Another Havoc Pulse Question

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I saw this pulse posted awhile back, and I'll admit, it piqued my interest.

Week 1:

•10mg Havoc on workout days
•Post Cycle Support on non-workout days (2 caps AM, 2 caps PM)
•Cycle Support every day (1 scoop AM, 1 scoop PM)

Weeks 2-8:

•20mg Havoc on workout days
•Post Cycle Support (2 caps AM, 2 caps PM)

Post Cycle Therapy:

•Post Cycle Therapy (2 caps AM, 2 caps PM)
•Cycle Support (1 scoop AM, 1 scoop PM)

My questions are; is this a bare minimum type pulse (meaning, is this missing anything else), and also, what is the length on the PCT? I am not planning on doing this AT ALL, so please don't slam me. Just trying to gain information for the future. Thanks for the honest help!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Week 1:

Weeks 2-8:

Post Cycle Therapy:

My questions are; is this a bare minimum type pulse (meaning, is this missing anything else), and also, what is the length on the post cycle therapy? I am not planning on doing this AT ALL, so please don't slam me. Just trying to gain information for the future. Thanks for the honest help!
It honestly depends on what you're looking to get out of the pulse cycle itself. The pulsing method in applied theory is used to maximize gains while minimizing overall shutdown/side effects. This cycle displayed may work well for some, but is very mild for a pulse imo. Any test booster could be substituted in place of the post cycle therapy on off days. This helps limit shutdown by stimulating your own endogenous test on the days the compound is absent. I believe this overall split is similar to the one crowler uses, and he's had some great results with it.

If you're looking to add some decent overall muscle and strength gains, i'd increase the dose of havoc to 30-40mg on workout days imo. Everyone will respond differently to a pulse cycle and its overall effects in both anabolic response and hpta suppression, so essentially the only way to accurately gauge an individual response is to try it out and adjust as need be. The key is to find your individual sweetspot of maximizing gains, while limiting shutdown/sides.

Now pulsing is designed to limit shutdown, however that doesn't mean it can't happen by any means. The key is to go into post cycle therapy very prepared as you would any other nonetheless. Now can this be overkill for someone that's not overly suppressed at the end of the pulse, sure.....but i'd rather be prepared and do it right than be regreting that i didn't in the end.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
HB- you dont wanna run straight through just cause the sides?
I would prolly up the dose some then if your pulsing like T1 said.

Trauma1- So i am a bit lazy for now to research but i want to eventually run havoc, maybe on a cut.
I was just curious as to how strong the shutdown was and what the ideal cycle would be, as in 3-4-5 weeks? and the mg.

Thanks for any info.

Peace.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Week 1:

Weeks 2-8:

Post Cycle Therapy:

My questions are; is this a bare minimum type pulse (meaning, is this missing anything else), and also, what is the length on the post cycle therapy? I am not planning on doing this AT ALL, so please don't slam me. Just trying to gain information for the future. Thanks for the honest help!

I ran it just like that (epistane) and was VERY happy with it.

I wouldn't hesitate to do it just like that again or maybe bump it up to 30mgs.

Post cycle is 4 weeks.

CROWLER

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it just like that (epistane) and was VERY happy with it.

I wouldn't hesitate to do it just like that again or maybe bump it up to 30mgs.

Post cycle is 4 weeks.

CROWLER
I'll definately be giving your post cycle therapy a go in my upcoming havoc pulse. I already love your cycle support C!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HB- you dont wanna run straight through just cause the sides?
I would prolly up the dose some then if your pulsing like T1 said.

Trauma1- So i am a bit lazy for now to research but i want to eventually run havoc, maybe on a cut.
I was just curious as to how strong the shutdown was and what the ideal cycle would be, as in 3-4-5 weeks? and the mg.

Thanks for any info.

Peace.
If you have any specifics for the cycle, PM me and i'll help you out. As far as shutdown goes, it's tough to say. Many people(user feedback) have run in the 30-40mg range(which i recommend for you)and have not had significant shutdown or side effects. I personally found recovery a breeze during pct. I think you should run it for at least 4 weeks though. As far as using it in a cut, it largely depends on your diet. You can lean bulk very nicely on havoc if your diet is on point.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Trauma thanks. Im debating on using this or something else on my way to leaning out. Im so nervous about muscle loss.
I hopei can get some before its gone too!?

Peace

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good Trauma thanks. Im debating on using this or something else on my way to leaning out. Im so nervous about muscle loss.
I hopei can get some before its gone too!?

Peace
No problem twitch. Get you some! :D

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info T, and like I said, this isn't something I'm doing in the near future, but just something I'd like to know a little about. This seems like a fairly simple cycle, and simple is what I'm aiming for with my first cycle.

