1st timer - Superdrol or somethin milder?

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
Yo, I been liftin for over 8 years now. I'm 28 / 5'10 / 205# / 14% bf. I plan on eatin over 3,500 cal/day wit a 20/40/40 f/c/p diet. I want mass mainly and I already got cycle support, post cyc support, livercare, Retain, and I also got access to tamoxifen through my boy if I need it. I read many great posts of S-Drol/M-Drol and it's my 1st choice since it only needs run for 3 week. I was thinkin of 10/20/20, then pct. Would this be good for a 1st timer like me or should I hit sumpthin milder?

B :afro:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would start off with something milder, i see superdrol as a ph/ps for experienced users. look into Havoc by RPN. the reason i say that is because superdrol can have some reallllllll nasty sides , whereas with Havoc the sides are minor (if support supps and pct are good) if there are any sides at all

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For something hormonal, yet mild, go for Havoc, Epidrol, or Epistane.

For something non-hormonal, try AX's Triple Stack, or ALRI's Ultima Stack. Jungle Warfare is known as an extremely mild steroidal compound, but that's part of the Ultima Stack.

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
I was thinkin more long the lines of hormonal. What sorta dose would be good to start/stop at on this Epi or Havoc? I see some maxin out at 2 caps a day and some at 6 caps a day. My bro has 3 unopened bottles of this and said he'd sell me one for $40. He never used it before tho either.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yo, I been liftin for over 8 years now. I'm 28 / 5'10 / 205# / 14% bf. I plan on eatin over 3,500 cal/day wit a 20/40/40 f/c/p diet. I want mass mainly and I already got cycle support, post cyc support, livercare, Retain, and I also got access to tamoxifen through my boy if I need it. I read many great posts of S-Drol/M-Drol and it's my 1st choice since it only needs run for 3 week. I was thinkin of 10/20/20, then post cycle therapy. Would this be good for a 1st timer like me or should I hit sumpthin milder?

B :afro:
There are some good logs of first timers using SD, before epi became popular. Check them out, and mimic the one you like.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'd wanna start with something like Epi before resorting to SuperdrolNG. Most people run Epi for 4 weeks. The most common cycle I've seen is 20/30/40/40. Be sure to have a SERM on hand before you start taking your Epi.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd wanna start with something like Epi before resorting to SuperdrolNG. Most people run Epi for 4 weeks. The most common cycle I've seen is 20/30/40/40. Be sure to have a SERM on hand before you start taking your Epi.
He's talking about the original SD product. Epithio products(Havoc) are certainly more potent than SuperdrolNG. I think you meant it the other way around.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol ya SDNG is tweaked DHEA and ATD with a stim.... pretty freakin nice workouts for what it is though....

check both my logs below man, I took Epi almost a year ago and am taking SDNG right now.

Im not an advocate of saying first timer steroids or EXP steroids when it comes to designers, hell my first two compounds were M1T and then SD.... its all suppressive and all takes the same steps to be done right with pct's and ancilleries, why steer the guy away from trying a great product?

now Epi IS still a great product but dont let these guys scare you into thnking you cant take SD first if you want. Just read up and do your homework, present your final plans to the members for critiquing and then your set.

Like I said you can check out my logs below, Epi, SD, SDNG, will ALL take your workouts and gains to a whole new level. Good Luck and feel free to PM me if you need critiquing in the future.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's talking about the original superdrol product. Epithio products(Havoc) are certainly more potent than SuperdrolNG. I think you meant it the other way around.
I thought he was talking about SuperdrolNG, so that must've been what confused me. My bad.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
u should consider halodrol 50, that is pretty mild.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Daminals, I think it comes down to how you will run your cycle. I ran AX Superdrol as a 1st cycle at 10 (2 days)/20/30. B/C I weigh 225 I felt comfortable at higher doses based on my research. I was willing to lower dosages based on how my body reacted. I had good results with little sides for a 1st cycle. I would say that IF you really want to run it then go ahead BUT be sure to listen to your body and don't be afraid to lower dosages/adjust if the cycle isn't going as you want in terms of sides, etc.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I ran superdrol as my first cycle. 3 weeks at 10mg about 2 years ago. Was great went from 180lbs to about 193lbs.

In terms of an SD cycle, this is about as mild as you can get and still get very decent gains. Just be careful and make sure you have all your post cycle therapy and support supps in order before you start it.

I am actually running that exactly cycle again right now.

EDIT: christ I wish I could type like a normal person... I need a nap.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Daminals, I think it comes down to how you will run your cycle. I ran AX Superdrol as a 1st cycle at 10 (2 days)/20/30. B/C I weigh 225 I felt comfortable at higher doses based on my research. I was willing to lower dosages based on how my body reacted. I had good results with little sides for a 1st cycle. I would say that IF you really want to run it then go ahead BUT be sure to listen to your body and don't be afraid to lower dosages/adjust if the cycle isn't going as you want in terms of sides, etc.
:goodpost:

Just remember the key with any of thesse compounds is using the least effective dose possible.

You set up a dosing schedule for a general outline, just cause you plan to bump from 20mg to 30mg at week 3 odes NOT mean you have to, if you are still making gains. At the same time if you do bump up the dose when things slow or just cause you want to and you encounter severe sides like strong back pumps extreme lethargy or any of the others then you should be wise enough to back off to a lower dose and keep at it a lil while longer before trying to go back up again.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Just remember the key with any of thesse compounds is using the least effective dose possible.

