Anavar/Dermacrine LOG

dra05ke

Awards
i have read up alot on here and other boards about anavar, but yet to see a log done on it. I am waiting on my dermacrine to start my cycle/LOG. Anavar has always made me lethargic and feeling unmotivated to do anything so since i couldn't get my hands in inject Test at the time i'm going with Dermacrine for my Test Base. lookin for maybe 4-5 lbs increase, this is mainly to cut and gain strength and maybe add some muscle. Diet is 250g/protein 300g/carb 30-40g/fat (olive oil, fish oil, natural PB etc.) per day. If anavar is not giving me an impressive recomp effect going to throw in T3 for last 3 weeks.

Week 1 - Deramcrine 4-5 pumps/40mg anavar
Week 2 - Dermacrine 4-5 pumps/50mg anavar
Week 3 - Dermacrine 4-5 pumps/60mg anavar
Week 4 - Dermacrine 4-5 pumps/60mg anavar-(may add t3)
Week 5 - Dermacrine 4-5 pumps/60mg anavar
Week 6 - Dermacrine 4-5 pumps/60mg anavar(tapering down to 40)
Week 7 - Dermacrine Sustain (PCT)
Week 8 - Dermacrine Sustain
Week 9 - Dermacrine Sustain + 400 mg Cyclofenil
Week 10 - Dermacrine Sustain + 600 mg Cyclofenil
Week 11 - 400 mg Cyclofenil

Stats: Age: 22, Height: 5'9 Weight: 188

Will post starting lifting stats and workouts shortly!

BEGIN TOMORROW!!!

dra05ke

Awards
Support supplements:
Fish Oil
CEE
NO prodcut
Somnidren GH (sleep/recovery)
Mulit-Vitamin

Post Cycle Therapy
Tribulus and/or Fenugreek alongside my PCT

This is my first LOG of any supplement i have used, i have several of Epi cycles, JW (crap) Furazadrol, ....I have also had a few anavar cycles in the past (have not been able to finish due to lethargy) 12 week Test enth., 8 weeker w/ winny and a few others. Being so that it is my first actual LOG so any help in how to provide you with better information for my log from you guys could provide to be very useful to me. I am in this not only for the recomp effects on my body but so others can learn about how anavar effects the body and what to expect in case any others are looking to run it soon. Any cristism is Welcome. i believe constructive critism is the best way to learn. feel free THANKS!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
awesome. i will be logging mine too started the var yesterday at 50 mgs for 60 days and i will start my log a week (6 days really and i will be eager to compare results good luck brosef

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
for me i just want to know what kind of training with reps lbs sets just to show what progress you are making and then a body weight at least weekly and what you are noticing in the mirror. i would like to know stuff like side effects like lethargy, hair loss, inc bp, etc. also what are you cal inputs, any cardio, etc. hope that helps. i will be using eform for the first month then stop for a month then back on for pct. you think that is a good idea or should i run it for 60 days and then stop for a while. i am using 40-50% of the full dose.

dra05ke

Awards
thank you, good luck to you as well bro ...i love the var from even just 2 1/2 weeks before i had to stop previously so i hope it works this time, i cant wait to see what its gonna do ...sorry, i was gonna post my workouts after i do them so i only put up the working sets not just what i plan to do ..i may do more or do less... my cals are set between 2500-3000 ...will be posting morning weight with each post. .....monday - chest; tuesday - legs; wednesday - arms; thursday - heavy cardio/ABS; friday -shoulders; saturday - back; sunday-heavy cardio/ABS .....will be doing 20 min cardio after each workout session ....i will aslo be posting my overall feelings of the stack with each post and any progress i see/feel

dra05ke

Awards
personally i dont think it is neccessary to use eform throughout the cycle because anavar does not aromatize in the body so you will not be seeing any estrogenic side effects ..i would save it for PCT ..that's just me though

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
ok will do. i was thinking that it would increase test bc of its AI activity but maybe i was off base on my thinking. i will save for pct. thanks.

dra05ke

Awards
it would but i dont think it would be able increase test enough to see real results even enough to combat any of the feelings you may experience from anavar (which is probably only my case, no need to worry) .. you will need it for PCT though, anavar is suppressive ...but you know more about eform than i do, im just posting my opinions in general about using an AI on cycle.

dra05ke

Awards
first dose of Dermacrine today ...didnt work out today too much goin on with work ...will be doing back tomorrow ill post workout summary after it's complete.

