havoc advice needed

Iceman1414

Awards
Hey Guys I just found a website that still has havoc in stock. I ordered it and should get it by the end of the week. What should I expect from in it? From my understanding the sides aren't bad at all, it is dry gains that I can keep, and most people have gained 5 to 8 pounds from it. What dosing would be best for me? I am about to be 24 and I weight 190 @ 5'10 I have the pct taken care of... of real stuff so I am not worried about that. The biggest reason I bought havoc is because there are relatively no sides and I have had bad lathergy and vervousness/anxiety when I took mass tabs. How much weight could a person gain on a pure mass workout plan? ex. 20 rep breathing squats and so on... I appreciate all feedback. I have done a lot of searches on this but I was hoping for any new opinions to be heard if there are any.

Iceman1414

Awards
Should I start taking my creatine again starting the last week of my cycle since havoc is dry? I know the creatine would help my joints and ligaments with storing water again. Or when is the best time to start back again?...I have not been on creatine for about a month and a half.

Iceman1414

Awards
MY havoc just arrived yesterday(fri). I am going to start it monday. I workout 4 days a week...monday thru thursday. Should I take havoc even when I am not working out? friday thru sunday. Should I take my dossage 30 min. before I work out? Or should I take each pill in divided dossage throughout each day.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
from all the questions u have it doesn't sound like ur ready for ur cycle

Iceman1414

Awards
I can almost see why you would say that...but I have done literally hours of searches each night on here since September 25 of last year. I know it was September 25 because that is my birthday and on that night is when I came across these forums...the best I have ever read on the net. And I studied these questions and answers still to this day. What I have found out on here is for every guy that says you can pulse prohormones you will have ppl that say you can not pulse prohormones without messing your self up… you can only pulse real roids like d-bol. Then you have more that respond and say you cant pulse anything that was an old school way of thinking that does not hold true anymore to ease the side effects/ and or keep gains better after cycle. I read that a lot of ppl don’t take there creatine till after cycles so if any gains weight/or strength but mostly weight will be lost the creating will help keep it on. Then I read that the only way to take creatine is on cycle so when you are taking “dry” prohormes the creatine that “stores water in you muscles” will keep your joints and ligaments lubricated better. I have read that a lot of ppl gain 5 to 7 pounds sometimes 8 while on havoc since it is a relatively mild pro hormone. Then I came across two different ppl in searches three or four nights ago that put on 12 lbs and one that put on 15 lbs. So did these ppl bs or did they really gain that much weight…If they did gain that much weight how common is this? I still read that ppl try to take novadex for pct/serm and I am the uneducated one??? I bought nolvadex the real stuff before I bought my havoc. I had all of my support supplement on hand 2 days before my havoc came in. Milk thistle, cog10, hawthorne berry, fish oils, just to name a few. I have read several posts where guys dose up to 50mg where as a lot of people stay between 20mg and 30mg. How many times have I read where guys say epistane is so much better that havoc or vise versa when they are nearly identical just with different names on them. How many times have I read where the only support supplement some is taking is a multi vitamin??? I am wanting facts guys, consensus answers. Out of all of these threads I read what answers are false? What answers are real? But when I post these questions I am the one who hasn’t done enough research to start the cycle. All of my hours of research…I have found ppl that disagree on everything so what now?