Superdrol Question

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I am about to run a Superdrol clone which comes in 12mg capsules and the recommended dose is 2-3 a day. I was wondering if it is beneficial at all to run 1 12mg capsule a day for less liver toxicity? Would I even get anything from the Superdrol at this amount?

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
if this is your first time with it you should run 1/day for your first week anyway...

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
It is my first time with Superdrol. I have all my post cycle therapy lined up and I have been lifting for a long time. Finally just taking the plunge into designers. Superdrol was what I had at my house. Any other suggestions?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Thats a whole lotta support supps. I've never heard of a list like that. I ran mdrol with cycle support by AI, it has pretty much everything u need.

I totally agree that superdrol shouldn;t be run for more than 3 weeks, and stick to 10 to 20mg, start a serm last 3-5 days of cycle and run for another 2 weeks into PCT, superdrol has wicked estrogen/cortisol rebounds. Run 7-hydroxy dhea (ex. lean xtreme) in pct for cort blocking.

Superdrol kills libido and has big shutdown/testicular atrophy, so run a test booster thorughout cycle and heavy into pct

I ran mdrol for 4 weeks, i was dumb, post any more questions, can never have too much info

btech

Awards
Take 1 cap per day for 7 days, then 2 caps per day for 2 weeks thereafter, then start post cycle therapy. Superdrol does not need to be ran for more than 3 weeks as gains slow after this time. 2 caps doesn't seem like a lot, but this stuff is STRONG. It is a steroid btw, not a ph. Another thing just making sure you know this ahead of time. If you plan on using hawthorne berry at 1100mg per day for blood pressure, be sure to pre-load this at LEAST 2 weeks ahead of time, otherwise it will not effect your blood pressure while on cycle. Celery seed extract also will help with this. Get some taurine for back pumps. Pre-load milk thistle at 2000mg per day 2 weeks before starting cycle and continue thru PCT for liver protection. You could also pick up some Liv52. Get some saw palmetto at 320mg per day for your prostate. Some Cissus for your joints. Flax seed oil at 5 tablespoons per day along with policosanol at 20mg 2 times per day for lipids. You should also pick up some bulk 1-carboxy and P-5-P for prolactin inhibiton. Some users of Superdrol have reported prolactin induced gyno. Take 1/4 tea of the 1-carboxy before bed each night on cycle and in PCT. Take 50mg of P-5-P 2 to 3 times daily also on cycle and in PCT.
Great info dude!

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Thats a whole lotta support supps. I've never heard of a list like that. I ran mdrol with cycle support by AI, it has pretty much everything u need.

I totally agree that superdrol shouldn;t be run for more than 3 weeks, and stick to 10 to 20mg, start a serm last 3-5 days of cycle and run for another 2 weeks into post cycle therapy, superdrol has wicked estrogen/cortisol rebounds. Run 7-hydroxy dhea (ex. lean xtreme) in post cycle therapy for cort blocking.

Superdrol kills libido and has big shutdown/testicular atrophy, so run a test booster thorughout cycle and heavy into post cycle therapy

I ran mdrol for 4 weeks, i was dumb, post any more questions, can never have too much info
I'm gonna run cycle support and post cycle support by AI (dont worry thats not my PCT). I also have Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX, Hyperdrol, and Trisorbagen for my test booster. I am going to look into all the blood pressure supps that were mentioned too. Great info so far from everyone.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not unheard of for guys to get results from 10mg of superdrol.

BigJoe and Capone: Thanks for mentioning Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support and POST Cycle Support! For those of you that are not aware, many of of the support supps mentioned in this thread are found in Cycle Support:

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg (analogue of CoQ10 that isn't a pro-oxidant!)