OVERALL FEELINGS
:
-noticed a little more energy and motivation, did not noticed much else. WAY too early to see anything though. not sure if it's psychological or the Dermacrine but did not get lethargic from the anavar so im hoping it keeps improving or at least stays like this.

dra05ke

Awards
DAY 2:

today was back. i felt pretty good and good a pretty solid workout for not being in the gym for a full week felt like i had some extra energy to finish up my last sets strong. i woke up with good energy after having trouble gettin out of bed right away for the past couple weeks. i guess i could describe it as an excited feeling like i couldnt wait to get my day started. I dont know if it's a psychological effect or the dermacrine but w/e it is i hope it stays like this. no increased appetite to report of and no increase in libido yet, it is way to early to tell. after my workout i have slight lethargy possible from the anavar but nothing that my 88g carbs post workout wont cure, we'll see how that goes. I have read many different approaches to dosing the anavar being as i work 230-11 i take my whole dose of anavar upon waking so it is in my system from my workout, i have heard alot of people taking it all at once saying it wont make a difference in the final results of the product. many others have said it's best to split. Should i opt to try the split method or do you think ill be OK with with im doing now.

WORKOUT

Seated Row:
190x10x3
210x6x2
DB Shrugs
(2)90x12x4
Reverse Fly (Machine)
150x10x1
160x10x1
170x10x2
Lat Pull Down (Front)
210x12x1
250x10x1
290x5x1
310x2x1

Havent been in the gym for a week and a half or so, so i wasnt too impressed with strength or pumps but the pumps will come shortly ..i respond very well to anavar but am somewhat impatient and not being in the gym for that long has hindered me mentally, but this will pick up next week on my next back workout. CANT WAIT!!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
wow man that is pretty ****ing impressive on the lat pull down. 310 oh my **** that is stout. so just to be clear you are on day 2 of anavar as well or just the dermacrine. i have noticed a bit of an increase in energy. could be the var or could be the albuterol although the albuterol usually leaves me a bit fatigued if you can believe that. i cant wait to see how all of this progresses good luck to you sir and all the best.

dra05ke

Awards
thanks man. yeah its been both the anavar and dermacrine. i havent used albuterol yet nor do i know much about it, but i was reading up on it a while back because i was considering using in replacement of clen because that gave me some nasty sides. i cant wait to see how it works out for ya because i was going to add to my next cutter right before summer. thanks and good luck to you as well!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. maybe you could look into albuterol for the last four weeks of this log. alb is pretty clean in terms of sides. you could do four mgs to start and build up to 4 mgs two to three times per day. just a thought. thanks again man and i am gonna try and max out the lat pull machine. i am up to 265 for 2 reps gonna see if i can get to the 295 max on that machine for reps.

dra05ke

Awards
yeah ill defintely look into it i was thinking if the var didnt give me the recomp effects i wanted i was gonna throw T3 and a fat burner in the mix, and i've heard good things about albuterol so i think i'll give that a shot...and dont worry, you'll have no problem reaching that goal with the 'var, haha ..i love this stuff for strength, i cant believe some people have reported barely any strength gains and that it did not work, maybe i just respond well but only after 2 1/2 weeks i had impressive reults. I set PR's on about half of my exercises only after 18days. i cant wait to see how things turn out for us, it's gonna be a fun ride for sure!

dra05ke

Awards
DAY 3:

today was chest. got a pretty decent workout in although definitely not one of my best. i have been lagging a bit the past 2 days in the gym but i feel that it is just because i have taken a week and some off prior to starting back up. got my somnidren gh yesterday in the mail for my sleep aid and that sh*t is potent...i took half a dose and it made me real tired but did not put me to sleep so i took another half dose and it knocked me right out within 5-10 minutes of taking and when i woke up it felt like i had the worst hangover ever haha, it only last for an hour ..after i showered and ate i was fine.

