8 Week Epistane run?

nextteenamateur

Awards
Has anyone run epistane for an extended period of time? I was thinking about running it for 8-10 weeks hitting 30 mg on workout days and 20 on non-WO days.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run epistane for an extended period of time? I was thinking about running it for 8-10 weeks hitting 30 mg on workout days and 20 on non-WO days.
Even with mild methyl pushing more than 6 weeks it`s crazy, but for your information I read a lot of posts of people who have run it for 6 weeks and they say that the gains are very week in the last 2 weeks of cycle so the risk its greater than the reward...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even with mild methyl pushing more than 6 weeks it`s crazy, but for your information I read a lot of posts of people who have run it for 6 weeks and they say that the gains are very week in the last 2 weeks of cycle so the risk its greater than the reward...
I have been running it for 3 and the gains have been, well...none...but I am going to go for 5 weeks I think. I started week 4 yesterday and I am up to 50mg. If I do not see any differences this week, I will move to 60mg for week 5. Then pct of course.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You would be better off doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Or even 2 on 1 off.

Listen to Nunes, he's speaking it straight up .

nextteenamateur

Awards
Thanks guys. I will just run 4 weeks straight. I have run Halo and SD before, and the sides got to me at week 4 on SD and 6 on Halo. Hopefully this won't bother me.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I will just run 4 weeks straight. I have run Halo and superdrol before, and the sides got to me at week 4 on SD and 6 on Halo. Hopefully this won't bother me.
your a teenager?

nextteenamateur

Awards
ETA: that name is from about 5 years ago on a diff. board

InvidGurab

Awards
I did an eight week Epistane cycle back in August. I did bloodwork pre and post and things were okay though my lipids were a tad elevated afterwards. I wouldn't do it again only because the drying out of my joints made working out after the sixth weak very painful. No matter what supps I took to help and how much water I drank it didn't alleviate the pain.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I did an eight week Epistane cycle back in August. I did bloodwork pre and post and things were okay though my lipids were a tad elevated afterwards. I wouldn't do it again only because the drying out of my joints made working out after the sixth weak very painful. No matter what supps I took to help and how much water I drank it didn't alleviate the pain.
Was it a pulse cycle or straight cycle? What kind of gains did you make?

InvidGurab

Awards
Was it a pulse cycle or straight cycle? What kind of gains did you make?
It was a straight cycle of 40mg a day. I ended up gaining about 21lbs and I kept ~17lbs after post cycle therapy. I ate like a beast though during the whole cycle and it was clean too.

I have to say that I would not do a cycle like that again because the joint pain was too much. I am done with orals though and I am going to pin Test on my next cycle.