Crowler, I believe it was one of your posts that I saw this pulse on, so thanks for sharing your experience. It gives me a good plan, with a reputable source - which always makes something sound/seem a little safer IMO. Also, did one bottle/tub of each compound cover the time period discussed?

And Twitch, the reason I don't want to go straight through on my first run is because, while I want big gains, I'd rather get smoother, slower gains, just to see how my body reacts too and handles the ph.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha HB. Good idea searchin ahead. I'd grab it ASAP tho, i think it'll be discontinued/ out soon.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, could Perfect Cycle be used instead of Cycle Support on the above mentioned pulse safely?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, could Perfect Cycle be used instead of Cycle Support on the above mentioned pulse safely?
Absolutely. It's all personal preference. They are both very solid supplements.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be biased nor disrespectful to Trauma (he's quite knowledgeable), but Perfect Cycle is only NAC, milk thistle, and R-ALA...and one bottle only lasts 22.5 days. Cycle Support lasts 30 days and has milk thistle, NAC, and seven other ingredients that aren't in Perfect Cycle.

Yes, Perfect Cycle is cheaper, but you're only getting liver protection. With Cycle Support you're getting support supps for your cardiovascular system, liver & lipids, prostate, and blood pressure. If it were me and I could afford it, I would purchase the Cycle Support.

Last edited:
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Okay, someone check my math, but so far this is what I've calculated if someone were to do this pulse + post cycle therapy:

45 RPN Havoc pills (1 bottle)
240 AX Advanced Post Cycle Therapy pills (3 bottles)
168 AI Cycle Support servings (3 tubs)

Is this correct? Don't feel bad correcting me, I'm quite terrible at math. And on the off chance my calculations are correct, IF and when I do ever run this, I'm gonna be flat-ass broke!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, give me a second to look at your original post and I'll post back...how many days a week are you working out? I'm assuming three based of the 45 count of Havoc and your dosing scheme.

Keep in mind that there 120 capsules in POST Cycle Therapy and that only four per day are taken, which means 240 caps is TWO bottles not three :D

EDIT:
Cycle Support for 12 weeks would require three bottles if taken at two scoops per day.

As far as the Havoc goes, 10mg on a pulse might be a waste that first week, but that's your call. With the scheme in the first post 45 caps of Havoc is correct.

Your numbers appear to be correct if you take into account that there are 120 caps per POST Cycle Support.

Nutraplanet currently has Cycle Support showing as $41.99...BUT when you add it to your cart it's only $34.95, which is reduced to $33.21 if you use the Anabolic Innovations coupon code 74HSN (Thank Crowler and Stryder for that!)

Last edited:
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
LOL, give me a second to look at your original post and I'll post back...how many days a week are you working out? Three?

Keep in mind that there 120 capsules in POST Cycle Therapy and that only four per day are taken, which means 240 caps is TWO bottles not three :D
Yes, 3 days. And I was using AX PCT in those calculations. I now see that AI has PCT, so that'd be 2 bottles instead of 3

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be biased nor disrespectful to Trauma (he's quite knowledgeable), but Perfect Cycle is only NAC, milk thistle, and R-ALA...and one bottle only lasts 22.5 days. Cycle Support lasts 30 days and has milk thistle, NAC, and seven other ingredients that aren't in Perfect Cycle.

Yes, Perfect Cycle is cheaper, but you're only getting liver protection. With Cycle Support you're getting support supps for your cardiovascular system, liver & lipids, prostate, and blood pressure. If it were me and I could afford it, I would purchase the Cycle Support (the coupon in my sig will save you a couple of bucks too).
No offence taken at all. I posted in haste there and should have elaborated more. They are very different supplements based on ingredient profile and overall benefits. If i were to choose one i would pick cycle support myself. However, some people are only looking for a supplement with straight up hepatic protective benefits. That's what i meant by preference, not that they were one in the same....my bad :) I've used both myself over the years and i prefer cycle support for its overall broadspectrum of protection and benefits.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, someone check my math, but so far this is what I've calculated if someone were to do this pulse + post cycle therapy:

45 RPN Havoc pills (1 bottle)
240 AX Advanced Post Cycle Therapy pills (3 bottles)
168 AI Cycle Support servings (3 tubs)