WORKOUT:

Bench:
205x12x2
230x10x1
255x6x1
Incline (machine) - gym was packed today had no choice
195x15x1
230x12x2
270x3x1
Chest Fly (machine)
170x12x1
190x12x1
210x9x1
DIPS
3 sets to failure (~12 to 15 reps)

again the workout was kinda half-ass so i wasnt too impressed with it. i have pretty good energy today but am still lagging a bit not sure if it's from the anavar ..still have that hazy feeling i always get from taking it but definitely not as bad as it used to be, i'm hoping the dermacrine really kicks in soon.

NOTE: i am already noticing a SLIGHT leaning effect from the anavar though. quick results always make me keep motivated even when sides are an issue. no strength gains to report of yet. still too early to tell though!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
hey i dont know how it is for you but this **** is making me hungry as hell. i am up 2 lbs already. started at 205 now 207. could be water weight or it could be that i am eating like a horse. no junk though good quality stuff. more shakes and good meals really.

dra05ke

Awards
nice! good to hear man ...it's most likely not water weight ..i know anavar almost has some sort of a diuretic effect on me i hold vitrually no water when on it ..i've been eating like crazy also ..i dont know if its from the dermacrine or the var not too sure but not complaining yet ...my only sole problem with anavar is the lack of energy i have with it ..it's mid-day and i wanna take a nap haha oh well i'm gonna tough it out this time and see what var can really do for me ...i keep forgetting to weigh myself when im at the gym ...i will next time i'm there ...good to see your seeing results already ..it really helps mentally, i hope they keep coming for ya man!!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about the lack of energy. i mean i feel pretty damn good while on this stuff. i mean it could be due to the basic cuts and albuterol that i am taking. it could be the var. i dont know for sure. hopefully the dermacrine will work for you. i think i am going ot add some napalm either the last month of this 2 month cycle or maybe in pct. i have heard great stuff about that and the new one atomic meltdown. just want to lose as much fat as i can. also have some ghrp 6 that i will probably throw in early next week at 200-300 mcg per day 5 on 2 off. so **** it man lets see how far we can push the envelope. keep us updated!!! also any change in weight yet
nice! good to hear man ...it's most likely not water weight ..i know anavar almost has some sort of a diuretic effect on me i hold vitrually no water when on it ..i've been eating like crazy also ..i dont know if its from the dermacrine or the var not too sure but not complaining yet ...my only sole problem with anavar is the lack of energy i have with it ..it's mid-day and i wanna take a nap haha oh well i'm gonna tough it out this time and see what var can really do for me ...i keep forgetting to weigh myself when im at the gym ...i will next time i'm there ...good to see your seeing results already ..it really helps mentally, i hope they keep coming for ya man!!

dra05ke

Awards
sorry i havent updated in a while, been kinda crazy with work and school ..

DAY 7:

feeling drained out from cardio i did today ..yesterday was the first time i felt the energy and mood enhancement from the anavar ..let me tell you i felt GREAT i hope it stays like this ...it has been ALOT easier to handle the fatigue then previously and i can see this cycle lasting the full length so i'm pretty fired up for it. I have noticed no strength increases only because i havent repeated any workouts yet and being so early in the cycle still. i cant wait to do back tomorrow to see if i've improved at all. i am noticing i am leaning out alot already and i'm loving it. don't think dermacrine has fully kicked in yet though. alot of the reviews and things i've been reading has said it takes about two weeks for it to go into full swing. i'm thikning about throwing T3 in earlier than expected maybe at the end of week two. ***does anyone think 60 mg/anavar + dermacrine will be enough to counteract the catabolic effects of 25mcg T3??*** All in all this cycle is looking good and to have promising effects, even if the strength gains are not as good as im thinking they will be at least the body recomp effect will be worth it.

--How are things going for you luda?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
things have been going great man. weight is holding steady around 207 to 208 but i noticed more definition and recovery is been fast. feel pumped most of the day. i added 10-15 g's of creatine mono 2.5 of cit malate and 2 g of beta alanine. i am excited to see what i can do with the next 7 weeks. i would love to be an extra lean 210. i am using napalm with clen my friend gave me. so i may lean out faster than i expect.
to answer ur question i think that it would be enough to hold off the catabolism but dont expect any kind of increase in muscle mass. i am not 100% on that but that is what i would think. glad to see that things are going well for ya buddy. keep us posted.
sorry i havent updated in a while, been kinda crazy with work and school ..

