iForce Bold + Epi

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
In the past cycles I've ran, I have found i am prone to gyno :(. I was putting together my bulking cycle for this year and i really want to run my Bold again, as i loved my results, but i am quite nervous in regards to any flare up. I have seen logs in the past about stacking bold and epi, however, from a bulking standpoint could this at the least serve as a clean bulk? I'd rather not run my SD at this point in time. I thought of putting bold and epi together in hopes of my epi being a helping hand in keeping that damn gyno away:stick:

Personal thoughts, or experience?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If you find out what causes gyno you can use what is needed to keep it away.... The answer lies in :gotsearch

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I was thinkin about this stack b/c i as well am prone to gyno flare ups. I have ran Epidrol at 20-30mgs and my gyno did not really change much maybe shrank a lil. The only concern i see with aromatization would be the bold which should be slight. What were you experiences with iforce bold? What were your gains, dose, how keepable were your gains, your post cycle therapy and did you take it solo or in a stack and how long were your running the bold. Also did it affect your gyno at all? I think the stack should be a very good lean bulker. The stack should yeild a very solid 10-12lbs if diet and training are on point. I was thinking taking the epi through weeks 1-6 @ 30-50mgs and taking the bold from weeks 1-10. How were planning on running the two?

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
I was planning on: Wks 1-8 800mg Bold; Wks 4-8 Epi

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Causes of Gynecomastia

The causes of gynecomastia are multiple. A search for a common mechanism has not been successful. A number of researchers believe that in many cases (but not all), an altered androgen/estrogen ratio causes changes in cellular elements in breast tissue. This could be due to:

* decrease in production of androgen

* increase in estrogen formation

* decrease in sensitivity of breast tissue to androgens

Certain medications can promote breast growth. They interact with the natural levels of testosterone and estrogen, and upset the balance in some manner. Gynecomastia is a common consequence of estrogen treatment in patients with prostate cancer. Drugs that may cause gynecomastia include:

* Hormones (androgens, anabolic steroids, estrogen agonists)

* Antiandrogens or androgen-synthesis inhibitors

* Antibiotics (isoniazid, ketoconazole, metronidazole)

* Anti-ulcer medications such as cimetidine

* Cancer chemotherapeutics, especially alkylating agents

* Cardiovascular drugs, such as captopril and digitoxin

* Psychoactive agents, such as diazepam and tricyclic antidepressants

* Recreational drugs, such as alcohol and marijuana

* Penicillamine

Alcohol and drugs can cause gynecomastia by mimicking estrogen and stimulating androgen production. Steroids and other excess androgens are sometimes converted by the body into estrogens and consequently cause male breast problems.

To reverse breast growth, it may be possible to change medications.

Men over the age of 50 tend to produce fewer androgens such as testosterone or gain fat tissue that converts androgen into estrogen. In 3 percent of reported cases, gynecomastia can signal lung, liver, or adrenal cancer. Tumors can secrete estrogen, upsetting the hormonal balance.
I think this is quite enlightening. With that said if it occurred during a cycle it would most likely in response to a hormone level no? Perhaps controlling certain hormone levels would resolve the situation?