeks. I have a bottle of epistane which I'm sure you know there are questions about, and a bottle of MDROL from the batch that people have speculated is bunk.

I don't mean to sound like I'm whining. I'm just a little disappointed that my first cycle is not giving me that HOLY **** effect I had hoped for.

Last edited:
K

krogtaar

Awards
if you increased cals a little...are you surprised that you have gained 1lb?

M

MrZ

Awards
An addition of epistane would not be the smartest idea since it's exactly the same compund as epidrol. If your pulsing I think it would be OK to add M-drol at maybe 10 mg's to 30 mg's of epi.

Z

S

sweetdaddy

Awards
An addition of epistane would not be the smartest idea since it's exactly the same compund as epidrol. If your pulsing I think it would be OK to add M-drol at maybe 10 mg's to 30 mg's of epi.

Z
i meant switch over to epistane. I'm not pulsing it anymore, but i thought I might add 10mg m-drol to 30 mg epi either every day or just use the mdrol postworkout.

S

sweetdaddy

Awards
if you increased cals a little...are you surprised that you have gained 1lb?
in the logs I have read people seem to be gaining more than that. I didnt expect to gain a ton since my calories havent been super high but I thought id see a more noticeable recomp effect and/or more pronounced strength gains

K

krogtaar

Awards
ive read that it is better for bulking that recomping/cutting...you might want to up cals more to get the most muscle growth you can then cut afterwards.

Diamonite

Diamonite

Awards
Instead of focusing on products and compounds. It sounds like you need a trip down diet and training lane.

S

sweetdaddy

Awards
Instead of focusing on products and compounds. It sounds like you need a trip down diet and training lane.
Tell me what I need to change about my diet and training please.

S

sweetdaddy

Awards
I forgot about this thread and thought I should revisit it. I ended up doing 10 days at 30mg and 10 days at 40mg and gained a total of 9 lbs. A couple of weeks into PCT with post cycle support and have kept 6 lbs. Not quite as drastic as I would have liked but I certainly have no doubt that the EPIDROL was legit and effective. I think in the future I will stick to 3-4 week cycles at 30-40mg.

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I pulsed Havoc MWF for 8 wks, at wk1 10/20/30 wk2-8 40 (didn't want to ramp up even though is a pulse because was first cycle) and I didn't see any "change" until week 4 almost 5! I was hovering 187 for 4 weeks then when week 8 came I weighed in at 201lbs...so took awhile for me but my reaction was also disappointing until I hung in there....

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing isn't going to yield as good of results as would taking it consistently everyday. Also, I didn't gain a ton of weight with Havoc, but I leaned out and had significant strength increase.

M

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing isn't going to yield as good of results as would taking it consistently everyday. Also, I didn't gain a ton of weight with Havoc, but I leaned out and had significant strength increase.
Sad but true...