DAY 7:

feeling drained out from cardio i did today ..yesterday was the first time i felt the energy and mood enhancement from the anavar ..let me tell you i felt GREAT i hope it stays like this ...it has been ALOT easier to handle the fatigue then previously and i can see this cycle lasting the full length so i'm pretty fired up for it. I have noticed no strength increases only because i havent repeated any workouts yet and being so early in the cycle still. i cant wait to do back tomorrow to see if i've improved at all. i am noticing i am leaning out alot already and i'm loving it. don't think dermacrine has fully kicked in yet though. alot of the reviews and things i've been reading has said it takes about two weeks for it to go into full swing. i'm thikning about throwing T3 in earlier than expected maybe at the end of week two. ***does anyone think 60 mg/anavar + dermacrine will be enough to counteract the catabolic effects of 25mcg T3??*** All in all this cycle is looking good and to have promising effects, even if the strength gains are not as good as im thinking they will be at least the body recomp effect will be worth it.

--How are things going for you luda?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
o ya albuterol is ****ing awesome for stim effects and cardio

dra05ke

Awards
DAY 8:

oh i forgot to mention i didnt log my leg and arm day in. i will when they come around this week sorry about that. today was a back workout. had good energy all day long and i'm in a good mood. i'm loving it.

Seated row
190x12x4
210x8x2
230x3x1
DB Shrug
90x12x4
Reverse Fly
170x12x2
190x6x1
Lat Pull down
210x15x1
270x12x1
290x6x1
310x3x1

did not notice much of a strength increase from last week, but i do notice a greater intensity in the gym and it was alot easier this workout then last one, where i felt i was lagging in the gym last week... but am noticing my body is responding well to anavar which i am happy about ..noticing considerable hardening and leaning ...overall i feel it is going very well so far and cant wait for the weeks to come!!

dra05ke

Awards
DAY 9:

today was chest, felt AWESOME ..i feel it was one of my better workouts ...havent had one like this in a long time.

BENCH
210x15x1
250x12x1
270x8x1
290x3x1 --was my previous 1 rep max PR
305x1x1 (PR)
FLY (machine)
110x20x1
170x12x1
190x10x1
210x8x1
250x3x1 (PR)
INCLINE (machine)
170x12x1
210x8x1
230x5x1
250x1x1 --- i know i can do better ..not impressed but was a little drained out from the previous exercises
DIPS
2 sets to failure
....tried a 3rd set halfway through my wrist gave out and felt sore ever since so i called it quits but i felt the workout was suffice..

OVERALL FEELINGS:
not too sure how much the dermacrine is effecting me ...if it is at all ..i'm sure it's helped but i know for a fact anavar has given these effects to me in the past so i cant gauge on how well the dermacrine is working ...but seems to be going great so far so i cant complain. ...my wrist giving out then the sharp pain proceeding the incident has me a bit worried so i'm going to pick up some cissus ...i have skinny wrists and im not sure if it's because of the weight strain on them or what ...but does anyone else have any other suggestions for my wrist pain.

dra05ke

Awards
oh yeah ...weight is 184 ...lost 4 lbs ..i'm really starting to lean out ..can see striations in delts and tri's are really cut..have a six pack ..top 4 abs are really prominent but still have that little stubborn fat hindering my bottom too ..but they are still clearly visible. ....basically ..i'm loving this stack so far...only complaint is i wish i could eat more ...not much of an appetite and sometimes feel a big sluggish but no where near what it used to be when i took anavar!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
awesome man f'in awesome. i am up to 210 now. i attribute the weight gain to the ghrp-6 i am taking 250 mcgs per day five on two off. recovery is great and appetite is ****ing awesome too. albuterol is helping out with leaning out. i have pics before the cycle and i hope to take some pics april after pct. dra05ke thanks for keeping us posted and continue the great work buddy.

