PCT for Havoc Cycle enough?

wondering221

Awards
Hi, I am doing a Havoc cycle right now. I am taking cycle support now, but was wondering what would be best for a post-cycle? I was thinking post cycle support by AI would be okay, but others have said Anabolic Extreme's is good (doesn't have resveratrol) and still others say 6-oxo is enough with Havoc, since it isn't as harsh as something like deca or s-drol.

I am not planning on taking a SERM by istelf, but resveratrol is SERM in itself, and that is in 6-oxo extreme, and PCS. Most people say on here that one of the above is good enough, but I wanted your opinions/experience. So, I guess I am looking for people who have used Havoc.

Thanks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am doing a Havoc cycle right now. I am taking cycle support now, but was wondering what would be best for a post-cycle? I was thinking post cycle support by AI would be okay, but others have said Anabolic Extreme's is good (doesn't have resveratrol) and still others say 6-oxo is enough with Havoc, since it isn't as harsh as something like deca or s-drol.

I am not planning on taking a SERM by istelf, but resveratrol is SERM in itself, and that is in 6-oxo extreme, and PCS. Most people say on here that one of the above is good enough, but I wanted your opinions/experience. So, I guess I am looking for people who have used Havoc.

Thanks.
Ahh...It depends on how you respond to various otc pct, and how shut down you are. I learned my lesson long ago that it is always good to have a serm on hand, but thats MO. Some have had good results w/ PCS and formestane, or dermacrine.