Insidious1's Test E + Mass Tabs Cycle...

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone....

I am going to post a log of my Test Enanthate + Mass Tabs cycle... Feel free to follow along and enjoy the ride with me..

My Stats
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 173lbs
Bodyfat: ~13%
Training: 6 years (2 years seriously)

Ok then... a little summary of myself and my recent "serious" training... For a little over 2 years now i have been VERY VERY serious about training routine and diet. I am an AVID reader and have been on and off sights like this (but ESPECIALLY this one) for over a year now. After careful editing of my diet and routine, i had come to a plateu and opted to test our some prohormones mid last year...

I started with Mass Tabs, and had GREAT results! I didnt quite realize the power of the mass tabs and the shutdown was a bit hard. I had the nolvadex on hand just in case, but didnt start use of it until about 2 weeks AFTER i stopped taking it. This caused some SERIOUS issues with loss of libido and low test. Once i realized what was going on, i obviously started the corrective action of PCT. It was stupid, but i DEFINATELY learned my lesson. I've continued to read and learn. It seems like the more i read, the more i think i know.. the more i realize that there's more i need to read! LOL

After some time off ran a 4 week cycle of Epistane and LOVED it. Followed it with good PCT and took multiple months off. I have wanted to do my first injectible and have (since even before the prohormones) done lots of research in regards to what would be my best choice, what/if to stack, PCT, etc etc etc...

After having stocked up on my gear, here is what my cycle is gonna be:

Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate @ 500mg/week
Weeks 1-4: Mass Tabs
Weeks 12-16: PCT

I plan on running Toremifene as my SERM, as i have used it before and thought it worked GREAT!

Supporting Supps:
- Daily Multi-Vitamin
- Double-dosed Fish Oil(GNC)
- "Cycle Support" (contains saw palmetto, milk thistle, etc etc)
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Nolvadex and Arimidex (for gyno/bloating... If bloating is bad, i will dose arimidex at .25 every other or every 3rd day. I will also have nolvadex on hand and am undetermined as to if i will run at 10mg everyday to prevent gyno OR if i will run only IF i flare up with sensitive nipples..)

I am actually starting this thread a bit late. I took my 2nd injection on wednesday (pinning Sundays and Wednesdays, due to my schedule..)

Diet
This is where i could use a couple pointers. I am very good at gaining/losing weight via my diet. I changed it up when i'm off everything... when i'm on a prohormone,... BUT, now that i am on a Test Cycle, how drtastically must i change my diet../caloric intake? I tend to be a bit carb-sensitive, and when/if i want to shred up, i tend to lower my carb intake and that does it. Can i assume that i can pretty much "carb up" now that i am on Test? Pointers here are appreciated...

Training
I'm on a 5 day routine that works well for me...

Mondays: Chest
Tuesdays: Legs
Wednesdays: Back
Thursdays: Shoulders
Fridays: Arms

I am giving thought to doing the "chest/tri's" and "back/bi's", depending on how much my ednurance increases while on cycle...

Impressions
Thus far, i have not noticed anything crazy. I Do seem to feel a bit more energy, my libido might be a SLIGHT bit increased, and i feel an overall sense of "well being"... I'm not gonna discount that is MIGHT be more in my head, but i like to think its the Test! LOL

I will keep everyone updated... I appreciate ANY feedback you can give!!! And if anyone wants to follow along, that would be GREAT! It would keep me that much MORE motivated!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks folks! Welcome aboard...

Let me know what you think... i was hoping to be able to do this at the peak of my cycle...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPsum8g0gTY"]YouTube - Ronnie Coleman 800lb Deadlift[/ame]

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Im in!! I really want to see how those mass tabs treat you while on Test. Iwas going to do the same thing, i have a box and a half.
I woulnt use the nolva until you see the signs of gyno.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Im eating everything in sight, Im up 12 pounds Monday will be the end of week 3.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Im eating everything in sight, Im up 12 pounds Monday will be the end of week 3.
sounds great....BUT.....how's your body comp since you started? 12lbs.....how much is lean? :)

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Im up to 221. I have some bloat going for sure. Diet is clean, but i dont mind the bloat. Ill take what i can get.
Im going to add winny the last 4 or 5 weeks also to try and get some of that fat im gonna gain off.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Im up to 221. I have some bloat going for sure. Diet is clean, but i dont mind the bloat. Ill take what i can get.
Im going to add winny the last 4 or 5 weeks also to try and get some of that fat im gonna gain off.
sounds great man :bruce1:

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Im in!! I really want to see how those mass tabs treat you while on Test. Iwas going to do the same thing, i have a box and a half, but i went with Havoc.
I woulnt use the nolva until you see the signs of gyno.
Thanks for subscribing bro! I was also thinking about the nolva... if i dose at 10mg a day... that would reduce estrogen as to not get too bloated, and would help to prevent a gyno issue...

