Finadrol

Circle City

Awards
Has anyone used Finadrol? I've heard it is the same as Superdrol. I have been using for about a week and my weights have gone up, I have put on about 2 solid pounds with little sides. Sometimes after taking I get red skin and warm, but that subsides. Anyone have effect information, positive or negative?

MOD EDIT: Moved to steroid section. Read the forum descriptions.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
hey man. you're right, it is a superdrol clone. i have some in my store, but sucks that i haven't had anyone report to me about the quality of the product. if you don't mind, keep a little log about it, i would like to know.

Circle City

Awards
Thanks man,
Here is what I can tell you so far.

Their is a guy where I live who has a shop and he owns CET who makes Finadrol. He said when they took Superdrol off the market, they put is under this name.

I have been on it for about 5 days now. So far, I am much more focused at the gym and I can tell I am already getting stronger. Sometimes I get a little flushed and warm, but that goes away. My chiropractor said my blood pressure was a little high 145/80, but I have been higher than that without Finadrol as my job and college at the same time can be VERY stressful.

I am also taking SciFit Kreation and Kre-Alkalyn at the same time with Muscle Milk and Milk Thistle.

The guy at the store said this was a good product for beginners and he has personally taken it often. Just wanted to know what anyone else knew about it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is a very potent steroid, what are u taking along with it and for PCT?

Circle City

Awards
Okay, here is what I am doing.....

I am taking Finadrol, MilkThistle, Kre alkalyn and Kreation with a banana in the morning before I work out. I am having some amazing workouts. I drink muscle milk when I get home and drink two more through out the day.

I also take a Finadrol and Milk Thistle in the evening.

I am new to all of this. The guy at the store was going to have me try Omnivol? I was kind of scared because of how strong he said it was, so I went the Finadrol route.

Is PCT what I take after my cycle? He recommended T7 and I think Test Stack 3 which he said will have 4 Estrogen blockers and get my Testosterone back to normal.

When you say it is potent, what do you mean? Is it going to be bad for me? Will I be okay by taking at least just one cycle?

I use to be about 210 lbs. when I was in my mid twenties and then I had some colon trouble and dropped all the way to 170! Talk about a blow to the old ego. I am now 31 and I am tired of being 6 foot 2 and skinny. I got back to about 186 by myself but have been stuck there for years. I am just tired of eating so carefully, working out, etc. and being stuck, know what I mean? I am at 190 right now, I feel incredible, and my colon has calmed down significantly!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
hey man, if your blood pressure is up, well reguardless you need it anyway, go get some CoQ10 and Hawthorn berry and start taking it yesterday. your blood pressure will only continue to go up as you continue the cycle.

Circle City

Awards
What is CoQ10 and Hawthorn Berry? Where do I buy it from? The place where I get my weighlifting supplements or can I go pretty much to any Vitamin place and pick this up?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They are OTC and you can get them at walmart. You need them....like he said...yesterday.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You def should have done a LOT more research before starting this cycle, just my 2 cents...

Circle City

Awards
I am realizing that now, sorry........you don't have to make me feel bad about it. : )

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hahha lol how many mg superdrol are u taking daily
?

Circle City

Awards
Well, I was taking 30mg daily 10 morning, 10 afternoon, 10 night.

I didn't like the way I felt taking the one in the middle of the day, so I tried 20 mg this morning, but that may have been too much too.

I am thinking about just going 10 mg morning and 10 evening.

I went to Wal-Mart and got the COQ10 and the Hawthorn Berry, how many mg daily should I take?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol 30mg for some just starting back lol!! Re you running any taurine along side to assist with back pumps? And what are you using along side this? Any libido aids such as horny goat weed, formestane, fenugreek, or dhea?(just outta curiosity). Oh and what does your pct look like your ai,serm, etc

Circle City

Awards
What are you saying? Is 30 mg too much or not enough?

I am taking Kreation Powder and Kre Alkalyn with this and Milk Thistle.

For pct, the guy told me to take T7 and Test Stack 3 which will have 4 Estrogen blockers between them.

Circle City

Awards
Would you cut it down to 20? There is 10 in each pill and it says to take one in the morning and one in the evening.

The Kreation that I drink has 600 mg of Taurine in it. It that enough?

What do you take or what is you supplement experience.

Hey, I just want to say thanks ahead of time for all the help you are giving me.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Would you cut it down to 20? There is 10 in each pill and it says to take one in the morning and one in the evening.

The Kreation that I drink has 600 mg of Taurine in it. It that enough?

What do you take or what is you supplement experience.

Hey, I just want to say thanks ahead of time for all the help you are giving me.
lol I usually take 6-8 GRAMS throughout the day lol and yea 20mg will def be enough

Circle City

Awards
Is the 600 mg of Taurine enough?

Is Superdrol fairly safe?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol no 600 mg isnt enough if you do deadlifts you will def notice back pumps as you progressively move through your cycle

Circle City

Awards
Actually, I don't do any dead lifts as I use to have some back problems.

What are back pumps?

I know, you are thinking this guy is totally clueless! :)

Just tell me man, will I be okay getting through this cycle?