You set up a dosing schedule for a general outline, just cause you plan to bump from 20mg to 30mg at week 3 odes NOT mean you have to, if you are still making gains. At the same time if you do bump up the dose when things slow or just cause you want to and you encounter severe sides like strong back pumps extreme lethargy or any of the others then you should be wise enough to back off to a lower dose and keep at it a lil while longer before trying to go back up again.
Do what Poopy does. Seriously though check out the Epi log above. I think it's an excellent model for one heluva mass cycle, just adjust the dosage(s) to yourself accordingly. I'm gonna start a cycle soon and this is my model basically, only I'm using Phera. So if I die, it's Poopy's fault. :blink: And dam - quit following me to every forum I go to or I'm tellin Mom you're takin PH's.

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
Ziq :wtf: thanks for the tam tho bro. Props on the help yall. I keep hearin Halo & Epi are milder so do they go well together - or not for a 1st time? Id love to put on 15 lb of mostly solid mass. Is this realistic for a 1st cycle of ph?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
If u are a firsti, I would def not stack anything, I would go with epi or halo prolly

Then again, I ran sd as a firsti, sd (not sdNG), dosed low should be ok with what u have for support supps, just don;t go over 20 mg and don;t go over 3 weeks

10/20/20, if u feel 20mg too much, drop it back to ten

start serm last 3-5 days of cycle, 40/20/20
when u drop the sd - 1.5/1/1/1 dose support supps
keep ai cycle support goin from one week pre cycle through post cycle
that will put some weight on ya

But i dk how much u weigh, how old u r, etc, so research it until u feel comfortable, and then give it another 2 weeks of research before u make it final ...seriously
don't just take it from me tho, i'm no expert, read Neoborns log, etc.
epi or halo might be the way u want to go

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ziq :wtf: thanks for the tam tho bro. Props on the help yall. I keep hearin Halo & Epi are milder so do they go well together - or not for a 1st time? Id love to put on 15 lb of mostly solid mass. Is this realistic for a 1st cycle of ph?
Definately for a first time cycle those gains are possible with either of these compounds alone, remember though diet has to be in place for this to happen. But Ive ran multiple cycles and still gained a solid 13.5 lbs on an Epi cycle and continued to gain 5 more lbs during post cycle therapy... you should be able to at least match that and keep it as long as your diet and post cycle therapy are in order.

I would not recomend you taking 2 for your first cycle, you have no clu ehow youll respond to either of these or PH's/steroids in general, and if one begins to give you problems there is no way for you to determine wich it was. Stick to one, run it through, next time try the other and if they both are ok for you then in the future think bout stacking them... in all honesty less can be more in this game.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't be too afraid of superdrol as a first cycle. You may want to even consider a superdrol pulse as your first. that sort of gives the best of both worlds really. Its a strong enough compound that has minimal androgenic sides, so you still get good results taking it just workout days, but then you avoid a lot of the less happy sides like ruining your cholesterol, raising your blood pressure and stressing your liver.

Buy a kilo or at least 500g of taurine. Superdrol is the worst for back pumps, but they happen to some on epi or halo even

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see someone do a superdrol/clone pulse and log it. I considered this but couldn't find much info here.

CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards
I'd love to see someone do a superdrol/clone pulse and log it. I considered this but couldn't find much info here.
ask and you shall receive, i will be starting a m-drol pulse on the 11th.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
look up pulse results thread there ziquor, youll find at least 3 or 4 guys who pulsed superdrol for like 6-8 weeks and made some solid gains from it... ill see if i can find it real quick.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Poopy very helpful as always! Daminals check that link ^ out when you get on here. There's like 3 or 4 different people on there who pulsed Super/M-Drol anywhere from 4-7 weeks that all put on 12-16 pounds w/ minimal fat gain plus a few others that pulsed it for 1-4 weeks and put on 5-10. Very impressive.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the best for that, only side you really notice is lethargy. and it doesn't hit you in the gym either, just when you are done. so if you work out late in the evenings its not too bad.

Eject

Eject

Awards
Give epistane a shot for 1st cycle imo. dont even THINK about swallowing 1 CAP until you have your PCT IN HAND.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give epistane a shot for 1st cycle imo. dont even THINK about swallowing 1 CAP until you have your post cycle therapy IN HAND.

that is soooo true, and missed so much of the time. You really have to have everything in hand. Nothing worse than getting 2 weeks into the cycle, getting ready to order your stuff, and coming down with a flu, broken arm, etc and having to cut the cycle short, and not having your PCT supplies in hand.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be too afraid of superdrol as a first cycle. You may want to even consider a superdrol pulse as your first. that sort of gives the best of both worlds really. Its a strong enough compound that has minimal androgenic sides, so you still get good results taking it just workout days, but then you avoid a lot of the less happy sides like ruining your cholesterol, raising your blood pressure and stressing your liver.

Buy a kilo or at least 500g of taurine. Superdrol is the worst for back pumps, but they happen to some on epi or halo even
Easy are you saying that taurine helps with the back pumps??
Cant believe i never heard that b4, what dosage is effective?

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
mooch, taurine def helps with the back pumps. I've read a range of anywhere from 5g to as much as 12g ED. When I ran SD I used taurine at 4g per 10mg tab so I did 4 g w/10g SD, 8g/20g and 12g/30g FWIW.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I throw a rounded teaspon of taurine in with 3-4 shakes a day, plus eat 2-4 bananas a day :) the taurine helps some, there is a little evidence that beta alanine helps too. 4-12g a day seems to be the normal use range for that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Peptide/Research 17
D Supplements 11
J Anabolics 8
W Cycle Logs 8
D Supplement Logs 23