As i mentioned, i also had Arimidex on hand... but that kills off WAY more estrogen than tomoxifen (nolva) and would be great if i had bad bloating, but would also keep A LOT of wet gains off. I am ok with some wet gains... Just not too much. I MAINLY have it to prevent bloat if it gets bad...

BUT here is a question for ya'll... I know people who've done Test and were able to eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING and not worry about gaining too much fat at all! I know i obviously gotta eat more cals than i burn to put on masss... BUT... can i expect to be able to eat pretty much anything?

As it is right now, i'm eating every 3 hours..... typically protein shakes and some sort of whole wheat carbs for snacks... Your input here is GREATLY appreciated... be aware that i would rather put on 12 lbs of LEAN muscle (with bodyfat lower) than gain 20lbs and look like the michelan man...

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Im going for the Marshmellow Man or even the Trey Brewer offseason look. LOL!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
LOL...

Ok folks... just pinned my thrid time (as i said, Sundays ad Wednesdays)... and i feel GREAT! I am relatively sure its more in the head than actually physical. Either way, it definately motivating!

I'll be hitting you chest tomorrow.. i might change it up just a little and drop the decline press for weighted dips... I just gotta be carefull, as that puts quite a bit of stress on the shoulders.... Its not worth injuring myself, so i'll test it out....

Thats the update with me.. nothing really new to report.... I dont plan on drinking anything today, even though its the superbowl... BUT I DAMN SURE plan on letting the diet go JSUT a little and enjoy some the dip/chips/ etc! Afterall... its the weekend (sunday is my cheat day), and its the superbowl!

By the way... i dunno if anyone else knows this... but the Patriots are gonna win... just figured i'd throw that out there..... LOL

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
LOL...

Ok folks... just pinned my thrid time (as i said, Sundays ad Wednesdays)... and i feel GREAT! I am relatively sure its more in the head than actually physical. Either way, it definately motivating!

I'll be hitting you chest tomorrow.. i might change it up just a little and drop the decline press for weighted dips... I just gotta be carefull, as that puts quite a bit of stress on the shoulders.... Its not worth injuring myself, so i'll test it out....

Thats the update with me.. nothing really new to report.... I dont plan on drinking anything today, even though its the superbowl... BUT I DAMN SURE plan on letting the diet go JSUT a little and enjoy some the dip/chips/ etc! Afterall... its the weekend (sunday is my cheat day), and its the superbowl!

By the way... i dunno if anyone else knows this... but the Patriots are gonna win... just figured i'd throw that out there..... LOL
Even if it is just in your head (the euphoric feeling), who cares?!........AND yes.....the Pats will win BIG!!!!!!

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Even if it is just in your head (the euphoric feeling), who cares?!........AND yes.....the Pats will win BIG!!!!!!

So far you guess are eating those words (Pats are gonna win big) Go Giants. Anyway, I'm all for the weighted dips instead of declines.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Wow.....

I didn't think that my "off day" nutrition would consist of eating my own words!!! LOL SH!T!!! That last pass was INSANE!! I gotta give credit to the Giants though...they defiantely played a good game! The F-Ing Patriots looked like complete a$$ out there! LITERALLY no offensive line and Brady looked like crap too! WOW... honestly... i was SHOCKED! They had two weeks off, meanwhile the Giants were on a roll... i think thats what did them in....

ANYWAYS..... I think i am gonna do something interesting with this thread... I am going to post my next days' workout the night before in case anyone wants to critique/add/subtract something! That way, my workout it constantly changing/shocking my body... and i get anyone who is "subscribed" involved if they want to be...

(This is a test run, b/c if i'm merely talking to myself here, than i'll just post results and leave it at that! LOL)

Anyways... Tomorrow's Proposed Workout:

Monday - CHEST!!!

