Hows this Havoc Cycle Look?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Hows this Havoc Cycle Look?

Hi everyone, first time posting but I've been a reader for a long time!
    I've been researching this for awhile and was wondering what you guys thing of this cycle. I've heard so much conflicting information from log that this is the best i've been able to make of it. Ill be ramping up the havoc and then inversely ramping my SERM and AI for post cycle therapy along with Retain2 twice a day for Cort control. If a AI is needed, should I start my AI a few weeks into nolva so it finishes a few weeks after im done with nolva or just let it end the same time? Also would running Alpha Drive XL as test boost post-PCT be a good idea? Any other suggestions?

Cycle:
    Havoc - first 2 days 10mg - 20/30/30/40

Support:
    Cycle Support
    10g B-5 daily
    Liv-52
    Fish/Flax

PCT:
    Nolva 40/30/20/10
    Retain2 500mg
    Inhibit-E 25/50/75/75
    Alpha Drive XL 3/3/3/3

Support:
    10g B-5 daily
    Liv-52
    Fish/Flax

Stats:
    weight:185
    height: 6'2

Thanks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Just a few quick questions. Is this your first cycle? Are you planning a lean bulk? Havoc should give you amazing lean bulk/strength results if that's what you're looking for. The theory of AI use/no use in pct can be argued on both sides imo. I personally would eliminate the AI. I think your cycle looks fairly solid overall. Just out of pure curiosity, why the Alpha Drive XL? Any natty test booster of choice would be fine however during your pct. I personally can't wait to try Diesel Test Hardcore in pct myself. I read nothing but good about it.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Registered User
    Answers

This is my first steroid cycle, ive done mild PH's before but im looking for something a bit stronger. My normal BF is around 9% give or take a few, so since im already pretty lean, a dry lean bulk is definitely what im looking for. I'll take your advice on the AI, this cycles expensive enough for me as it is haha.

Oh I was thinking AD XL because it's only $10 dollars and for the price I had some decent results last time I used it. When does Diesel Test Hardcore come out?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meridianblade View Post
    This is my first steroid cycle, ive done mild PH's before but im looking for something a bit stronger. My normal BF is around 9% give or take a few, so since im already pretty lean, a dry lean bulk is definitely what im looking for. I'll take your advice on the AI, this cycles expensive enough for me as it is haha.

Oh I was thinking AD XL because it's only $10 dollars and for the price I had some decent results last time I used it. When does Diesel Test Hardcore come out?
    Diesel Test Hardcore is out right now and available at nutraplanet. If i may also suggest our RPN "Gut Health" product to add to your cycle. It is also available at nutraplanet. It's a probiotic product that offers many benefits in overall immune health as well as better nutrient absorbtion while on cycle So many great benefits for a very cost effective price. Check out our RPN section on the board also. We have a bunch of information on Gut Health in its own sticky thread. If there is anything else i can help you out with let me know.

Legendary

5. Registered User
    Answers

my only suggestion is to drop the Liv-52, all the livercare u will need is in Cycle Support
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    my only suggestion is to drop the Liv-52, all the livercare u will need is in Cycle Support
    Reason why I like AI, they include everything you need in their products and they listen to the cries of their customers!!!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Alright cool, Diesel Test Hardcore looks awesome and so does gut health, I was wondering if I need to worry about liver protection during PCT? should I get another bucket of cycle support or bottle of liv 52 will I be ok without it?
  8. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Reason why I like AI, they include everything you need in their products and they listen to the cries of their customers!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Hope your cycle goes great! Make sure you keep us updated
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I'll be sure to log my cycle here! My question though: I read that Nolva is somewhat hepatoxic, should I bother with liver support on PCT?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by meridianblade View Post
    I'll be sure to log my cycle here! My question though: I read that Nolva is somewhat hepatoxic, should I bother with liver support on post cycle therapy?
    You shouldn't need it during post cycle therapy, but you can if you so wish. Good luck with the cycle. Can't wait to see your results!

Legendary

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. Hope your cycle goes great! Make sure you keep us updated
    ...though I do have to say...you got my name mixed up with the thread creator haha. I'm like how did he know I was on cycle? Yes currently cycling atm and love your stuff! Off topic but oh well...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hows this HDrol cycle look?
    By JohnJJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 06:22 PM
  3. Hows this epi cycle look?
    By masterdine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 07:56 PM