Is this correct? Don't feel bad correcting me, I'm quite terrible at math. And on the off chance my calculations are correct, IF and when I do ever run this, I'm gonna be flat-ass broke!
HB- I have 52caps of Havoc and would trade you for somthing if you want it :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that havoc at 10mg/day on a pulse is very mild. However, you may want to start there for a day or two to assess tolerace and overall effects. A pulse is a trial and error process really because everyone can and will respond differently. Adjustments should be made in the process until you zone in on the perfect balance of good gains with limited sides/shutdown. Now overall user feedback sets the overall sweet spot at 30-40mg/day for most, however you may find that 20mg/day works very well for you. If you need any help along the way feel free to PM me hurley.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, 3 days. And I was using AX post cycle therapy in those calculations. I now see that AI has post cycle therapy, so that'd be 2 bottles instead of 3
Oops...Freudian slip there I guess. People keep calling POST Cycle Support Post Cycle Therapy and I thought that's what you meant. AX's product is Perfect Cycle. You had a hybrid of the two names going and I guess I read it the way I wanted to, lol.

I don't understand the proposed cycle then. You won't need the AX Perfect Cycle if you're using Cycle Support. Refer to post above for the differences and then you be the judge :)

For p.c.t. I would use POST Cycle Support and Cycle Support. The AX Perfect Cycle would be somewhat redundant with the Cycle Support though, so one or the other should be used, but both...I guess you coud use one scoop of Cycle Support daily and two pills of Perfect Cycle Daily throughout the whole cycle, but that's making it more complicated than neccessary (albeit, slightly cheaper on the cost though).

No offence taken at all. I posted in haste there and should have elaborated more. They are very different supplements based on ingredient profile and overall benefits. If i were to choose one i would pick cycle support myself. However, some people are only looking for a supplement with straight up hepatic protective benefits. That's what i meant by preference, not that they were one in the same....my bad :) I've used both myself over the years and i prefer cycle support for its overall broadspectrum of protection and benefits.
Yeah, I used AX Perfect Cycle for my Superdrol cycle a couple of years ago...Cycle Support wasn't out then though.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Oops...Freudian slip there I guess. People keep calling POST Cycle Support Post Cycle Therapy and I thought that's what you meant. AX's product is Perfect Cycle. You had a hybrid of the two names going and I guess I read it the way I wanted to, lol.

I don't understand the proposed cycle then. If you were referring to the AX product for p.c.t. You won't need both the AX Perfect Cycle AND the Cycle Support.

For p.c.t. I would use POST Cycle Support and Cycle Support. The AX Perfect Cycle would be somewhat redundant with the Cycle Support though, so one or the other should be used, but probably not both...I guess you coud one scoop of Cycle Support daily and two pills of Perfect Cycle Daily, but that's making it more complicated than neccessary (albeit, slightly cheaper on the cost though).

Yeah, I used AX Perfect Cycle for my Superdrol cycle a couple of years ago...Cycle Support wasn't out then though.
I was talking about "AX Advanced P.C.T." and then I was also talking about replacing the Cycle Support with Perfect Cycle... But I like the idea of just sticking with AI products better (even if it's slightly more expensive)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh geez...My apologies...<inserts foot in mouth>

That would actually be a great stack with the POST Cycle Support. An aromatase inhibitor such as 6-bromo was almost added to to PCS, but was left out to keep the product more versatile.

AX P.C.T. and AI PCS on off days would be awesome, but a little expensive. Something like ATD would suffice along with the PCS (this is based of info I've gathered from Dr D's pulsing thread).

I really apologize for all of the confusion

<Hurley repeatedly punches STX>

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think all these ideas are great. I have run used,
AI Cycle Support, Omega-3, Daily, B-complex, while on Mdrol.
I will prolly do the same for Havoc, if/when i run it. I think that AI C.S. is a must for any cycle, i just slam a scoop it with some milk. Mixability isn't that great but i could care less.

Great product.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Oh geez...My apologies...<inserts foot in mouth>

That would actually be a great stack with the POST Cycle Support. An aromatase inhibitor such as 6-bromo was almost added to to PCS, but was left out to keep the product more versatile.

AX P.C.T. and AI PCS on off days would be awesome, but a little expensive. Something like ATD would suffice along with the PCS (this is based of info I've gathered from Dr D's pulsing thread).

I really apologize for all of the confusion

<Hurley repeatedly punches STX>
No worries stxnas. :) Like I said, I'm still just in the research phase right now, so I'm not out to buy anything just yet. I'm just trying to get as prepared as possible, before I start messing with ph's.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
HB, any interest in the 52 caps I have of Havoc?
DW, I'd love to get my hands on your Havoc, but sadly I'm broke, have nothing to trade, and frankly not quite ready to take the ph jump yet. Thanks for the offer though, and if anything changes here in the near future, you can be sure I'll chase you down :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 35
Anabolics 8
tnubs Anabolics 11
Anabolics 6