Incline Barbell Press - 12, 10 (warm up reps), then 8,6 (heavy reps)
Flat DB Press - 8,6 (heavy)
Weighted Dips: 8,8,8 (moderate weight)
DB 120 Degree Flys - 8,8,8 (moderate weight)

Most of my exercises are based on the AST Program. Typically in that program you get REALLY warmed up and when hitting the weights, you tend to you about as heavy as you can go so as to just be able to hit 4-6 reps! I obviously need a spotter on when doing that, so i have modified my workout to add another set in here and there to get similiar muscle breakdown, without QUITE as much weight.... Thus the reason my reps/sets look a but weird...

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT/ADD/SUBTRACT?MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE IF YOU THINK IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL! I TEND TO LOG ON MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY AND WILL, IF POSSIBLE, CHANGE UP THE ROUTINE AND GIVE MY IMPRESSIONS...

Thanks again for following along...

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
NIce hit it hard tommorrow.
Go giants!! I won fifty bucks.
How are those mass tabs treating you?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Change of plans.... My triceps are still pretty sore from Friday's arm workout...

I could do one of two things... Get them nice and warmed up, and continue with a chest workout...

OR

Do legs tonight and hit up chest tomorrow when tri's arent quite as sore...

Your opinions?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Change of plans.... My triceps are still pretty sore from Friday's arm workout...

I could do one of two things... Get them nice and warmed up, and continue with a chest workout...

OR

Do legs tonight and hit up chest tomorrow when tri's arent quite as sore...

Your opinions?
definitely hit legs tonight & chest when you can give it your all :cool:

enjoy ;) :squat:

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
definitely hit legs tonight & chest when you can give it your all :cool:

enjoy ;) :squat:

Agreed!! I tried to hit chest after tris and i looked like a b!tch doing it. Rest those tris and hit chest hard!
Any info on how mass tabs are going for you?

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
i agree do legs tonight, hit chest when you can give it 100%

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Hello hello hello...

Thanks for following along! Just got done with legs and i feel F-ing great!!!!!!!!!

Started with a good warm up (two light sets of squats...) The rest was as follows:

Legs:
Squat: 205lbs @ 8reps/ 205@6 reps/ 255@4reps
Leg Extensions: 160@6reps/ 180@6reps
Leg Press: 495@6 reps/ 495@4reps
Lunges: 8 reps/ 8 reps (holding 35's)

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raises: 2 sets of 20
Weighted Ab Crunches: 2 sets of 12 (50lbs)

It was a pretty good workout! I really feel it in my legs and i know i'll likely be hurting tomorrow! The leg presses are my favorite (as you can tell! LOL) I did 11 plates.. the most i've done was 14 plates (total, i.e. 7 on each side) and i think at this rate i will beat that in a couple of weeks! Who knows how much i'll end up doin! It feels DAMN good to type that i did 400+lbs of something! LOL

Anyways.. thanks for following along again! PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO CRITIQUE AS NEEDED! I'm always open to suugestions!

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Why not throw in some leg curls or romanian deads?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Why not throw in some leg curls or romanian deads?
Good point! DAMNIT!!!! i knew i missed something! LOL

I hit the lunges REALLY hard and deep, which worked the hamstrings pretty good! :squat:

WOW! i waslooking on photobucket for a funny "sqauts " pic, and i came across this... i think i'm in love! (i had to post!)

If i found a woman liek this, i think i'd inpregnate her to keep her! (lol.. kidding folks...)

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I think he injected a vein :eek:
Sorry bro... I'm back! LOL i was called away for the weekend (actually since wednesday of last week)...

Anyways.... I had some GREAT workouts all last week thru thursday.... I kinda had to do a back/bi's/shoulders workout on Thursday b/c i had to go out of town until tonight....

I'll be pinning tonight in about an hour and i am freakin EXCTIED about it! I think its more in my head, but it still feels good! Tomorrow is another chest day! :bb3:

My Diet:
Diet has been "ok".... I was away and brought protein shakes and bars to help supplement my diet, but all i had to eat were precooked meals which are like bad microwavable dinners.... It sucks but its life... no big deal.... I'll be sure to keep it clean this week....

My cals are going to be upwards of 3100-3400 a day... and i think i should start seeing some results soon.... when i get that implemented! Afterall, the majority of gains is from diet...