cheers :cheers:
LUDA

dra05ke

Awards
thanks i appreciate the support, it really helps ..and that's awesome man ...a lean 215-220 is not too far fetched for you i mean you already put on 5 lbs in a week and some...anavar at 60mg/day is fairly potent at building LEAN muscle ......(i read a couple write-ups on var and some stated anavar is one of the most potent muscle builder for a mg/mg basis ..people dont see results like test because they simply dont take enough because it's so expensive...obviously 40mg/day (280 mg/week) is not going to do what 500mg of test/week will do, but i do believe it is true seeing the results we're (and everyone) getting with 60 mg/day and it's only been one week for us!!).......and seems to me like you are having no trouble at all keepin the protein up and recovery at a max which i see you are doing ..keep up the good work man it definitely will pay off ..how are the strength gains for you on the var ...i've found a couple logs stating the amazaing strength gains are seen around week 3 ..i cant wait for that if i'm already noticing some haha ..

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LUDA ...there's more to come!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i am gonna have to check the scale cuz five pounds in less than two weeks sounds a bit much. i mean i am using 20 g's of creatine and using ghrp 6 which may be the reason i am up 5 lbs. already. i also think that maybe the igf-1 cycle i did a few months ago may have created some new muscle cell that are beinging to mature with the var. strength right now is up a lil bit but that may just be a psychological thing as well as my attitude in the gym which is a bit more confident. i am thankful for forums like this cuz it gives us a way to compare notes and results which is really helpful for both of us really. i wish you continued success and lets both keep up the good work.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i had a question about your diet. have you done anything to your macro ratios. i was keeping it 40c/30p/30f but increasing portions to about 125% of my normal lean bulk protocol. would it be a bad idea to go 40p/30c/30f or is status quo a better way to go.

dra05ke

Awards
i do 40p/40c/20f ...thats what works best for me though ..it all depends on how your body responds to your diet ..everyone is different ..i would try the 40/30/30 and see if it works ..if it doesnt seem to be giving you the results you expected change it up a bit ...i had to play around with mine for a little while until i figured out what worked best for me.

dra05ke

Awards
--i'm trying to increase my portions but the var has suppressed my appetite severely

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i was just curious what you were running really. this stuff is amazing just the hardening effects and leaning out with the first two weeks is just plain awesome. everyone says that the strength gains are amazing but i mean what are we talking about here. 20-30lbs inc on major lifts. higher? i mean that is one thing i just thought about. could you pm me with links to those logs. if too much of a hassle i udnerstand. thanks./

dra05ke

Awards
i will search and get them for you tomorrow ...i've read about strength of up to 70lbs major lifts ...75 lbs squat ..55 lbs bench ..i mean i've experienced a significant increase in chest press ...maybe it was because last workout i didnt have the energy i had today ..but whatever is the cause im loving haha

dra05ke

Awards
thanks ...i know i'm loving it ...strength is up ..up...up ..and continuing to go up with each workout

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
dra05ke- thanks for the link. just to give yall an update. recovery seems like it takes about half the time compared to normal. i mean i have increased the intensity a bit and some volume too and i get sore for about a day really bad and the next day i feel like i could go again it is filthy. also went and did chest and back and i was doing this hammer strength machine wide grip for the first time( new machine at the gym wanted to try it out.) ended up putting up 430 lbs X5. i was ****ing on cloud nine. and lat pulls i got up to 280 X 2 tried to max out the machine at 295 but i could not get a full rep. these numbers are way out of the ordinary for me. usually lat pull down i am at 250 for 1 rep. anavar is the **** enough said. keep up the good work dra05ke keep us posted please. this has been a great log so far.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Awesome log guys... I will be running anavar at 50-75mg for 6-8 weeks after next summer plus some bold at 1grm, and some primo tabs (maybe I will add a low test dose 200-300mg to help with lethargy)...

It really helps me to get an idea about what can I expect from anavar (never run it before).

I always thought it would take some weeks to kick in...

