AI vs SERM while "ON" for gyno treatment

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I know most scientific evidence will point towards AIs as the most effective method for combatting gyno during cycles, but as often is the case, real world and lab differ. Just wanting to see what the consensus is on this issue as well as recs, here is situation:

Never experienced this before... Dosages are as follows...200mg and EQ 275 mg test blend every 4th day. Also, otc oral Methoxy TRN (old oral tren analog) and 5 ius blue top GH 5 days on/2 off. Also running HCG at 350 mcg 2 days per week following Swale's protocol.

Now on one side, got very sensitive in nipple area and what feels like small BB under there. Having my doc look at for me, and have Rx letro or aromasin. Currently using 25 mg phizer aromasin every other day and 500 mcg of dostinex every 3rd day. I figured combatting both the estrogen and prolactin issue would suffice but apparently not. Then again, maybe the dostinex is not from a reputable site, who knows....Other issue is maybe the blue top is filled with hcg and not hgh, as that would be a crap load of estrogen/aromitization going on. Cannot recall if there was a way to test for fake growth or not. Anyway, probably seeing my doc again soon, but any tips or advice are appreciated

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Please keep us updated. MY gf keeps giving me titty twisters without knowing how sensitive they are and why!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
An AI would be better for batteling gyno if the gyno is just beginning due to whatever your 'ON'. AI's are better suited for preventing gyno due to the use of a highly aromatizing hormone. SERMS are best for ridding yourself of gyno. I'd personally stop the cycle and SERM but that's just IMO.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
An AI would be better for batteling gyno if the gyno is just beginning due to whatever your 'ON'. AI's are better suited for preventing gyno due to the use of a highly aromatizing hormone. SERMS are best for ridding yourself of gyno. I'd personally stop the cycle and SERM but that's just IMO.
100% right-reps

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well ive used SERM for oncycle and the symptoms never truly went away. I did an epi cycle and i was in the clear for a bit. Now with another cycle starting im getting gyno symptoms again and im gonna try an AI this time. very small amounts of estrogen should stop it from developing more. well see. I read somewhere that without estrogen gyno cannot form even with high prolactin, estrogen is the essential ingredient for gyno from what ive read. Drop the TRN asap! I got the same from using that stuff. At least you have Rx meds, stick with the Aromasin 25mg ed if need be and if after a week or two it doesnt subside then maybe abandon ship.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
well ive used SERM for oncycle and the symptoms never truly went away. I did an epi cycle and i was in the clear for a bit. Now with another cycle starting im getting gyno symptoms again and im gonna try an AI this time. very small amounts of estrogen should stop it from developing more. well see. I read somewhere that without estrogen gyno cannot form even with high prolactin, estrogen is the essential ingredient for gyno from what ive read. Drop the TRN asap! I got the same from using that stuff. At least you have Rx meds, stick with the Aromasin 25mg ed if need be and if after a week or two it doesnt subside then maybe abandon ship.
SERM`s block the estrogen receptors but not stop estrogen production so people who take it will always have high estrogen levels, AI by the contrary stop estrogen production

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SERM`s block the estrogen receptors but not stop estrogen production so people who take it will always have high estrogen levels, AI by the contrary stop estrogen production
yeah, thanks for the lesson :rolleyes:

Interlocutor

Awards
if you check out the relevant studies, you will find those that indicate that e.g. torm might in fact LOWER serum level estradiol, whereas all the older tamoxifen studies indicate an increase.

not all SERMs are exactly the same.

THE INTERLOCUTOR

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys... I am torn right now. As a competitor, you need a certain amount of estrogen for a good bulk, IMHO. That being said, there comes a trade off, as with anything, in terms of sides vs results. This is my first bout with this issue. Aromasin is a 2nd gen AI and from what I have read, eradicates estrogen from the body at a higher rate than arim or letro. It does not effect lipid values as much, yet is harder it seems on joints, and sex drive unfortunately... I may try the Femara again, as I have an old script for that. As yrs go by and I have time in btwn competing, maybe ponying up for the surgery will be my most viable option....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i had the money for surgery id be a happy big man. Really if you are looking into surgery than your problems now are really nothing when you think the whole thing would be removed. Ive seen after surgery pics and you cant even tell the guy ever had issues.

Pimp C

Awards
if you want to test your GH to see if it is hcg then just buy a cheap pregnancy test and put a drop of GH on it. If it says you're pregnant then it's HCG.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I prefer using both an AI at low doses to control estrogen instead of decimating it and a low dose SERM (Tamox) to keep the remaining estrogen from binding in the breasts. One, two punch with less sides than dosing either at higher doses. IMO

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys... I am torn right now. As a competitor, you need a certain amount of estrogen for a good bulk, IMHO. That being said, there comes a trade off, as with anything, in terms of sides vs results. This is my first bout with this issue. Aromasin is a 2nd gen AI and from what I have read, eradicates estrogen from the body at a higher rate than arim or letro. It does not effect lipid values as much, yet is harder it seems on joints, and sex drive unfortunately... I may try the Femara again, as I have an old script for that. As yrs go by and I have time in btwn competing, maybe ponying up for the surgery will be my most viable option....
to me, this is key. i WANT that estrogen in my bulk; i just dont want it on my tits...so i use Nolva, have for years whenever i get symptoms, and it works perfectly every time. it targets breast tissue - no other anti-e does it as well. yes, arimidex/letrozole are also used for eradication of E in breast cancer patients, but for me they're too side-laden (joints, libido)

aromasin isnt as strong as letro. i would certainly increase the aromasin to ED, or i'd get after that letro script. hit it hard and fast - there arent second chances for many of us.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I had positive results with Nolva, Letro and dostinex while "ON". I started with Nolva @ 60ml/day, 1.25mg Letro EOD. .5mg Dost E3D. I continued this regimen through cycle, dropping nolva (60-40-30-20)every 5 days or so. This helped resolve a BB size lump that developed during a cycle right around the same time I added Tren.