Impressions of Test/Results So Far:
I am pretty critical on myself and have seen myself shredding up a bit. I intentionally lowered my caloric intake to roughly maintenance to allow myself to get back on the eating 6-7 times a day program and alow my metabolism to jumpstart and burn off the extra love-handle fat. I knew i would likely drop a little fat (and weight)... but when i am thinner, i see reults MUCH faster and is MUCH more motivating. Thus far my vascularity is VERY good and my abs are near to "6 pack".. I will, over the course of this next week, bump my calories up.

I havent seen myself gettin "huge" or anything yet... but some of my friends who i havent seen in about 3-4 weeks were like "WHOA!!!! HOLY CRAP!! DUDE... ARE YOU 'JUCING'?!?!".... After critiquing.. i would say that i DO look a bit larger... I weighed myself and am actually up about 4-6 lbs.... My roomate says that my arms and chest look bigger... So overall... i guess i AM getting bigger! Granted, tonight will only be my 4th pinning of the cycle... and i'll be doing it for 10-12 weeks... ALSO.... i'm only 8 days into Mass Tabs... So i feel GREAT that results are starting to be noticable to other people....

I DO question the strength of my Test though... I have NO acne (never EVER had an issue with acne or pimples growing up though.... ), my "agression" is INSANE or anything... I just notice that my sex drive has gone up quite a bit and that people are starting to ask "what are you taking" and "dude, your getting pretty big".... I wish there was a way i could send a sample to a lab and have it tested to see it potency...
It could also just be that it takes 5-6 weeks to kick in, as i have heard.... but i definately expected more aggression, oily skin, etc etc... But i've had none... ANY COMMENTS OR IDEAS AS TO WHY.....?!?!?!??!

Anyways.. thats about it folks.. I REALLY appreciate your input and i look forward to hopping on later tonight and reading your thoughts/idea/suggestions/comments...

PlayerTwo

Awards
personally i never really notice my gains until i either look at a picture of how i used to look, or if people start commenting that i look bigger or more cut or whatever.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
personally i never really notice my gains until i either look at a picture of how i used to look, or if people start commenting that i look bigger or more cut or whatever.

Agreed... I've heard the same thing. People i havent seen in 3-4 weeks said i looked MUCH bigger than before. I havent gained THAT much weight though.... Maybe i am merely swelling up a bit...

I dont mind either way.. i DO enjoy the feeling of people saying i look bigger and it motivated me THAT MUCH MORE to get in the gym and pound it out!!

:bb2:

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Thought you died man. :rofl:
Ya im in week 4 and up about 12 pounds. i definately look better also and am get the juice questions from people. My aggression is up but not like i want to kill someone or anything. I have absolutley no acne, suprising because when i take prohormons is get cystic acne. face is oily though. Sex drive also up.
I'd say your test is good. Everyones body reacts different, you know?
GET HUGE!!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone...

Sorry, work has been kind of crazy! Anyways... Today is chest day and things have been going really good. I question the strength of my Test E, though... I get the impression that it may be underdosed.. but since i cant get it tested, i dont know for sure...

So far, my cycle has been going good! Workout have been pretty intense and my energy in the gym is VERY long-lasting! Been doing the same split that i mentioned inthe begining, and it seems to be working for me! I am up nearly 10-12lbs (using the same scale). I weighed in int he begining at 169ish and am now at 181lbs... I am SHOCKED b/c i dont feel that heavy or "big". I am sure it is a lot of water, but my abs are coming in pretty decent, so bloat isnt horrible. The weight i'm lifiting is steadily increasing, but not at a crazy rate....

It is actually exactly 4 weeks of Test E as of yesterday. I got a new bottle of Test E that i know is 100% legit and have started dosing with that. I will pin 1ml from the older bottle of Test (the one i question its strength) and the other 1ml using the newer 100% legit stuff. That way, i know FOR SURE that i am atleast getting some good gear on a weekly basis. I could be wrong and the older stuff be good... afterall, it apparently takes about 4-5 weeks to start seeing results, and if it was moderately underdosed, than i can expect it to take a little longer than that.

Either way, i feel pretty good! People are DEFINATELY noticing that i am getting larger. My overall physique is getting and looking better and better with each passing day. I am still upping my calories to determine exactly how much i can take in without gaining TOO much fat! Trying to eat all these LEAN cals (i.e. from protein and good complex carb sources) gets expensive! LOL oh well... its definately worth it!

