Dbol Alone

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
what kind of results would i expect running dbol 50mg ed for 6 weeks , with a proper diet and proper training. what are the usual gains, side effects, etc when taking dbol alone. I have read many threads but every one stacks it? just asking before i waste my washingtons

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
There are a million of these threads on every board.

This board is very oral friendly.

D bol was the original American roid

In the 50's and 60's and into the 70's it was the primary gear used by athletes in the US.

My research for my site

www.forgottenmuscle.com leads me to conclude that real gains can be made with D-bol alone

tryn2getbig2

Awards
i was thinking about getting some but know its alot of crap out there pm me some info someone

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
my bad i didnt get back to you sooner but the text i recieved was typed wrong. they are 5 mg pills so im taking 3 in the morning and 2 at night with l arginine, milk thistle, **** load of protein,and looking after the first week looking for a stack such as winny so keep most of my gains. but looking so far how do you think ill come out as in results wise.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
The stupidest cycle possible... you will get puffy and then loose almost EVERYTHING when you get off... I know 2 guys that wont pin and only run DBOL... they dont keep any of there weight...Bad idea in my oppinion... BDOL is great as a kick starter that is about it!

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Its funny the early guys did absurdly low dosages for scary long times, like 6 months a 10 mgs a day!

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
As long as you run proper PCT you should keep most of your gains but you will loose the water weight for sure. Some people take creatine after cycle to reduce the water loss.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
As long as you run proper post cycle therapy you should keep most of your gains but you will loose the water weight for sure. Some people take creatine after cycle to reduce the water loss.
This is not true... These gains are 90 percent water...If you have ever run dbol you would agree... I see no benifit in ever running this solo. I have taken it several times and it is great like i said to kickstart a long ester. A stronger anabolic in cunjunction allows to make those fast gains more real and keepable...

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i have run d-bol alone at 40 mg ed for 5 weeks, i am a naturally lean guy so i never got "puffy" but i was deff holding more water than normal. i did make some good strength gains, but that was all i got out of it. i would only recommend using it as a kickstart of a test cycle

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
My point exactly... you wont keep the weight...

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
This is not true... These gains are 90 percent water...If you have ever run dbol you would agree... I see no benifit in ever running this solo. I have taken it several times and it is great like i said to kickstart a long ester. A stronger anabolic in cunjunction allows to make those fast gains more real and keepable...

I have only run dbol a couple of times and both times i kept most of the gains and only lost a bit of weight in water, but both times that i ran it it was at a low doese 15mg-30mg.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
well i was gonna pin but right now im starting off with dbol 25 mg a day for 3 weeks and then probably go the normal test/deca route im not sure hell im actually thinkin about selling it and just staying natural.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
well i was gonna pin but right now im starting off with dbol 25 mg a day for 3 weeks and then probably go the normal test/deca route im not sure hell im actually thinkin about selling it and just staying natural.
PM me on this matter please. You cant currently receive PM's.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
why not get some hyperdrol or some other AI in there to minimize water weight?

stricky

Awards
Run Some Sort Of Test!! It Will Be Wayyy Better! Dboll Is Just Water Retention Basically, Helps To Kick Start Your Cycle.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
injection isn't as big of a deal as everyone makes it. i remember the first time i did i was real nervous before hand and when i did it it was no big deal, i actually love doing it haha.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
if you want real gains that stick around, stop beating around the bush and ruining your liver with orals like dbol and pro hormones. get some test. trust me, you will thank me later

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* I don't recommend a solo DBol cycle but BD you are are wrong...just plain wrong or ignorant. I care not which.

Running an AI concurrently can dramatically cut the water weight. DBol is VERY anabolic and will produce a lot of quality muscle...if you have a little water left (even w/ AI use) it will come off revealing new muscle. Gains are keepable if you run a proper PCT and know what the h@ll you're doing.

A DBol only cycle is no more silly than running all these oral prohormones everyone seems to pop like candy here. Both are silly...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Im speeking from personal and the experiences of others i have seen... even with an A.I i get PUFFY... Its not solid hard gains... Strength yes.. but in my opinion its not worth it unless your running it with some test...

Ignorant no... opinionated yes... its not my cup of tea.. and i think all oral only cycles are stupid...

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* I don't recommend a solo DBol cycle but BD you are are wrong...just plain wrong or ignorant. I care not which.

Running an AI concurrently can dramatically cut the water weight. DBol is VERY anabolic and will produce a lot of quality muscle...if you have a little water left (even w/ AI use) it will come off revealing new muscle. Gains are keepable if you run a proper post cycle therapy and know what the h@ll you're doing.

A DBol only cycle is no more silly than running all these oral prohormones everyone seems to pop like candy here. Both are silly...
:goodpost:

Im sure plenty of people just pop whatever pill or pin it it up and don't fully understand the AS/PH they are using, let alone proper PCT.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Running an AI concurrently can dramatically cut the water weight. DBol is VERY anabolic and will produce a lot of quality muscle...if you have a little water left (even w/ AI use) it will come off revealing new muscle. Gains are keepable if you run a proper post cycle therapy and know what the h@ll you're doing.

True True

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
I have taken a dbol alone cycle b4.... i got really good strength gains, but size was mainly water..... i would def. think about stacking it with a test, you will be alot better off... the injections arent as bad as you think just use like 22 or 23 gauge needles and it wount be bad at all

Grinman07

Grinman07

Awards
And if this is your first time using the drug you dont need to run 50mg/daily...run something like 30mg/daily for about 6 or 8 weeks and add some test, do a real good pct (clomid and hcg) and you will keep your gains.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I usually run test but as I have been out of touch for a while and don't have a sure source (scammers don't email me) I was wondering if you can run D-bol with something like Havoc or that Phyto Test. I know the liver wouldn't like it but what is there besides injectables out there to run with dbol? I have a stash and would like to run them.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm speaking from personal and the experiences of others i have seen... even with an A.I i get PUFFY... Its not solid hard gains... Strength yes.. but in my opinion its not worth it unless your running it with some test...

Ignorant no... opinionated yes... its not my cup of tea.. and i think all oral only cycles are stupid...
I'm starting to lean more towards agreeing with the oral opinion stated here.......i have alot to learn about pinning though, want to do it properly and also not get ripped off by my only source for this stuff, which is the WWW....but I've been looking into the pros and cons of orals and starting to think injecting is a better way to go for the body, as Long as you fully know the hows and whys of doing it