Holy crap, I think 1-test lethargy is kicking in!

1. Registered User
    Answers

Holy crap, I think 1-test lethargy is kicking in!

I'm on day number 5 of a one month superone+ cycle, and it seems like all I want to do today is sleep! I got a nice full 8 hours of sleep last night, and upon waking showered and applied my superone+ at a dosage of 7 squirts. After having breakfast I immediately crashed and burned for a about 2 hours. I thought that was a little odd but no big deal, as I have the day off. But the strange thing was later on in the evening I yet again crashed and burned, having another 2 hour nap. Is it possible that I could be feeling the lethargy this quickly into my cycle?

I can tell the 4-ad is kicking in though, at least as far as water retention is concerned, as I woke up from my second nap noticably bloated. Mass gains here I come!

2. Registered User
    Answers

hmm... it has never impacted me too much and i am about as far into a t1pro cycle as u are into your so+ cycle and i have less 4ad goin in me to combat it. i have also previously done a 40day t1pro cycle and all i noticed then (aswell as now) is that if i allow myself i will sleep for 10-12 hours a night insted of my regular 8.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

That happens to a lot of people and I have read that some feel it very quickly.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

This is one of the reasons I don't use 1-Test anymore. 1-Test turns me into a tired mean person. Umong other problems it casues.
  5. Banned
    Answers

lethargy is nothing compared to the loss of libido and erectile dysfunction. no more 1-test/1-ad for me. good luck to you!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by lancelot
    lethargy is nothing compared to the loss of libido and erectile dysfunction. no more 1-test/1-ad for me. good luck to you!
    Agreed, I also got wicked sinus infections twice from 1-AD and once from 1-Test. If you can take the sides 1-AD, 1-Test is awesome but some people like myself just can't seem to handle it.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I've done a few short week cycles of superone+ previously, but at a slightly lower dosage than what I'm using now. The last time out I was cutting and using eca so I didn't really notice the lethargy factor, hopefully it won't get any worse than what it is now. At any rate, it'll have to get very severe to stop my cycle, I can always use eca again or just caffeine to fight the tiredness if need be.

I noticed 1-ad by itself was way harder on me than a 1-test/4-ad transdermal, as my mood was generally rotten and I was unhappy the whole time. I made some very poor decisions on that 1-ad cycle and partied alot more than I should have, still managed to gain 8 pounds in 4 weeks though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test e is working in one way for sure!
    By mikeg313 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 11:49 AM
  2. good sign my test is kicked in?
    By sportf190 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 04:07 PM
  3. Damn, M1T + 4AD cycle is kicking in.
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 02:40 PM
  4. Replies: 17