Steroids vs PH/PS

W

wannabswole

Awards
Hi everyone

If a PH/PS acts like a steroids...why not take steroids? I mean aint oral bad on your liver?

maybe im wrong is ph/ps less harsh then steroids?

any opinons?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell, it's all bad for you. And to think, some "very intelligent" people do both inject and oral at the same time! I refer to them as, "cheaters."

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone

If a PH/PS acts like a steroids...why not take steroids? I mean aint oral bad on your liver?

any opinons?
The primary reason is the legality. I can get quite a few different PH/PS over the counter. You can't do that with 'real' gear.

Hell, it's all bad for you. And to think, some "very intelligent" people do both inject and oral at the same time! I refer to them as, "cheaters."
Not sure what you mean by "cheaters". People who use both injectables and orals are attempting to utilize characteristics of both in a beneficial/synergistic manner. How is that "cheating"?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi everyone

any opinons?

Prohormones convert to steroids. Pro-Steroids- another name for steroids. Also just because something is orally administerd doesn't mean it is bad on your liver. The makeup of the actual drug determines how harsh it is on your liver. The "real gear", the steroids that were made illegal in 1990 are less harsh than any of these methyl steroids that are now legally available over the counter(mostly).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of the Legal Gear + AMS stuff (and DHEA) I don't really know of any prohormones sold legally in the US anymore

W

wannabswole

Awards
thanks for the reply!

So if PH turns into steroids, does that mean it preduces estrogen?

I was thinking about some LG MMv2 but im scared of having sides and gyno problems...thats why i didn't want to mess with roids. but now i know that ph is steroids im scared lol

For my first cycle im thinking about MMv2 and some formadrol extream for for PCT. Would i need a estrogen blocker? For liver support i was thinking about geting milk thistle.

Im tryin to get mass

i been working out for like 2 years now, i started at 135 now im at 170 and its hard to pass this point!

thanks!