Superdrol pulse + DHEA = hair loss

btech

Awards
First off, I'm creating this so it'll come up if someone searches for something like this.

I ran a Superdrol pulse for six weeks, 20 mg MWF, taking one DHEA pill every night before bed. Lost a little patch of hair at the upper corners of my hairline.

Not sure if it was the DHEA or the Superdrol.:bb3:

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
That sucks, I know how it feels. I wasn't expecting to lose hair when I used Epi and I did, still hasn't grown back to how it was and I doubt it ever will. Its not a huge chuck of hair but I and other people can tell the difference and that kills me, lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
how much mg was the DHEA? it really would be the first time i've seen anyone attribute hair loss to superdrol.

btech

Awards
That sucks, I know how it feels. I wasn't expecting to lose hair when I used Epi and I did, still hasn't grown back to how it was and I doubt it ever will. Its not a huge chuck of hair but I and other people can tell the difference and that kills me, lol.
Well I'm now a part of the club too hahaa. Oh well, live and learn. I wonder if the hair we lost was hair we were destined to lose anyway, hence the whole "predisposed to MPB"

how much mg was the DHEA? it really would be the first time i've seen anyone attribute hair loss to superdrol.
I took 50mg every night before bed, during pulse cycle for six weeks.

I am kinda hoping it WAS the DHEA that did the trick, cuz I have 50 pills left of my AX Superdrol and would love to use 'em.