Thank again for following along... I will be posting pics soon and will be sure to keep you all updated. Tonight, as i mentioned, is chest and i'm DEFINATELY looking forward to it! I am going to change it up and start with Incline DB (as opposed to BB) and see if i can get a good upperchest hit using that!

As usual... comments/tips/suggestions/chit-chat is always appreciated!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
P.S.... according to my "goal".. i am nearly there! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

If i have gained this much since the start (which was about 4 weeks ago now) i know i will likely lose about 40% of the weight b/c it may be water weight! I will try to go hard and go heavy! My new goal is to get upwards of 195lbs ... so that when i am off my cycle, i'll "settle" back into about 185lbs or so...

Thoughts?

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I thought mine was underdosed too until i hit week 5 and 6. what makes you think yours is?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Insidious, I wouldn't sweat the dose just yet. Test takes about 4 or 5 weeks to really kick in so you already put on weight. Just wait till week 5 or 6 and you'll really feel that feeling of well being and cockyness.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I thought mine was underdosed too until i hit week 5 and 6. what makes you think yours is?

Insidious, I wouldn't sweat the dose just yet. Test takes about 4 or 5 weeks to really kick in so you already put on weight. Just wait till week 5 or 6 and you'll really feel that feeling of well being and cockyness.

Agreed... I guess i was 2nd guessing it b/c i wasnt seeing any sides. I am definately a bit more oily in my skin and hair, but as far as acne, "extreme" aggression, hair loss (i hope this DOESNT happen), bad bloating, etc etc goes... i havent seen any of it! I assumed i would see atleast SOME sides, but thus far nothing has really been apparent aside from my sking and hair being a bit more oily.

Well... that, and my 12 lbs weight gain! LOL Also, i jumped on the scale yesterday (same one i've been using) and i am now tipping it off at 183lbs (was 181lbs as of friday). People are NOW starting to notice and i can tell that my body just FEELS more full and massive. My legs are thick and strong along with my whole chest and arms have seemed to swell in size.

Fat seems to be shredding off a bit easier too. I am doing NO cardio and am gaining weight but losing fat around my lower midsection... ALL of which i am VERY happy about! I will keep the diet as it is and keep the cals up! I may start to increase the calls another 300-400 a day and see if i stay as lean and add the size. I am usually very carb-sensitive, but since being on Test, i can pretty much consume any whole-grain/wholewheat carb source (not going TOO crazy with it) and i am gaining LEAN mass off it. I think that is where i made my mistake when on ProHormones before... I would be afraid to eat too many carbs and noticed good gains, but NOTHING like this.

Overall, i am very happy! I have pic on my buddy's camera but he hasnt sent them to me yet. I am waiting and will post asap.

Thanks again for following along! I appreciate it!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Agreed... I guess i was 2nd guessing it b/c i wasnt seeing any sides. I am definately a bit more oily in my skin and hair, but as far as acne, "extreme" aggression, hair loss (i hope this DOESNT happen), bad bloating, etc etc goes... i havent seen any of it! I assumed i would see atleast SOME sides, but thus far nothing has really been apparent aside from my sking and hair being a bit more oily.

Well... that, and my 12 lbs weight gain! LOL Also, i jumped on the scale yesterday (same one i've been using) and i am now tipping it off at 183lbs (was 181lbs as of friday). People are NOW starting to notice and i can tell that my body just FEELS more full and massive. My legs are thick and strong along with my whole chest and arms have seemed to swell in size.

Fat seems to be shredding off a bit easier too. I am doing NO cardio and am gaining weight but losing fat around my lower midsection... ALL of which i am VERY happy about! I will keep the diet as it is and keep the cals up! I may start to increase the calls another 300-400 a day and see if i stay as lean and add the size. I am usually very carb-sensitive, but since being on Test, i can pretty much consume any whole-grain/wholewheat carb source (not going TOO crazy with it) and i am gaining LEAN mass off it. I think that is where i made my mistake when on ProHormones before... I would be afraid to eat too many carbs and noticed good gains, but NOTHING like this.

Overall, i am very happy! I have pic on my buddy's camera but he hasnt sent them to me yet. I am waiting and will post asap.

Thanks again for following along! I appreciate it!
Gotta love test! Have fun man

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Yes folks! I'm alive and kickin! I figured no one was really following along, so i wasnt paying much attention to my thread to see if anyone was followin...