I don't know if you read what I posted earlier, I am just so tired of working so hard and being stuck and I feel like this is getting me past this point.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Back Pumps are a tightening in your back almost like a huge knot and dam are they annoying, umm lets hope you can skim by and yes this shall get you past your plateau but I wold have picked something of a milder nature Epistane/Havoc, even Halodrol. But superdrol is an actual steroid in case you didnt know, I would def pick up some Nolva,Clomid, or Torm. Good luck!(You will need it)

Circle City

Awards
What are the last three supplements that you said you think that I should pick up and what do they do?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
They are all SERMs and you will only need 1 I'd suggest Nolva personally

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Search the board for Nolva...and SERMs...tons of information. Also look into the superdrol logs on this board there are litterally 100's of them.

Circle City

Awards
Do you think all the stuff that I am taking sounds okay?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Search the board for Nolva...and SERMs...tons of information. Also look into the superdrol logs on this board there are litterally 100's of them.
Thanks finally someone helps lol :clap2:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, I am trying to be helpful and not lecture. The stuff your taking is the absolute minimum. Thats just the start. SERMs cannot be obtained easily and the fact that your already on cycle means that youd better figure this stuff out quick. The Test stack or whatever is in no way going to help your body rebound from the suppression this compound is causing to your natural test levels and will not bring your testes back to normal size on its own. If they havent gotten smaller they will. Superdrol is also extremely hard on cholesterol, and blood pressure not to mention its a methylated STEROID and is hepatoxic. Milk thistle helps but I hope to god your not drinking ANY alcohol while taking this. Look into Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. That will help and A natural test booster, an anti-estrogen and a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator as well for your PCT (post cycle therapy). You better start reading as much as you can on this board and educate your self before listening to some dumbass store owner with no knowledge of what he is selling.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
OK, I am trying to be helpful and not lecture. The stuff your taking is the absolute minimum. Thats just the start. SERMs cannot be obtained easily and the fact that your already on cycle means that youd better figure this stuff out quick. The Test stack or whatever is in no way going to help your body rebound from the suppression this compound is causing to your natural test levels and will not bring your testes back to normal size on its own. If they havent gotten smaller they will. Superdrol is also extremely hard on cholesterol, and blood pressure not to mention its a methylated STEROID and is hepatoxic. Milk thistle helps but I hope to god your not drinking ANY alcohol while taking this. Look into Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. That will help and A natural test booster, an anti-estrogen and a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator as well for your post cycle therapy (post cycle therapy). You better start reading as much as you can on this board and educate your self before listening to some dumbass store owner with no knowledge of what he is selling.
i hope your not talking about me "the store owner". i assume your talking about the guy he bought this from.

Circle City

Awards
I quit the Finadrol after a weeks use. My blood pressure went to like 159/84, even with the CQ10 and Hawthorn Berry supplements. I was strong as hell, but I also felt light headed and my neck and ears were bright red and burning up, just isn't worth my health.

I went straight to the TZ3 and T7 for PCT and have been on it for two weeks now. My blood pressure has came down, no sides to report of, and I am still having great workouts. I have actually went from 187 to 192, so I am happy about that.

Have you tried Methyl 1-D? I know it won't be anything like the Finadrol, but I want something that is much safer. An LG rep said it is not Methylated, won't be like superdrol, but that I should still like the results.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Next time, get a SERM for pct is you even plan on doing a full on cycle again. Now, if it's for something like Methyl-1D or lg's other ph, then you could probably get away with post cycle support or sustain alpha for pct..

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
I quit the Finadrol after a weeks use. My blood pressure went to like 159/84, even with the CQ10 and Hawthorn Berry supplements. I was strong as hell, but I also felt light headed and my neck and ears were bright red and burning up, just isn't worth my health.

I went straight to the TZ3 and T7 for post cycle therapy and have been on it for two weeks now. My blood pressure has came down, no sides to report of, and I am still having great workouts. I have actually went from 187 to 192, so I am happy about that.

Have you tried Methyl 1-D? I know it won't be anything like the Finadrol, but I want something that is much safer. An LG rep said it is not Methylated, won't be like superdrol, but that I should still like the results.
well i'm glad you made a wise choice; i probably would have stopped it too. also glad to hear that your weight is up from the PCT supplements.

no i have not used L.G.'s methyl 1-d. i have used their PH's in the past, like methyl 1-alpha and m-1-d. i liked the alpha. i don't have any trusted sources that have liked or disliked methyl 1-d, so i would just search the boards.

Circle City

Awards
I am going to buy some CytoGainer, I have heard great stuff about that. I have been eating like a horse, so that helps as well.

What supplements would you recommend if you don't really know about the Methyl 1-D?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I am going to buy some CytoGainer, I have heard great stuff about that. I have been eating like a horse, so that helps as well.

What supplements would you recommend if you don't really know about the Methyl 1-D?
Whey, Matrix 5.0, Incarnate, Tri-Creatine Malate, and RPM if you're into pre-workout stims..

All of the above can be found here: NutraPlanet.com

SlightlySwoll

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of this stuff and I want to know what's the least I should take for a PCT? I'm on a budget and I'm not interested in Nolva and don't want to do needles if avoidable. Any thought would be appreciated.