AMS 4-AD and...

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
DHEA possibly? the company recommends taking it's 1-andro with it's 4-ad, but from what i've read 1-andro is half or completely DHEA. Would I save money just buying DHEA tabs? if so what brand would anyone recommend and at what dosage?

Again it's AMS 4-AD, i'll be taking four tabs a day, not sure the MG at the time b/c i'm at work. Also it's going to be a four week cycle.

thanks again for all the help (in advance)

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
anyone?

come on...

don't hate because people say this 4-ad sucks. It was a gift, sort of, and I don't wanna waste it.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
heh it's like i've got the black plague or something...come on I really don't wanna go to that "other" board.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i think AMS 4-ad is the same as BOLD. can tell you that a lot of people cycle bold for at least 8 weeks because it takes forever to start working, but those that do this really seem to like it, sometimes that stack it with a epi clone for the first few weeks. im pretty sure poopypants loves BOLD so he might be someone to ask. you could also try searching. just make sure you really know what your doing before you start anything.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
did some searching, found one lone AMS 4-ad log with blood tests and everything, which was subsequently debunked (at least somewhat) on another forum. I wouldn't even bother taking the crap but like I said i've got two bottles laying around. Plus I wanna save the epi clone for a lone cycle. Plus the guy was taking three or four bottles and I can't afford to buy more. That stuff's gotten expensive.

I'll PM poopypants, see if he'll honor me with a response. I just wanna get started monday and I can next day air a bottle of DHEA to throw in tuesday. Since it's only like 10 bucks a bottle or so.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
the ams decavol is like 45-50 dollars a bottle as well. from what i've found on that you'd need at least 2-3 bottles a cycle as well. I can't afford that man heh i'm a broke college student.

I thought the bold and the ams stuff were dramatically different from each other. At least the ingredients are. Which would lead one to believe they're not even close, but who knows eh? i'm no chemist...

no comment on the addition of DHEA? dosages?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely not, it is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!
i just realized that and i came back to correct myself. but u already did good call.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
the ams decavol is like 45-50 dollars a bottle as well. from what i've found on that you'd need at least 2-3 bottles a cycle as well. I can't afford that man heh i'm a broke college student.

I thought the bold and the ams stuff were dramatically different from each other. At least the ingredients are. Which would lead one to believe they're not even close, but who knows eh? i'm no chemist...

no comment on the addition of DHEA? dosages?
they are very different, im not sure what i was thinking when i said that, i think i was still asleep. BOLD is a is a direct precursor to Boldenone. 4-ad converts to test, or its supposed to at least, if im not mistaken. i feel like a dumb ass

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
they are very different, im not sure what i was thinking when i said that, i think i was still asleep. BOLD is a is a direct precursor to Boldenone. 4-ad converts to test, or its supposed to at least, if im not mistaken. i feel like a dumb ass
heh it's alright, don't feel dumb. i've typed dumber things.