pherplex and nose bleeds

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
my friend has been taking pplex for a week now, just at 15 mgs, bumped it to 30 today, but before he took the 2nd pill today he got a nose bleed. he claims that this is uncommon for him, and i know he wasn't lying since he got another one a few hours later before we worked out. could this be directly correlated to the pplex, possibly causing high blood pressure, or is it most likely unrelated? he also said he has been congested and has been blowing his nose more than usual before the nosebleed.

i did use the search function, and couldn't find anything.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A sure way to tell would be to have him check his BP.....

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
thats what we think it is. if it is high blood pressure, what would be some good things to help lower it? I've been under the impression that aspirin is a blood thinner, which will in turn lower blood pressure.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats what we think it is. if it is high blood pressure, what would be some good things to help lower it? I've been under the impression that aspirin is a blood thinner, which will in turn lower blood pressure.
No, this is incorrect. Aspirin will thin the blood and keep it from clotting that is it. Well that and relive pain to some degree. What he needs to do first off like I mentioned earlier is check his fcuking blood pressure! That is the only way to tell if that is in fact what's causing this. Though it probably is, so I'll give your friend a run down of supps he should have researched before he ever started this cycle. Madol, DMT ie.(pp-plex) is a very powerful oral steroid and sould not be taken lightly!
1. hawthorn Berry
2. cellery seed extract
The hawthorn berry really needs to be preloaded so I don't know how much that will help now but if the cycle has just began I would start immediately. Celery seed is probably your best bet at this point, many swear by it. Dare I ask what PCT will consist of ????

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
he has for pct clomid, retain2, 6-oxo and advanced pct.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Run the celery now and get some cycle support!!!

Then once he's done playing with fire....LEARN......TEACH......LEAD!!!

Research supps before taking them!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run the celery now and get some cycle support!!!

Then once he's done playing with fire....LEARN......TEACH......LEAD!!!

Research supps before taking them!
Said as only Neo can say it.
Dude are you Canadian ??

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
dual citizen of Britain & Canadia. I am British Born