Keep the hard work guys ;)

dra05ke

Awards
that is awesome man!! nice work luda ...things are looking good! keep it up...Haltera ..you're gonna love it ..strength is incredible for me and the recomposition effects are amazing ..i just ordered Leviathan Reloaded and will be throwing that into the mix when it gets to me ...hopefully thursday. Will post update after chest workout tomorrow ..cant wait to see where my strength is at from last week!! Keep up the good work in the gym and on the logs Luda! it's nice to have someone in on it with me to help motivate me to keep going with it even if lethargy is a problem which no longer seems to happen!!

dra05ke

Awards
from the looks of it you'll be bringing down over 300 on the lat next time!! i hope to see it from you man, i know you got it in ya!!!

dra05ke

Awards
DAY 15:

CHEST

chest press
110x20x1
210x12x1
250x12x1
270x10x1
305x5x1
315x1x1 --PR

chest fly
170x12x1
210x12x1
250x8x1
295x3x1 --shattered my PR from last week!!

Incline
170x12x1
210x12x1
230x7x1
270x1x1 ( i know i can do better ..i think it's because im so drained out from pushing myself in exercises before this one)
DIPS
3 sets of failure ...wrist was much better than last week ..felt no pain at all.

My leviathan reloaded is on the fedex truck for delivery and will arrive today!! cant wait to try it tomorrow!

Overall feeling:
---dermacrine does help ..i missed taking it yesterday and can definitely feel the difference in the gym...i didnt get much sleep so it could just be a coincidence that i forgot to take my deramcrine on the day i was really tired ...or if it was in fact that the dermacrine does actually give me energy when i take it ...the strength is still increasing and im loving it!!

dra05ke

Awards
took my first dose of LR today ...did 30 minutes of cardio ..liking it so far ..havent sweat like that in a LONG time ..and still am sweating 2 hours after my workout haha ...not feeling cracked out like other fat burners ...looks good so far!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
dra05ke- excellent progress. how are you liking lev reloaded. i was thinking about getting in on that with the reset ad by PAL. also what kind of trib do you rec for pct i remember seeing somewhere you were going to use that. i have so far nolva and xlean. do you have a particular brand/product for trib. may add peg mgf for five weeks starting in the middle of pct. also, i plan on trying usp labs recreate when it comes out so that may be a good thing to add for the last half of the cycle. so for nearly three weeks in i am 209.5 and going by a thread taht was started with pics as a ref i am about 9-10% bf although i have used several diff fat measuring scales and devices( i know not as accurate as the dunk test) but i am ranging from 7.6 to 9.8 so i will say i am in that range closer to 9. anyways keep up the good work great log keep us posted. thanks

LUDA

dra05ke

Awards
for PCT if you can get your hands on IGF-lr3 i would use that stacked with a trib supp or nolva...you will lose absolutely nothing ..i kept my gains from a dbol cycle using IGF in PCT ..but if you're gonna use nolva i've had great success with Optimum Nutrtion's Trib 625...i know i cant wait til the Recreate comes out ..im dying to give it a run..Leviathan Reloaded is good at first impression ..it did give me a bit of cracked out/tired feeling later in the day and some anxiety ..but im sensitive to any stimulant ..it'll pass though but it heats me up like crazy ..got a good sweat goin with my cardio today

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
did legs yesterday...by the way i am sore as all **** right now :twisted:...maxed out the leg ext machine for 4 reps i mean that was sick as hell. then i did leg press and was doing 900 lbs after ramping it up from 540 lbs. straight leg deadlifts at 255 lbs for 6 reps. lets just say i love this ****. i know i need to shut the **** up about how much i love the var but i cant it is rediculous. now i am just waiting for recreate to be released........ any updates dra05ke

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i will update for myself. i dont know where dra05ke went. currently i am 212.5 and I notice the leaning effects big time. strenght is up big time (finally maxed out the lat pulldown machine 295 lbs!) started doing cardio and that has helped with the leaning out and with my endurance. i am thinking next year that i may add some test with the var to see what would happen. overall, no sides to speak of. my mid cycle blood work came back with the only problem is liver enzymes on the high end of normal. bp is normal, and no acne to speak of. a great cycle so far. looking fwd to the second half of it.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you guys are making great progess. Congrats. Have you guys ever ever run epi, or sd? If so, how do the strength gains compare with the var? Any suppression so far?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i am still here. i wont be putting my log up until i am done so be on the look out for that. as for dra05ke. where u at man. did the var work for you or did you stop? fwiw i am 211.5 and set a new record in just about all major lifts.