Its not going into my 6th week of the Test. Today is an injection day so thats always exciting. I do feel my stuff is under-dosed though folks... I have officially put on 16lbs. I will on an average basis weigh in at 184 and i started out at 168. I am not all that bloated, but i am confident that there is definately some water weight in that figure! I dont know how much of my weight/strength gain was the Mass Tabs and how much was the Test. I have another 4 days of Mass Tabs... so when that is up i hope to see the lbs/strength/mass keep coming!

I have started taking Nolva (tomoxifene citrate) at 5-10mg a day (after a 1 day @ 60mg, 2nd Day @40, 3rd day @ 40 then tapered it back down quickly). I never had gyno with anything else i've taken, but i DEFINATELY noticed my nipples getting puffy and VERY irritated! I felt behind the nipple, and felt what seemed to be a "BB"-sized ball behind the nipple itself. It has gone down QUITE a bit since i hit the nolva and will keep with it throughout the cycle. Any ideas/suggestions?

Thats the latest... I appreciate you all following along and would like to hear your opinions! I also never had any of the typical sides associated with Test (acne or anything...). My aggression is up a little, and my skin is a little more oily. But thats mainly it...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you are alive. So are you getting the test "feeling" yet? I thought you were just running the mass tabs for 4 weeks? Also have you thought of maybe extending the cycle a little?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
The mass tabs were started about 7 days into the cycle... thus the reason i have a few left. ALSO... so long as i can get more product, i am more than willing to run the Test for 12 weeks. I wanted to, but only had enough product for 10.... I have a source which can get me more and i think i will be able to run it. I DONT have HCG NOR do i have a source, so i want to be careful not to run the cycle TOO long b/c i wont have access to it. After 12 weeks or so, its recomended to have HCG to get yourself back quicker... but like ijust said... thats not an option... So i'll liekly not run more than 12 weeks....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
underdosed???? and u packed on 16lbs?.....i doubt it....either you are way below genetic potential or you have got yourself some good gear. i still dont see how people put on sooooo much weight in months time. Rock on dude, youll be in the 200lb range in no time.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Diet is relatively clean.. I calculated my BMR (Base Metabolic Rate) added in my "Activity Level" and came up with roughly 3100 Cals burned daily.. I am sure to add atleast another 300-500 cals a day on top of that... I am sure to eat about every 3 hours... I keep a loaf of wholegrain/whole wheat bread with me along with protein powder and a shaker... That way i am sure to get a fair amount of carbs and protein in at a moments notice.... LOL

My diet consists of more of a 50/30/20 (P/C/F) split... Give or take.. I believe in shicking the body not only in the gym, but also with my diet. I had done a bit of reading into "Caloric Cycling" and it seems to have worked. One thing i neglected to realize is that as my weight goes up, i need to be taking or atleast calculating mentally that my BMR rate ALSO goes up. So the initial 3600 cals to GAIN to where i am now, is no longer enough for the continued mass gaining.

Also, i am very "carb-concious"... I notice that is what either makes or breaks my body-fat and fat storage. I used to be a bit more afraid of carbs, but now i stick to only whole wheat/whole grain carbs and notice that i can actually take in a considerable amount more than i usually can and keeep shedding the fat. I know MUCH of the fat shedding is due to teh Test aswell.... I'd say my B/F is in the 10-12% range.... And i'm content with keeping it that way, especially during the bulk as i dont want to add SOO much that i am, at the end, trying to burn off excess fat... I know a little fat gain is GONNA happen, but i do try to keep it minimal...

As far as my pinning... I am pinning twice a week and so i just rotate glutes for my injections! Its working well and i've had no issues (knock on wood... LOL).

The MOST noticable gain in weight and mass is in my legs... I am not exagerating when i say that they are LITERALLY totoally different in shape, size, strength, appearance, etc! Mainly my quads and hamstrings, but all over had just been incredible improvement! I, personally feel i need to add more mass to my arms....

Question for ya... I tend to work out my arms (both tri's and bis's and forearms) on the same day (Friday). Its goeetn decen gains... but am wondering if i should start to incorporate bi's with back and tris with Chest.... Any ideas? What has worked best for ya'll?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do a set on back day (bis) then i do the same with chest and tri, really low volume like 3 sets....then they get a day on their own with a lil more volume and intensity. been working for me.