Test/dbol hair loss

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
I am about three weeks away from starting a dbol test e cycle and thought i had everything figured out. I posted my cycle information on an earlier thread but have been doing continued researched on DHT. I have gone back as far as 2002 looking at related threads. Once again, i am faced with opposing statements on what to use for hair loss concerning these two steroids. I have researched many DHT blocking agents such as topicals and internals. I do have finasteride but would rather not use it because it can inhibit gains and i may have to stay on it for my remaining years. I know about the shampoos and have read numerious threads stating that you have to stay on the shampoos for life too.

A quick look at my cycle...
Test E 500mg EW for 10 weeks
dbol 30mg ED weeks 1-4(dosages split up to match half life)
adex .5mg EOD weeks 1-10

Support supps.- CS 2 scoops twice daily, sesamin oil, fish oil, r-ala, uricare(kidney support). Will be doubling up on saw palmetto to help with any bph and for its supposed dht blocking abilities.

So, back to my main point. I am not predisposed to mpb but do have a slight recession of my hair line but i have always had this hair line and it has never increased(35 years old). My dad's side of the family has no history of mpb nor does my mother's side. My dad is 59 and has a full head of hair and his dad had a full head of hair.

The question, has anyone ran a similar cycle and avoided dht blocking agents and have not had thinning hair or noticeable mpb developement?

I know some may recommend to drop the dbol and do a test only, however, i paid for it and have it. I guess I could use one my drier compounds such as havoc or h-drol but they do not hold a match to dbol.

thanks
jman

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7